Yuri!!! on Ice

>honk honk

Other urls found in this thread:

thegeekiary.com/johnny-weir-watched-yuri-ice/40241
twitter.com/yurionicegoods
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So many merch. I hope they'll churn out more quality power-level hiding merch.

Will they remain together seems like such an urgent question and yet on reflection feels like the wrong one.

The theme for the season is love, Yuuri said. He felt so isolated, for so long, and then suddenly here was this person, here was a connection. Here was a bridge he wanted to build and cross.

He also said, six months out from Sochi, that he had been thinking and thinking and what he wanted was to feel again what it was like to love skating.

We make sacrifices when we pursue an art. Chase a goal. Work, work, work. There’s a light at the end of the tunnel, yes, but the tunnel gets narrower and narrower. If it closes in too tight there might be no more room for love.

Yuuri made a mistake in his program and he knelt down and cried. Here was all this buildup and this mountain of expectation and this crushing pressure, and in the end he wasn’t good enough.

Yurio broke the world record and halfway through his mind blanked out. His coach, watching him, was reminded of Victor. The performance was perfect. It was monstrously beautiful.

A year ago Victor won the Grand Prix. Then he sat outside alone in the falling snow with his dog and thought about what was left.

Let’s put an end to it, Yuuri said. He probably meant, I’m sorry for wasting your time.

But is it all a waste, just because you don’t win? Does it get any easier if you do? What is “it”, anyway? What was that you said about love? What was it that you wanted? What were you looking for? Did you find it while dancing in your skates on the ice? Was it there waiting for you in the streets of Barcelona?

I don’t know, I don’t know. Different people look for different things. I just want them to find it, and then I want them to be happy.

The story really is about connection. All these people and their common ground on the ice. I love it very much.

The hell is that

But what does the truck do.

Is it a murder truck?

So the moral of the series is that 8 months is too fast for marriage?

i heard a theory that when yuuri tells victor "let's end this." he could be referring to ending the current pussyfooting dynamic in their relationship and begin an adult one.

i for one think it's far fetched, but the idea of piggy being the one to take it to the next level is sexy as hell

Whelp.

I'm going to need a link.

exactly what the world needs right now

I would like to be killed by this specific Japanese truck

These ones are nice

>repost out of interest

thegeekiary.com/johnny-weir-watched-yuri-ice/40241

Interview with Weir about YOI.

Oh good, now I can pretend my crotch is a 5-time world champion skater. Just like I've always wanted.

twitter.com/yurionicegoods

I tweeted about my feelings about JJ and Chris and the fandom got upset with me, especially about hating Chris. The production has been so good that these fictional characters actually remind me of people I did not like in my own career so I think it’s completely organic and natural that I don’t like those characters. Chris in particular annoys me because, aside from on-ice orgasms, there is so much about him that reminds me of several bitter rivals of my own.

>even Johnny Meir hates JJ
heh

well this is the same show that also glorifies a 19 year old getting engaged so...

>女性

Huh, those aren't bad. I'd wear the Fairy one.

it's colored now

>your dick comes out of the cleaveage

Nice blog.

Those roses look like shit

Bets on who'll catch the bouquet

I say Chris

I wish the designs looked more like the character they're from. Yuuri's watch strap could've been black leather with red underside, while Victor's could be pink with gold details. Fairy's looks fine.

>Chris catches it
>his boyfriend smiles at him from across the room
c-cute

Size: Women Free Size (Hip 88cm ~ 94cm)
Specification: 85% polyester 15% polyurethane

【BD&DVD情報】文教堂・アニメガ全巻購入特典『アニメ描き下ろしB3タペストリー』の絵柄も完成!カラフルなお花のプレゼント… 詳しくはこちら

Victor's suit is ugly as fuck.

Please MAPPA.

Yuuri looks like living the dream

I hate the fact that they had to pull male-female themed suits tho. The series has been doing a nice job balancing that and I expected them to wear the same color, either gray, black or white.

Wow the new season of SamFlam looks great

I want to fuck Viktor's tits!

Accidently deleted my history, discord link please?

I want the Fairy one. Looks so classy.

Okay, fuck it. Does anyone have any experience ordering directly from Animate? Do they accept foreign cards? Do I have to pay all the 6 volumes upfront or do they only charge for pre-orders when they're ready to ship?

Those roses are ugly. That said, I hope they add a "happy wedding" banner

Yuri looks adorable. I wonder if that is the new suit Victor got him in ep 10?

Dat Georgi.

Those flowers are ugly I instantly thought of Starburst for some reason. Victor's suit is really ugly too. He looks like a chocolate cake.

>These are your Yuris tonight.

Oh man, I love this

>that Georgi
What is this, a poster? I want it.

Welcome home to my broken promise land

Sketches are always my favourite official extra thing. I like that beautiful Georgi is in the centre.

Why did they make Victor's rose blue? Aren't they part of the same bouquet?

Damm, Emil looks so handsome here.

Oh my, Fairy looks so pure and soft here. Daki when?

>no JJ
kek

This is pure happiness.

If they didn't make it a blatantly male/female stereotype people wouldn't realize it's a wedding, it'd just look like a couple of guys in suits.

He is there, looking his worst.

He's giving it to the viewer as a reminder that you can never have him

wait Nevermind

I feel triggered.

Yuri is the one getting married and Victor is just the best man. All the other skaters will have the same outfit and rose as Victor.

JJ's that scribbly pile of shit in the third bottom left. I think he's the one doing a quad above it, too.

Is that Otabek crying?

I don't think he's crying, I think he's sweaty

It's Otabek frowning, you can tell from his hair and eyebrows but yeah the one below is JJ.

Where is Otabek
Why are they keeping him so secret
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I like how it's split between the story. Are these the BD covers?

Emil hitting on Mickey is perfect, kek

Misidentified Otabek as JJ. I thought JJ would be more likely to be shown crying and that the fringe was more JJ-like, but it's clear from this cap it would be Ota.

This is really nice but good god do I need a labeled version so I can figure out who some of these are supposed to be

He's right THERE sweating and suffering

With what volume this one comes?

Here user

You can tell from the hair, his undercut is nice and flowing on top while JJ's is a lot shorter

He's crying/sweating, and the one jumping with a soldier's face on.

We're no better than the nip fujos confusing them

Who is the guy in the bottom right clenching his fists? Ciao-ciao?

Georgi truly a best.

Definitely Ciao-Ciao. You can also see him having a conversation with Emil in the middle bottom panel.

Mickey

kek

Guanghong is eros now.

Can't wait for the fanart

Can't wait to cut out that Georgi and hang it on my wall

I see he still hasn't burned that tie.

Guanghong is the most likely character to go through a Yuuri-revival and seduce Taco into becoming his coach.

they always look like shit

Shoop out Fairy and it'd be perfect.

The tie is now a sentinent begin and if they try to burn it they will die under mysterious circumstances

Blood for the tie God

Yes. YES.

Looks like a doujin cover

Make it happen Kubo.

Any good doujins to look out for?

I have a friend going to comiket but I don't know what to ask for

I'll take ten of each.

Can I bribe your friend to buy things for me?

Yurio rape doujins please.

what is this face trying to convey?

Holy shit I just realized that JJs finger thing really is supposed to be two Js

I don't have a slowpoke Canadian enough for this