youtube.com/watch?v=lrgHttdP5Sw
jinfo.org/Physics.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Nothing good.
Only a Goddess.

Captain Sweden strikes again.

Why are sweden so Subhuman?
Fixed.

Are you being disingenuous or are you really so retarded as to not know why a city like Rome was never built in Scandinavia

Beacuse Scandinavians lack creativity and drive. We are passive cucks who only know how to imitate civilization but never truly create one.

>Nothing good ever came from here.
Nearly all modern science. What are you...primitivist?

Northern Europe is a soulless frozen shithole.

Persia 2500 years ago.
Persia today are basically Indian shitskins they had to import after Djengis Khan killed the civilization

Cities like Rome were built after the Romans came tho

>We

Shut the fuck up you dirty, lying muslim. I have a muslim uncle and muslim extended family but he lives in fucking Saudi Arabia where he belongs. I seriously do hope you actually get systematically genocided for this forcible population replacement, and I bet the only reason you shill here is because you know you fucked up and you're scared shitless. What the fuck is someone from the Syrian desert even doing in Sweden of all places? You just want to fucking rape good-looking women and get paid to do it. God damn it I hate you personally so goddamn much.

Daily reminder that when you see a swedish flag there's an 80% chance it's a muslim and not an ethnic Swede.

fuck off Sven
sage

>Beacuse Scandinavians lack creativity and drive.
NO because they couldn't grow wheat in their cold climate. They could fish and herd sheeps. This limited the poppulation which is why no Rome.

I live in the Modern World user
'Nords' have surpassed Meds in every way

>Persia 2500 years ago.

Yes, even 2500 years ago Persia had a more impressive civilization and richer culture than all of Scandinavia do today.

Do you realise just how inferior we are to them?

I am Swedish you dumb nigger.

Fuck off shitskin

You have to go back, Mohammed

No, you guys are responsible for a lot of contributions, but the way of the modern life and our modern technology can be attributed mostly to american scientists. Surely enough some of the greatest minds the world has seen have come from Europe, but from the 1900s and beyond, americans and asians have dominated the scientific scene. Those contributions made 100 years ago are what define our life today. You could make a case for those being made possible by europeans discoveries in the fields of science, but our life right now isn't a derivative of those. Besides, Sweden specially, contributed very little to life in the 21st century , save from some small contributions in the field of medicine.

why don't you go home poolak?

Germans are subhuman

>I am Swedish you dumb nigger.
Honey, my dog may identify as a horse because he was born in a stable, but that doesn't make him a horse

Also forgot to mention , but if you want to factor in small contributions in the medical sciences as a huge factor of our modern life, you might as well say south america has been responsible for it , as that is the only good thing to have ever come out of here, and I atleast have the balls to admit it's nothing grand. It's just something.

You're Swedish like that Palestinian, pro-palestine activists that got mugged in Eastern Europe doing some running to Palestine.
"-I'm Swedish. I'm Swedish. Don't hurt me"

>Do you realise just how inferior we are to them?
You are retarded. Sweden was superior to ancient Persia 300 years ago. Sure Swden is a dying civilization and will sieze to exist, just like Persia. Perhaps in 500 years, nigger-arab mongrels will LARP as muh European ancestry. Sweden gretest civ of all time

Ohh look, he posted it again.
Posting the same thread several times, and always answering the comments is pure autism

>but from the 1900s and beyond, americans and asians have dominated the scientific scene.
You really need to read up. Rocketry an sattelites were pionered by German scientits, Computerscience was basicly invented by the British. And the Orientals haven't contributed shit. They only copy

Hmmmm....truly a mystery

Nice try ahmed

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_rockets

WE WUZ ROCKETMAN N SHIIIIEEET

>Germany
>Austria
>northern

???

cease* And dont give up hope yet friend, I still have hope for Canada

youtube.com/watch?v=jFVEyOvj3G4

My favorite Swede: Don't hurt me no more

Scandinavians are rats
Your average Achmed is like a lion, fierce and proud in comparison.

There is no way any of them would identify with something as low as you. I say I am Swedish beacuse I am, I really wish this was not the case. Even niggers are above us.

300 years ago Sweden was a frozen, poor and barbaric shithole. The only thing we did back then was looting and destroying everything around us.

no one cares you sperg

Include the upper parts of France and italy

It really is more of a gradient that ignores borders, galileo was from northern italy, for example

Makes sense considering intelligence is hereditary and you often see gradients like these with genetic distributions

R1a is not nearly that high in East Germany and Austria though

ok I was wrong, Idiots do in fact care. Underestimated the amount of autism on this board.

> I say I am Swedish beacuse I am, I really wish this was not the case. Even niggers are above us.

>the amount of autism on this board.
Said the self hating autistic Swede :^)

go back to being raped by somali sven and shut the fuck up

>I say I am Swedish beacuse I am, I really wish this was not the case
Nice try, Schlomo.

> Swedes in 2017 despise their very being

>300 years ago Sweden was a frozen, poor and barbaric shithole.
Posting pictures of Sweden 300 years ago

These charts are meme tier ffs but if you guys didnt know R1a is not only slavic its germanic also
there is 2 types of R1a. R1a-Balto-Slavic and R1a-Germanic(Indo-European cucks) and old germanic wich is I1(Old Nordicucks pre-indocuckasian invasion.)

This could be your solution "Sven"
youtube.com/watch?v=lrgHttdP5Sw

To be fair, those are probably inflated numbers, and that just shows their ancestors from thousands of years ago. With this being said they're probably just as German as their neighbors in the West, they just have different roots.

