Have been reading this for a while and teying to find the last 3 volumes but shit it's good...

Have been reading this for a while and teying to find the last 3 volumes but shit it's good. Haven't seen or read anything anime related or manga for 2 years and this definitely got me back into it. 10/10 Would recommend. What do you think Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

raw.senmanga.com/Himegoto_-_Juukyuusai_no_Seifuku/99/20
raw.senmanga.com/Himegoto_-_Juukyuusai_no_Seifuku/Final/39
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Trying*

my fucking god

What did you just say about God, take it back!

I'm loving it as well especially since he turns out to be a she from what I can see in the raws.
Besides the batshit crazy parts, I've found the manga really touching especially the ending.

>gender bender
>smut

yeah picked up probably. is it actual gender bending or just "hey i was just pretending to be a girl/guy!" kind of thing?

Garbage

Psychological type of story dealing with sexual identification

Thought so too in the start until I kept reading. It gives it a sense of "realism" or so I think by the events and attitude of each character. Still comical of course but more outspoken than others

Haven't gotten to the end yet. Glad to hear it's touching. Really gonna start following this girl, her stories are somewhat unique and highly entertaining.

Nah is trash through and through you need to read more if you think this was realistic in any way.

>Teeheehee, I'm totally a girl so that's why I fuck every girl I can with my dick and say how good it us to fuck them like that!
Everything fell apart after a few chapters and the ending is shit. A shit manga about a trap and a retard who's thirsty for cocks.

How does it end?

>and a retard who's thirsty for cocks
Damn her for being heterosexual!!!!!

I started reading it because of this thread
Every character is fucking retarded

Mikako decides to stop being a whore and to move on, the MC gets fucked by the trap, they go out, she becomes the perfect housewife, the end.

pretty shitty how the dude stays a trap.

Mikako is the only reason I'm reading it.

I thought the beta fag rapist wins at the end

Pretty much, the whole purpose of the manga is defeated by that shitty ending. The MC actually just needed a good dicking to become feminine, and the trap is actually just a trap, not a trans. Only Mikako made this shit readable.

It's been a while sonce I read it but I don't think so?

raw.senmanga.com/Himegoto_-_Juukyuusai_no_Seifuku/99/20

Well that guy with the 01 shirt won whoever he is.
It even says in the last panel that she never saw the other two again

raw.senmanga.com/Himegoto_-_Juukyuusai_no_Seifuku/Final/39

Weird, did the author make a new ending because of backslash?
And its way worse too.

Pretty sure it was always like this

The MC only liked trap throughout the whole thing
Would be weird if she ended up with rapist

Doesnt explain the last panel of chapter 99 where it says "and we never saw them again"

Terrible.

He could have redeemed himself
Better than "himitsu"
No ending is ever worse than "himitsu" like what the fuck that should be illegal

It gets stuck in a very angsty drama arc that bored me a lot.
I liked the new manga from the author a lot more.
Is it male or female? Ryou is male right?

What happens in himitsu?

Some dude posted this on bato.to

We see Sho pull up in a car, holding a cell phone. He meets up with Yuuki wearing a kimono (lots of girls are so I assume it's that age 20 coming of age ceremony). They have a talk about trivial stuff, until they meet up with some friends. A flashback is shown where Sho and Yuuki are both running away, Sho confesses his love to her. That it's a bit late to say it. That he's going to enter another college and let Yuuki's hand go. But he promises that when he lets go of the hand, he's going to start over from scratch and do things right with her properly this time. Yuuki agrees and thanks him.
After they part with Sho, Sho realizes she's left her sneakers in the car (she's probably wearing traditional shoes for the kimono), and proceeds to tell her, but stops. It's the moment where he probably truly realizes that the boyish Yuuki is well and truly gone. What's left is a very feminine Yuuki in a cute kimono walking along with all the girls. Everyone complements how amazing Yuuki looks, and asks if she did it herself. She said no, it was the work of her boyfriend, then corrects herself and says "girlfriend?" -- everyone freaks out she has a boyfriend. Yuuki meets up with her boyfriend/girlfriend Kaito, and asks about Mikako. Kaito says he hasn't seen her since, but not to worry because he's sure she's fine. There's some friendly banter/teasing as they catch up after not seeing each other for a little while.

So nobody wins, a non ending, fucking bullshit.

>So nobody wins, a non ending, fucking bullshit.

Welcome to mango.

>Yuuki meets up with her boyfriend/girlfriend Kaito
>nobody wins

Makes no sense, she wanted a manly man to dominate her why would she end with a literal fag

They had man on woman heterosexual sex without dressing up

He proved his manliness, now shes ok with him dressing up