This is what the modern man looks like

>this is what the modern man looks like
Why do the jews do this to us?

soyboys.jpg

It's about half and half where I live. (austin texas). About half the 20-somethings are like the freaks in pic. Other half are racist, bigoted, high-test, fit, masculine males.

Not even God can help you if you don't accept responsiblity.

One of the most important redpills is that the jews dont actually make you do anything degenerate. You accept their degeneracy because you're weak. Thats just a picture of weak people.

The most macho man of the group is standing in the very back waving his hand

>this is what the modern US man looks like

Fixed that for you

Implying Euros aren’t like this

We arent 56% ghouls

why should I care, if you succumb to a lazy life of wageslavery, video games and craft beer...doing literally nothing to benefit yourself then yes you will look like that....

NY has a bunch of roided, jacked up fit dudes that go out to the bars in droves....a lot still don't get pussy bc they have 0 confidence with women and view them as superior....

if you get semi fit and adopt the IDGAF attitude with women you can fuck a new girl every week

unless you are below a 6...aka hideous

Big hand

I wouldn't be surprised if people actually did that

For you.

I came up with a game in Austin once, called "hipster or homeless". As the title suggests, when you see someone walking, you try to guess whether they are homeless or a hipster. Great luls to be had, and can be really tricky to guess.

...Jesus there is no hope.

We let it happen. We allowed ourselves to be seduced. I have a roommate who's like this. It puts him into depressive state every I time hammer on his soyboy interests. No counter argument.

Trust me, soyboys know how pathetic they are and how easy it would be to turn it around. Honestly that's probably the saddest part. Hand em a rifle and send through boot camp/war and most will adjust. Not even an army fag, but that's probably the easiest way.

Listen here faggot, that is not what the 'modern man' looks like.

The modern man is still too busy doing real shit to go on the gay ass internet. How the hell I ended up on this site is beyond me. Those weaklings you're showing have been around forever, in the old days they were monks, in the last century they were hippies. Those are wimps plain and simple, fucking dorks.

There's still plenty of real men, the fact that you're asking this question shows you're just too much of a faggot to socialize with any.

You have to admit there are more faggots though. It's not all males, but it's gotten worse for sure. Even the males who try to take up "manly" stuff are largely ineffective. Good men lead and there are far fewer of those.

How the fuck are we supposed to stop being soyboys? Our bodies literally refuse to make more testosterone.

I don't wear numale clothes, I don't wear glasses, I don't have a numale haircut, but I still have a numale body. My genes won't allow it

Cute. But there are bigger problems we need to address.

Stop acting like there was no ugly whites centuries and decades ago you fucking babies

So of you are just ugly

Endure pain. I can't tell you how many times I wanted to quit. Suicidal thoughts even. But that's weakness and escapism. Face your problems one by one. Work to the top of what you want to do. Know that it'll be a long climb. Owned a business for 6 years and it's been gruelling. It's only now paying off. Lift and eat right. Get under the bar and then eat a higher protein diet. Take zma, fish oil, and vitamin d for any deficiencies to boost test. Do this then find a long term mate. Have kids and be present.

This is the recipe for being a man.

Genes don't make muscle mass, hard work and dedication do faggot, start lifting pussy, don't cop out with "muh genes". Sound like a fucking lard tard

t. neckbeard

t. Projecting soyboi

>Hand em a rifle and send through boot camp/war and most will adjust
I legit joined the Marine Corps for this very reason. I ship to boot camp in February. That, and I also want to be around real men or people at least are trying to be real men than these fucking soy boys.

I still have to say this is relevant to our interests. Recruit the homeless, eradicate the hipsters. Remember a lot of homeless have been to combat, and are used to roughing it.

Yep. Good luck, remember the physical part can be done by anyone with the willpower. The hardest part is the mental fuck, so don't give up. Also don't listen to rumors about Peter salt, pretty sure it's not true, and irrelevant to your interests to care if it is.

those are what modern fags look like

Did the same thing but army. Hopefully the marines aren't as bad, but the army is being pounded with sjw ideology. Just expect to have comissoned officers who are women who got their positions because of muh girl power not because they deserve their rank. Good luck and keep your head down during training.