This can't be happening!

This can't be happening!

It is.

>Alabama refuses to believe liberal lies and smear campaigns

The tide has turned. And it shall become a tsunami of truth to wash away the American Weimar filth.

DESU, I'm not even sure who to believe at this point. Wasn't there some admittance that he tried to date fairly young girls before he was married?

Can't goy the Roy.

I'm heading to twitter with some weapons grade libtard bait. Wish me luck.

>It's Strange.

Roy "if she's old enough to bleed, she's old enough to breed" Moore

>dating has become synonymous with sex
Was this the long term goal of the degenerates and their "sexual liberation"?

kys faggot

I love how everything hillary does fucking backfires and skyrockets kek to the top.

Isn't it the eventual goal to find a wife or husband?

Traditionally yes, but as user mentioned, (((they))) used the sexual liberation to change that

A Republican Hillbilly pedophile winning in Alabama? Wow that's so out of the ordinary!

Alabama electing a republican? This can’t be happening!

Liberals absolutely BTFO

the quote is "never without her parents permission"
it was a different time and that did happen
my dad is about Moore's age an my mom is 16 years younger than he is(she was 17 he was 33 when they married)and it's lasted 40 years so far

Have you not been paying attention or are you just retarded?

My mom was 16 when she met my dad back in the 80s. It was an entirely different time.

Loads of Americans don't fall for the media smear campaigns now and actually question things for themselves. Pretty encouraging sign in these dark times.

I was raped by Ron Paul

If you haven't noticed, the media dropped the Roy Moore story. He's going to win. I initially said by +3 or more, but I'm think that it'll be more like +6 or more.

Yeah I think it's because we were raised to question propoganda thanks to documentarys like Zeitgeist where it taught my generation to truly question what we are told.

>Literally electing a pedophile

The absolute state of right wingers.

Fill the swamp with pedophiles.

They did and people started noticing errors in their stories and the writing was a forgory.

I don't get it. Alabama has been red since word liberal stopped meaning libertarian.

How many kids did she have

>electing Castro bastard child

what's notable is that the traditional weapon of personal attacks doesn't seem to work anymore, at least in cases like this where people think the country is at stake.

They only work if they can't be entirely called into question within the same fucking news cycle.

>Electing a faggot, who put an immigrant in charge of Canadian immigration, and who is actively seeking to replace the Anglo/French-Canadian population, and who makes nation-wide apologies to faggots, and who is the half-Cuban product of a whore.

Your President makes pedos seem like great fucking choices.

NEOKIKES BTFO

Cringe. Not a pedo even under the strictest definition of the word.

>moore
is it that faggot who said water level should rise 1meter 10 years ago?

Yes, but the mainstream media, Democrats, liberal activists and GOP establishment in D.C. all piled on Roy Moore, attempting to force him out of this race, and kill his chances against Doug Jones.

And like with Trump in October 2016 after the 'grab her pussy' tape, their efforts ultimately failed.

its almost like everyone knows gloria is a fraud

Highly doubt it. That sounds like something a global warming peddler would push

>Amerigoblins seriously believe Republicans are somehow better than Democrats
this is why world is laughing at you

How old was she?

WE DID IT AGAIN REDDIT SIEG HEIL!

If only we had 100 more Roy Moores.
Fuck Homofaggot americunts!
Time to purge with fire!
More Ultra conservatives that will not capitulate to the homosexuals running washington

>is it that faggot who said water level should rise 1meter 10 years ago?

>Conservative Roy Moore pushing global warming
>Roy Moore saying "meter"

America doesn't even think about you. You're a meme country. The world would laugh at you, but it doesn't even know you exist, little man.

Saged.

>Ultra conservatives

>foreigner is still stuck in a dichotomous view

What's it like being simple?

Montenegro isn't even a real country, but that doesn't change the fact you are retarded
I mean, you would expect Sup Forums out of all places to understand Republicans are literally same shit as Democrats, with minor cosmetic differences
yet no, not even Amerimutts on Sup Forums are capable of breaking the conditioning

They tried a smear campaign in Alabama while at the same time putting up a democrat who is the antithesis of Alabama (gun grabber, high taxes), also the recent high profile outing of Al Fraken and John Conyers killed any chance of Roy's accusation surviving in the conversation

Resist Queer America

Mad that your lying sack of shit media can't turn elections anymore? It will be hard to rig the machines with such a landslide.

