ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2867623/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15994621
nber.org/papers/w14192
cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/ss6308a1.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=L5ymXeSmQH8
youtu.be/XP-zqBsvxno
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

we can't stand the smell, for starters

If I'm going to mix I'd want to mix with the best options. Anything Asian would be fine, but black and middle eastern is out of the question. White is preferred above all else though, with blue eyes and blonde hair getting top tier access.

I want to racemix with a cute Colombian girl

carago velho, vai te fuder

I am not american

Mixed race kids suffer from low self-esteem, social isolation, and poor family dynamics.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/

Mixed race children are more likely to have health problems, high stress, smoke, and drink.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
unc.edu/news/archives/oct03/udry10302003.html

1) The highest rate of ADHD, at 15.2%, is in the mixed race category.

2) The highest rate of 'Learning Disability, at 14.6%, is in the mixed race category.

3) The highest rate of 'Behavioral Difficulty', at 12.8%, is in the mixed race category.
mchb.hrsa.gov/nsch/07main/national/1child/1healthstatus/pages/05adhd.html

White-Black babies suffer higher risks of prematurity, low birth weight, neonatal death, and stillbirth.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2867623/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15994621

Black-White children have family incomes similar to those of Black families, similar rates of fatherlessness as Black families, and are more likely than BOTH Whites AND Blacks to engage in risky behaviors like drinking, fighting, stealing, and doing drugs.
nber.org/papers/w14192

In the United States, an estimated 32.3% of multiracial women, 27.5% of American Indian/Alaska Native women, 21.2% of non-Hispanic black women, 20.5% of non-Hispanic white women, and 13.6% of Hispanic women were raped during their lifetimes
An estimated 64.1% of multiracial women, 55.0% of American Indian/Alaska Native women, 46.9% of non-Hispanic white women, and 38.2% of non-Hispanic black women experienced sexual violence other than rape during their lifetimes.
cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/ss6308a1.htm

she's not as hot or cute as 100% gook girl

youtube.com/watch?v=L5ymXeSmQH8

merry gookmas btw

>EUcorno

This is why surrogate mothers is the greatest thing

>Pingpong face with an abo nose

Nope nope nope nope...

>edited picture

Get out!

it is beautiful

cute belly

I dont want mixed kids but I am a mongrel myself so it does not matter who I knock up as the kid will be impure by default like I am.

meaning asian puss is free game

why do you?

I don't

Because I don't want my IQ halved

Because I don't want to spend every lunch on Friday in a fucking parent teacher conference about how my kid is failing and acts like a shithead

Is that the Fine Brothers guy? If so it looks like the kid definitely inherited his daddy's eyes.

They look like Oblivion characters

because I'm part of a unique and endangered ethnocultural group

They would not be like me they would not fit into my tribe. The grandkids would not fit into my tribe and so on and so forth.

ugh, I know, right? Just look at that soft olive skin, the graceful symmetry of feline eyes, the discrete sensuous lips. What kind of degenerate pervert would find this attractive?

Artist Alex Podesta may be part of a pedophilic family, but this photo is much more interesting. Is THIS the famed rabbit we're searching for?

aren't asians the most representated ethnic group on Earth?

mY kIDs Would not look like this.

all other asians have been RICED and are chinkmutts

because I value intellegence

The baby is Polish you actual retard

ABSOLUTE REPTILES

youtu.be/XP-zqBsvxno

people who bully roaming shoud be shot

because they're fucking gross

Beauty

The real question here is:
Why do YOU want mixed kids, goy?
Answer: Because you're a brainwashed nu-male fagot.

because its bad for everyone
black and white race mixing leads to horrible skin and blood issues
hispanics aka the most mixed race of all time is the most violent i.e. mexico having a civil war every 10 years

>I, a latin europea, want to fuck a latin american
What?

Fat fucking curry

Fuck man got he hard

He doesn't look bad

Retarded babies get you hard? Okay Croat

>having the same haircut from 8 all the way through 80

Oh my God Crowder is an unfunny faggot

Bc its ok to be white.

>Not knowing the amazing privilege of black haircuts

>Why don't you want mixed kids?
I don't want to look like a rape victim! Even if it is saw as trendy in the movies.

I'd honestly choose a girl of my race, but all fucking Indian women intentionally avoid Indian men in the West.

Stop fucking my women and I'll stop fucking yours.

