Oh look, the meme came true

Oh look, the meme came true.

"Franken ashamed amid groping claims, will return to work"

yahoo.com/news/franken-plans-media-interviews-harassment-allegations-184443338--politics.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150477169/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the left is fucking disgusting

Kevin spacey is in the new marvel movie. They dont give a fuck.

Not to mention bidens running in 2020

Sex traffickers also get off easy amd even get employed running amber alerts

And those who speak out about it get murdered.

Just makes me hate Mitt Romney even more that he was too big of a fucking pussy to push back on that binders thing. Trump is a fucking champ to play on their terms.

I thought the tape and nametag read sweden for a second

Anyone else think this whole sexual harassment allegations thing that ran rampant recently was probably a coordinated blackmail sort of attack?

Wtf this is the most compelling yet. Clintons are in Puerto Rico now.

No shit, it's Bannon working on behalf of Trump

>Accusation against a Republican
"RESIGN NOW, GO TO JAIL!"

>Photographic proof against a Democrat
"Apologize already!"

I hate this country.

This just blew my mind. Saved and shared.

Did anybody ever ask her what she was doing with the kids, what was her explanation?

Her story has been picked apart and she quickly accepted his apology. He asked for an investigation she refused. Roy moore is a pedo, trump is a fucking rapist

>Her story has been picked apart and she quickly accepted his apology. He asked for an investigation she refused.

wat?

←Pic related is highly relevant to . Your mind will be blown if you spend 10 minutes to go over this. Let me know if you want more.

They just played a sound bite from when he was on public radio in his home state. "I'm just a hugger". Well starting today I'm also just a hugger.

I'm seeing this same Brit-shill working in full-force on multiple threads today.

That might take a while

Found this:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150477169/

I have the infographic for that one too if you want, but it's pretty overwhelming for someone who still didn't know about Laura Silsby. It's a hard pill to swallow.

this is being slid

TLDR: Hillary Clinton sponsored a sex-trafficking operation in East Asia. Guy was connected to Laura Silsby and Jimmy Comet, two traffickers located on completely different locations in America. AlertSense president paid him $20k quarterly for "dancers" back when he and Silsby worked at HP.

Bump

degenerates

Why would he step down when Moore won't be? They're not just going to resign and walk away when they know the Republicans will not in the same situation.

Does anybody remember "judicialinc.biz"?

These infographs remind me of that site.

Weird because there is lots of reasons to believe that the damning evidence is forged, and the accusers refuse to let them confirm this. Sounds like you're just an intellectually dishonest piece of shit.

Boys will be boys

Al apologizes every 6 years.

how it feels to live in echo chamber of your gurus?

>Her story has been picked apart and she quickly accepted his apology.
lmao what? how did she fake the picture on the jet?

This reminds me, why are there no threads about yesterday's Chinese pizzagate involving the Clinton Foundation executive injecting toddlers with drugs? I expected that to last more than one day. Seems like a far more major case than blacked threads.

To be pure and able to continue virtue signalling. That's much more important to them than Franken or even winning elections.

I'd bet there will be more accusations coming this week. There been too many for this not to be a pattern.

There's a photo showing Franken is guilty, and he confessed. Moore has denied all wrongdoing, there's no evidence comparable to a photo, and what evidence has been presented has fallen apart under scrutiny. Also, the context of the election creates a huge incentive to produce false allegations that can't be disproved before voting occurs. Franken has no upcoming election. It's not the same situation at all.

because with this pedofag there's photographic evidence

with moore there's just people who received paychecks from the DNC whining