To be fair, conservative leaning immigrants that went through the immigration process and were allowed to enter due to their skills and financial situation fucking hate refugees and illegals and other queue jumpers.

The fact that guy is an immigrant is really of little consequence. The fact that he is a fanatical globalist fuck face is a far more pressing issue.

Can't be that retarded, given that we have thousands of basis all over the world and could wipe your little shit-stain meme country off the map in mere seconds.

Don't give me that shit, you Arab rape baby.

You have no say in the direction in which the world is heading -- leave that to non-meme countries. Fuck, I don't even think you have control over your individual life in a sense. Sad.

Immigration is a means to globalization.

Globalists use immigration to integrate and homogenize the world into a single, unified, consumerist mass.

are you referring to ''m-muh parties within party'' meme?

holy smokes.
establishment retards both dem and rep getting boned. They blew $30M trying to stop this fucker, hahaha. The only beneficiary has been the advertising-jew and the local teevee channels.
my sides cannot take much more of this winning.

Prove he's a pedophile, pedophile.

So you burgers finally get that beautiful nazi dictatorship with beloved Fuhrer Trump ?

So me betting 50k on strange was a bad idea.

better ped than red

(((their))) new business model involves divorce-rape to asset-strip the husband into state-enforced slavery via alimony and (((jewdicial))) settlements.

and how is ''thousands of basis'' helping you, an American citizen?
>you have no say
but neither do you, Tyrone
>Sad.
sadder than becoming a Brazil within your lifetime?
because I can't see how is ''thousands of basis'' helping with that
in the following post, you cry about globalism, but what do you think ''thousands of basis'' are?
what are they protecting?
you sad dumb nigger

You would know about pedophiles since you are one, i saw it

Reminder that 14 is legal in Germany.

After what happened in Mississippi with Thad Cochran, the people in Alabama are woke

The RINOs will do anything to protect their corporate masters, even lie about sex

Roy" I may be a goy but I'm not your toy" Moore

>red shithole full of hicks voting a fellow red hick into office
Woah stop the presses

>Making the paradigm of American values an actual Nazi to make a snarky social comment on how those old fashioned values aren't American anymore
Still bitter...

You're a pedophile. We said so. So, you are.

Again, we might be Brazil, but we'll destroy your irrelevant little meme country is mere seconds. Where does that place you, little man?

Please stop embarrassing yourself. Both the "Democrats" and "Republicans" are against Moore. If we wanted "Republicans" we'd have voted for Jeb and Strange

These two anons are pedophiles, i confess it and so does

>trump had a 36% chance to win

You're a piece of crap to accuse an innocent man of pedophilia. You all know he is innocent. You don't want it to be true for reasons that go way beyond this election. Garbage.

Majority rules.

I can see ShareBlue is very angry in this thread. Good, they're scared.

When Roy Moore is elected will western governments introduce new programs? I want my own 17 year old pretty gf. I wish the government would organise partnerships.

as it should be.

Praise

When is the election ?

Pedo detected.

Apologize.

top kek

Time to invest in pink wool hats

Member how for a few precious months they didnt spew their hatred of the south? The hate is back which means they knew they are going to lose

>OP still considered a faggot
Most important news in the ticker, fucking fake news.

Based

Idk why should I have to play by the rules if my opponent wont.
We need a right wing candidate who represents us strongly. The enemy doesnt get to hold us to any standards anymore.
Why play by any sorts of rules if the left refuses to as well?
I dont even need to make excuses for this one, this is a war.

Let this be a lesson. Never apologize to the left.

This is the basic rule to any accusation, don't apologize unless you are caught absolutely red handed

attack instead

wtf I love pedophiles now!

If I had a 15 year old daughter I would rather she get married to a good older guy than put her through college and have her turn into a slut. Parents just don't want their kids to grow up.

Pedo Joe is beyond creepy

RtxN4Lb7 Raped me guys.

fucking dumbass degenerate scum of the earth lying weak bitches. go give your nodaughters to him you slags

>it's another "Moore is undeniably a pedophile" post with absolutely no proofs
Shitting on the south didn't work out well for you did it you faggot leftists
Watch as we take our country back, including California and New York, which was preventable on your part

Look how creepy Joe Biden is in these pictures everyone, thats why I support Roy Moore the pedophile!

youre a shitbag. youre nuts. indictments all over. you lost the last round of special elections. if toothless inbred hicks want to believe polls to bolster pedo jews then enjoy your huge deficit and no wall. you hate democrats so much BECAUSE you like kikes and pedos

December 12, 2017