This again?

Yet the ones who sent people to the moon and pretty much allowed for the existence of nuclear energy powerplants were the americans. The asians were responsible for our modern way of understanding theoretical physics , which is the main driving force of our progress currently. You might wanna argue some of those scientists were of european descent, such as the ones who invented the rocket , or atleast the basic concept of rockets, but that means nothing if they were going to be killed or jailed by their own. Let me remind you that for some of those scientists , their options were limited to that or going to work for the americans. This means progress for modern civilisation was almost barred off by europeans. Thank americans were in the search for power and not vengeance when the second world war was over. Computer science is driven nowadays by the americans and asians too. Again, if you want to maje a case for europeans making our modern life possible , then you can; do not say however that moderb life is driven by those discoveries. What followed after in the 1900s was mainly driven by americans and asians. They are the ones responsible for modern life. Europeans were the ones to make it possible, but they are not the inventors of modern life. I could make an analogy to make it easier to comprehend.

That was only in the big cities you idiot. It was a very small part of the country back then where 90% of the people where illiterate peasants who wouldn't be able to place Sweden on a map.

rough climate didn't allow them to involve like other civilizations

Why don't you kill yourself if you hate swedes this much?

> can be attributed mostly to american scientists.
Which all came from the regions mentioned by OP

That's literally all civilizations, Rome was also mostly illiterate peasants in the countryside as was Persia undoubtedly

>involve
evolve*

^^this
Haplogroups tell you how old your paternal line was and where it originated....a german with J2 haplogroup could still be german but his ancestors then where shitskins from Anatolia.

You got beat up at school didn't you?

were*

>The asians were responsible for our modern way of understanding theoretical physics
You need to stop listening to Michio Kaka. All theoretical physics are european and jewish. Asians cannot theorize. They're copying

>1790
>300 years ago

Snownigger math lmao

Because he is a big pussy

Holy shit, I thought this one was bad enough never underestimate the incompetence of your average Scandishit

Greeks are subhuman.

Im not a cuck like you sven....if you cant take the bantz then back to plebbit.

>country back then where 90% of the people where illiterate peasants who wouldn't be able to place Sweden on a map
So was your glorious Perisans. Actually most of them are analphabet today

we are central europeans, ahmed, get your shit right you subhuman

user I would not provoke the scands, nords and etc.
They have very high IQ and developed societies, also that makes them susceptible, they are sensitive people, just don't mess with them....but do whatever you want user/bot I'm not your dad.

what's the matter Sven? you seem upset
maybe try and defend your blood? I know it will be a first but it doesn't hurt to try

Nordics are literally subhuman

Not taalking about him, more like the asian scientists responsible for the studies of climate. You'd be surprised how the understanding of a chaotic system such as climate is able to change the way of viewing physics.

>. Asians cannot theorize. They're copying

China have always been ahead of northern europe. With the exception of maybe 1700-2000. And are well on their way to get ahead of us again, returning to the way things have always been. With northern euros at the bottom and chinks at the top.

They came up with civilization on their own which we never did, so stop being such an arrogant cuck and know your place :)

I don't like eating out of dumpsters. Also I don't care for meme history.

Fuck off, kike.

Your post was autism incarnate man. Only the biggest of spergs care about "Germanic" and "Slavic" haploshits. You obviously didn't have any friends at school.

here's some fresh oc btw
both sourced, and the hut was allegedly 1000 years old not 1400

>Implying snownigs can afford dumpsters

Lmao, if they ever saw a dumpster they would probably start living in it!

k, whatever makes you sleep better at night famalam

>Overly using the word cuck in every sentence
>I care about haplomemes
Im just shitposting Sven you guys and your obsessive nordicist are cancer tier and infest every single thread i just couldnt resist.

>ITT

>Leaf
>Senpai
>Ottoman Rapebaby calling me senpai

also fresh oc, sourced as well

I am the OP of this thread, if you think I am a nordicist you must be retarded you stupid cuck.

>Greece 450 BC

Guess you shouldn't have spend all that coing on useless buildings hm?

Wasn't this sort of memes first used by Stormniggers to make fun of realniggers? Kinda funny how easily it was turned back on them.

yeah I know. It's a bit sad really

>tfw you realise it is you who is the nigger

Anglo is human unlike rest of g*rmanic subhumans.

Fair enough didnt check the ID's lel. but be fair you have a lot of similiar autistic posts like i just posted under Swedish flags posting and WE WUZing all the time it gets tiresome...

they don't take it very well

Anglos are many things, Human is not one of them

Yeah you here less and less from nordicists these days. They have been completely BTFO and routed of the internet. The reputation of Germanics are in gutter and left to rot.

Good times are ahead, I just need to get out of here.

>get our of here
do you have any destination in mind?

So, you never heard of Maxwell, Faraday, Newton, Hamilton, Rutherford, Bohr, and Einstein then? And all others I have forgotten. Funny.
Modern physics wouldn't even function without gravity and electrodynamics. And also not without the notion of the Hamiltonian or the Lagrangian.

No, I need to get my life in order first.

Isn't like half of those people jews?

That doesn't mean btw that the US hadn't attracted some fine minds. Feynman comes to mind. I forgot Schrödinger in the list. He definitely paved the way for modern physics, the wave-equation or Schrödinger equation.

Jups and I think even more. They are good in drawing up theories apparently.

Around 50% from this page: jinfo.org/Physics.html

Get fucked niggers, we discoverd Aluminium