Now I'm not gay, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't fuck Yoichi

Now I'm not gay, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't fuck Yoichi

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yoichi is basic bitch, Seimei is the superior lay in Drifters

> Not choosing to hate fuck Joan as you choke her. Bringing her back and forth through states of maniacal laughter, cumming, and passing out.

>tfw she would hate my guts as I pound her with my Big English Cock

> She would question her loyalty to her country and God. She would hate the fact that she loves being fucked into submission. My English Muffin would fill her French Fry hole

deliciously checked.

English cocks aren't big

I will incite your plebian class into open rebellion fggt

I remember you.
You're the person who had every english cock in them. You're ass was pretty loose tbqh.

>draw a girl
>call it a boy

i got a boner

Perfection.

He's too much. There's "draw a girl and call it a guy" traps then there's balanced traps like Yoichi.

Who wouldn't, I'm full hetero but that tranny deserves it

How hard would you fuck this boy?

Calm down, Satan.

If you wouldn't fuck Yoichi, you'd have to be gay.

>Not using emotionless Anastasia as a living masturbation toy, mercilessly fucking her holes and cumming in them without a single care for her well-being

>draw a girl
>call it a boy
When will this meme end ?

Hard enough to make him pregnant.

He's not a tranny.

>You "MAY" give them the wrong idea
>WRONG IDEA
See this, what ideas do you have??

When Japan stops drawing girls and calling them boys. It's seriously hard not to sympathize with Toyohisa when he complains about how it's hard to tell what the fuck is male or female in this series.

I'm straight as an arrow but even i would let sakamoto fuck the shit out of me.

AWAKEN
youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM

You ARE gay now.

It's a historical fact that Oda enjoyed fucking pretty boys, he and Ranmaru had a strong sexual relationship. I'm surprised Oda haven't tried to fuck Yoichi yet.

>draw a boy, call it a girl
Seriously, Japan, the fuck is wrong with you?

>Be alone with this boipussy
>Think her ass is still virgin.
user...

Full nelson for at least 5 hours.

Instead of groping titty girl all the time she should try to stroke Yoichi's cock, during that drunk scene he should have tried to take advantage of him. Dude enjoyed fucking pretty boys more than his wife.

Dont make this shit the episode thread

He's the queen?

The french have bigger dicks than the english, that's a fact. The english have some of the smallest dicks in Europe. Russians take the prize for smallest dicks in Europe tho.