FAT PILL THREAD

FAT PILL THREAD

The obesity epidemic is actually a product of a disfunctional food supply due to the natural capitalistic competition that led to refinement and cheapening of food. You could say that capitalism has worked too well when you can buy a delicious, safe and high calorie meal for 39 cents at macdonals.

Tha being said, fat people are 100% victims and should be helped. They are no different than people who developed cancer from living in a polutted city.

Other urls found in this thread:

delish.com/food/news/a38395/twinkie-junk-food-diet/
youtube.com/watch?v=E6113Oui9g4
oecd.org/els/health-systems/Obesity-Update-2017.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's about how much you eat, not what you eat

delish.com/food/news/a38395/twinkie-junk-food-diet/

Gtfo fatty

>delusions: the thread

Eat healthy and eat less you fat fuck.

Also learn how to cook using simple ingredients and not precooked microwave dinner or whatever the fuck you'd find at your wallmart.

for virtually all people, it really is just sugar intake

just neutralize sugar in the gut
with a simple harmless pill you take whenever you eat anything with sugar in it

problem solved
sugar is highly addictive like a real drug, and is the driving force behind 90% of your hunger

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING

SHOOTER IN NYC

>it's capitalism's fault
Exercise is free you fat fuck
Also eat less fattie
>t. used to live on junk food but was never fat

Real Fat Pill: Necessary bulk for the coming happening(s) and years w/out adequate crops or protein.

Stay woke fampai

Why should they receive state sanctioned help, when its clear by the OP pic that they can help themselves?

Fat people are a result of the modern humans not adapting to the modern world properly, because of a lack of natural selection, capitalism isn't an issue you munchkin

He clearly poured water on himself. Face is dry, only wet part is a straight line down, when I workout all my shirt is wet especially around my neck and I have quick dry cloths.

/thread

and take it easy on sugar and carbs

It's both actually. You can be health conscious all you want but when your options are garbage refined foods vs garbage and cheap chain fast food vs pricier and not readily available healthy foods you're not left with many options. Fucking sugar/HFCS/soy/lard everywhere too.
The Food Jew is real.

It is the sedentary life style with too many calories consumed.

Have a country where mostly every adult goes through a mid life crisis. They happen to have kids. Place comfort food on every corner. Bam obesity

>fat people are 100% victims

I cry every time :(

skinny people vastly underestimate how much a fat person eats on an average day.

fat people vastly overestimate how much a skinny person eats on an average day.

they simply can't wrap their heads around it.

Fat & hot

That's actually a neat shirt.

So hot.

Hhhnnng

Like her car's suspension

so wrong. so so wrong. although it is true that capitalism does call for the most profit, it was government policies that called for less use of fat which forced companies to switch to double the amount of sugar in foods, screwing up the digestive system and absorbing more fat in the long run................... and stop blaming economic systems for individuals poor choices

Well, sure, quantity matters for the quantity of body. But quality of body is a thing, as well.

Are you saying that you actually know better than a DIETITIAN?!

His body is fucked. Most of it isn't properly working, yet.

Time to get fit like this based fattie, then!

Only fat children are victims, adults get to choose what they eat, children don't have much a choice if their parents are fat. No sympathy for fat adults

fat can't be "pretty" because you're not "delicate"

>fat people can be hypocritical
Well, sure. And?

I don't know what a dietitian is, but if you are talking about dieticians...

Not a single one ever, anywhere has made anybody lose weight permanently.

They basically go to school to learn how to blame the fat bastard for not loosing weight.

>They are no different than people who developed cancer from living in a polutted city

And that's all bro.
Just chill and take a seat on the couch oh wai-

I'm so fat and disgusting, how can I improve myself?
I know, cut my hair really short and paint it blue!

Corn subsides = not capitalism

kek

With proper Iron Pill this obesity epidemic wouldn't take hold.

Wrong these people choose to eat garbage and they choose to eat way more than they need.

They are no more victims than gays you catch aids from unprotected anal sex with strangers, whores who fuck around into their 30s and then complain they can't find a man to settle down with or junkies who smoke meth until their teeth fall out.

>Wrong these people choose to eat garbage and they choose to eat way more than they need.

That's so fucking insentitive.

Look how miserable that girl was feeling when she was anorexic!

You're both right

It is technically your fault but we are hooking people up to really addicting foods while they're still children. There wasn't the same availability of junk foods further back in history.

or you would make a huge spectacle of yourself, now you can just quickly grab 10,000 calories of food at wawa and run off and eat it in front of a tv or computer

>I'm a victim, it's societies fault that I'm a fat fuck
lmao eat shit

You faggots are the same as the commies

I am not american but I am obese. I have salads to every meal and only drink diet sodas. I probably eat healthier than most people on Sup Forums. Trust me it's fucking expensive. If you look at price per calorie eating junkfood is way more efficient. In the end it doesn't really make a difference, because everyone has different metabolisms any ways.
Some of us has no choice, we are just naturally husky. I've been to the doctor and have asked for advice. I am 174cm and weigh 138kg, my doctor told me it could be dangerous for me to lose weight. That this is my natural weight. It's not my fault that I store a little bit more fat than the norm and can't afford high quality food.

It's still capitalistic, since corn farms accumulate capital, it's just that the capital is forcibly transferred to them from taxpayers.

Don't conflate "free markets" with "capitalism". Free markets are capitalistic, but capitalism doesn't necessarily entail 100% markets.

Gotta love those butt-blasted comments.

>goes from a little bit overweight to a little bit under obese

"simple ingredients" are also priced significantly higher than the really cheap and shitty food fatties eat

this, basically all it comes down to is what goes in and what goes out.

If you have a calorie deficit you will lose weight, if you have a calorie surplus you will get fat.