Identity issues forever. Mariah Carey is mixed and still gets asked about it over 25 years into her career.

uncanny valley

What's going on with Asians?

race mixing doesnt magically produce ugly babies. ugly parents make ugly babies

they're ugly, crazy, and a good way of having liberal anti-white kids

I want hapa children but i struggle to get the chink girl I love.

They aren't humans

>I will never travel to venezua and pay a qt a nickel to have sex with me

Why is life so cruel

Mais um a fingir que fala português.

Enquanto isso andam os tugas a pinar alemãs enquanto o resto da Europa está a ser enriquecida.

Colombianas também marchavam.

This

>pfft it's only cuz the parents are ug-

>de niro got good genes and is a handsome mofo
>dumps his bloodline down the drain by marrying a nigger

>half kenyan
>kenyan
user, i've met kenyan man once in my entire life,he was my teacher and that experience was disgusting.
I was going to english extra lessons at the age of 10. Ask youreself, what a 10 years old asian boy could have possible known about fucking Kenya. Nevertheless that retared idiot got pissed off and wanted to change the group . I understand that it is wrong to judge the whole nation just by one man, but he was some sort of ambassador to a new land.
Since then there is a negative attitude towards Kenyan people.

Kys

I'm a Nordic mixing with a Mediterranean

any leafs here with chink experience?

das it mane

You have to have top tier genes if you want a good looking non retarded kid.

wasn't meant as a reply to you

This right here is why you never ever mix. Your grandkids will be muddy as fuck.

because i don't advocate replacement of my kind

I want my children to look like me.

and here i thought getting red pilled on race made me depressed man I might just fuck off to another country

Mixed race mulatto here

I do not like being mixed race. I will never have kids because I will only contribute to the problem. Each race should just stick to thier own, better in the long run. Am I white? Am I black? I am neither! I always will be. It really messes you up. The (( media)) always treata miscegenation like its an awesome progressive thing...its the exact opposite :(

Britney Venti is quite arguably the most disgusting looking woman I have ever seen. And I live in Africa, surrounded by literal talking baboons.

Treats**

theres a kid at my school who looks exactly like le 56% face. like a spitting image

you ever watched hell on wheels user? I think you'd relate to elam

Hey, other mulattos are out there. Wonder if all the negatives of race mixing decrease if already mixed people stick together?

Pick one race and breed that way, your great great grand kids will have one side of you breed out.

when you look long into the abyss, the abyss looks into you as well

marry another mulatto
have mulatto-mulatto children
tell your mulatto children to only have kids with other mulattos/tell other mulattos to only date mulattos
???
ethnogenesis

bonus round:start new traditions, form your own ethnic group AND culture!

aren't mullatos identifying as blacks?

I had 2 chink gfs when I was bluepilled. Don't buy into the memes, western chinks are as degenerate, manipulative and annoying as white women. Their parents actually tell them to find white boys as partners because they idolize the white genes. Theyre very liberal and actually think they are canadian and that they belong here as much as anyone else.
I see so many beat down soygoy white dudes with their hapa kids at the community center I work in its depressing af. The kids never look like them at all.

What's gross about them?

Genetics is not your strong point I see

If he marries a mulatto good chance one of his kids could be 100% white

I have cousins who look exactly like this fucking meme

well found one, from china who seems to like me and some days ago a leaf got me soem advice how to approach her and it worked well but now I am stuck on the next step and I would like to know if I should abandon ship because I don't know what goes on in their minds.

I'm not an American
Venti is pretty hot though

i hate how they say "and its beautiful". whats funny is they have to do this becuase peoples natural reaction to these freaks is disgust so they have to remind them what to think.

did you miss the part where ??? happens and THEN ethnogenesis happens

Literally nothing wrong with fucking qts of all flavors.

>The kids never look like them at all

Very strange, I've noticed even half nigs can have some white features but half chinks always look full chink

No I haven't. Thats that western show right?

Anyway, no one chooses thier racial makeup and I can spend my life and be mad at my parents (which wont fix anything) HOWEVER i must learn from thier grave mistakes.

So as a mix-raced person, NEVER RACE MIX. ever.

Whites fuck asians thats literally the only way your kid won't be a baboon. Also taller asian men are more genetically similar to whites than smaller asian men. Food for thought

Stop replying to shills you dumb fucks