Now if you have a higher standard metabolic rate you can get away with a higher intake, but only so much, but you also will have a harder time to gain mass to actually gain muscles.

There are some rare diseases where your metabolism is so out of wack that it will turn everything into fat, even the tiniest bits intake but those are like 0,01% of the population. Most fat people just eat to much and move to little. aka have a huge surplus.

>a little bit under obese

Have you seen the disgusting gut she's hidding behin that white curtain? And the three-boobs bra on the mirror?!

You are right but your logic is wrong.
Sugar companies that persuaded masses that fat is bad, but sugar is OK are too blame

Our system has been proven to work though

>let me put an incredible amount of stress on my joints for virtue signaling points when i could have easily accomplished more by not eating the fourth double cheeseburger for lunch

being skinny isn't manly, it's soygoy-tier. Nothing more manly than a good beerbelly. (obv obese like OPs pic is way too much)

>our system
>muhh not real capitalism

yes and no, it's more about what you do; fat fucks are fat fucks because they literally don't do anything except shoveling food in their face.

Damn right, girl!

>my doctor told me it could be dangerous for me to lose weight. That this is my natural weight

Socialized medicine ladies and gentlemen.

I’m fat and not a victim. My self-hatred fueled my eating habits and I’m solely to blame for my lack of willpower.

Pic related's wife

Can't you take your self-hatred one step further and change your disgusting body?

>filename

>t. fatass
You know fat produces estrogen right

Damn, I actually think the one on the right is pretty hot.

I am. I’m down 50 pounds over a 2 month period.

youtube.com/watch?v=E6113Oui9g4
Sort yourself out, it's difficult but you'll feel better for it in the long run.

> Virtual Event

So it virtually walked 1.5 miles?

Then that would be a softcore gif for you.

And now for something actually inspiring.

Fat people are just fucking lazy, you shitstain fag

>working on your body and showing self discipline is now privilege

every fucking time

fat people are wicked strong bruh

>privilege

Fat = bad at math

Free choice to pick what u want

>I want everyone to let me be proud of my disgusting body, which is the product of my deep personality flaws.

Yeah why don't we just start letting everyone who fucks up their bodies with deliberate bad decisions feel proud! Let's let those heroin addicts feel proud! Let's let those anorexic folks really feel it, too!

Thought that her shirt said
>Not Hungry
Well no shit, Sherlock

>be crippled and can't work out due to full body pain
>still not a fat slob
If I can manage, I don't know how these people rationalize this.

Being a fat fuck is 100% a fat fucks fault. Being a soyboy is a Jewish food industry poison trick that slowly melted men's hormones into the dumpster.

Key differences. One ate the wrong stuff and no one told him it was wrong the other consumed excessive portions knowing it was wrong and everyone in the world telling them it was wrong. Unless you are a fat white women land whale then your fantasy told you it was ok and you pushed it onto everyone else.

This. There was also that guy who lost weight eating nothing but McDonald's. It's all about calories in and calories out. Eating junk food may not be healthy, but you can be skinny while eating shit food. If you eat less calories than what you burn, you will lose weight.

As a nutritionfag, I am embarrassed by that pic.

Dietitian is the correct spelling in the US. The fact is, once people fuck up their metabolism it is very unlikely that they'll unfuck it. It takes a lot of will power and healthy choices. Most people who are referred to dietitians from their doctors for obesity don't want to be there either. You wouldn't believe how many people get gastric bypass, don't follow the instructions for eating small meals and supplement regimens, and end up in the hospital for fucking themselves up.

Don't despair. The OECD is aware of the problems and has several solutions. 1. Make food companies, including restaurants, disclose to the customers how many calories each food item has per-serving, as well as sodium, saturated fat, and sugar content. 2. Tax those foods. 3. Educate the public about how sugar, salt, and saturated fat contribute to obesity, and how to exercise proper portion control. oecd.org/els/health-systems/Obesity-Update-2017.pdf

Look, some fat people are heroic. Take a few moments to read this 100% real story.

and this one. It's beautiful.

stop drinking diet sodas and track your calories.

pro tip: an entire head of lettuce is like 200 calories.

you have never eaten a salad, once, in the past month. what you've been eating is a disgusting cheese-oil-bread stew with a bit of lettuce mixed in.

salad = lettuce.

(((salad))) = cheese, croutons, dressing, and fruit bits.

If you aren't trolling, quit drinking sodas altogether. All of them. Read the labels for your salad dressings. What kind of oils do they use? If it is anything other than olive oil, toss it and make your own instead.

Nice pic. So he spills his 2 liter pop on his tits and he gets to go home?

You just keep repeating that to yourself baby, haters be hatin'.

/sarc

Diabetes meds are the only thing keeping these fat subhumans alive.

>1 post by this ID
Sage

>my theory

If you haven't met you anger quota today.

It's about how much you eat AND what you eat, idiot

Prosperity is directly in correlation with freedom of market

I'm 5ft11 and heaviest i ever got was 250lbs. The extra weight manifested as a spare tire. Down to 228lbs or so, took me around 7-8 months.

>lost a bunch of weight recently
>everyone really does treat you better

i've had a taste of the chad life

it's good my friends

I was laughing then I saw the last pic of dog
Should euthanize the woman desu

KILL ALL FAT PEOPLE NAO!!!!1!

kek saved

"we need to blame capitalism, how can anyone resist against this delicious food?

Go fuck yourself fattie.

ITS ABOUT FOOD MANAGEMENT.

Its pretty simple

You eat too much = you get fucked and fat
You eat correctly/moderately = you'll be okay

For christ sake...you can even control your mouth how can i trust a fat man running a bussnisess?

Fat people should be totally excluded from society and i'm not even trying to be edgy.

Good for you.