This cunt now wants gay guys to start raping white men to somehow make us learn our lesson...

This cunt now wants gay guys to start raping white men to somehow make us learn our lesson. How has she not been banned from Twitter?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tsN4u5UZqno
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Just in, another homosexual man shot dead during a sexual assault attempt
>more at 11

That might not work out to well depending on where you live.

Is this why they've been importing all those afghanis?

Men will stop raping when women start using the turn signal

Never

Screenshots alone are not sufficient. They could be explained away as photoshops. You have to archive these anti-white statements immediately upon seeing them and include an archive link within the screenshot, like pic related.

I shouldn't have to copy and paste this in every thread dealing with this cunt.

I have had my ass grabbed by both men and women. While it was unpleasant, and obviously it should be a crime, it isn't nearly as bad as being punched in the face.

I hate these bitches

lol "not all goyim" Xyreself knows very well that goyim are not privileged. We treat the like cattle.

>This cunt now wants gay guys to start raping white men

As opposed to the white boys faggots usually rape?

>tfw my state is about to repeal the requirement for a concealed carry permit

Gay guys are already doing that but okay

So... she's straight up asking for it?

>YOU'RE A G-G-GENUINE DICK SUCKER

prob

>Feminist advocating corrective rape

k e k

Underrated

You do that an you're going to end up seeing alot of dead gay guys.

Giving this cunt views...

then they'd start blaming white men for murdering gays.. then all out war will begin

Sounds like a good way to get gays beaten to a pump, or fucking shot. I'm on board with, we'll get to legally remove biohazards from our communities.

This cunts fucking crazy, but there is some truth behind what she's saying.

I used to be a fat dork and transitioned to being a good looking fit dude once I hit 18. Because of it, I started getting lots of female attention, but also from creepy fucking faggots, and I found a parrallel with the sexual harrassment women face.

When women dress like sluts and are surprised when guys think theyre sluts, I didnt understand that. Or they dress to get attention from the "right guy" and not some ugly dude. Same thing with me, I dress nicely because I look good, and sometimes I want a attention from every bitch I see, but I dont look good for some cheek busting homo. Yet they feel they have the right to approach you sexually but in a really creepy covert way , because they know Id bash their fucking head in if they just jumped out a bush and tried to suck mah cawk. So they pretend to be friendly people, but in reality they're just sexual predators.

TL;DR
Feminist cunt wants to empower creepy faggots so we know what its like to be sexually harassed.

>group punishment is okay

Well, let the race war begin, guess.

>start a trend
kek

>implying some weak faggots could even touch me

twetter is run by sweaties, she wins

She's right

You're still fat and ugly

jesus this bitch needs to sit the fuck down

Ok Kevin Spacey

Sounds like what the blacks do in prison.

>Fags get beaten to death
>fag bashers walk

HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?

All her views endorsed by Twitter since she has the blue checkmark.

Once had a faggot from the rugby club hit on me and touch my chest.
Didn't go well for him.

The ones getting raped will be soyim anyway so I condone this

It's almost like acting like a woman and trying to hide your intentions is detrimental to any type of society.

Would it be bad if some fag just came up to you, said you are hot and asked want to screw?

No, if they fucked off when you said no all is fine. Issue is people in the west feel entitled, including the ugly ones.

all this would achieve is a "rise in hate crimes against homosexuals" aka fags getting their shit stomped in every single time

OP, I wouldn't even rape you.

>then all out war will begin
Yes those 2-5% of the population who can't live without buttsex are really going to go to war with the rest of us.
Sure thing Commie.

Wait I just realised. WHITE men.
WHITE men need to keep their hands to themselves, specifically, not like niggers and pakis are raping at 100x the rate or anything.

How fucking blind can someone be

Most likely she lives in a gated neighborhood or has never had extensive contact with niggers.

youtube.com/watch?v=tsN4u5UZqno

I don't know so much. I just can't imagine forcefully sticking my dick into Harvey Weinstein, Tony Wiener or even Jeff Epstein for that matter.

Yuck

*UNGH* yes daddy teach me how *unghhhhhh* to respect *OHMYGOD* respect w-wome-*UNGHHHHHH*

Twatter is full of verified anti-white accounts. Calling for white genocide is not racism apparently.

>Maybe this will help them learn how to keep their hands to THEMSELVES!
somehow I don't think there's any problem with men trying to touch her. just a hunch.

They already do that

If she replaced, "White," with, "Jew," maybe.

>gay guys attempt to rape straight white men
>straight white men beat the ever living fuck out of gay men
>realize it's really fun to beat the fuck out of gays
>gay beating culture comes back into light after 20 years of not being accepted as the sport it should be
>UFC turns to Fixed Fighting where Chads beat the shit out of trannies for half an hour every saturday

Please god. Please.

>Dress like church qt
get LTR guy
>Dress like stripper
attract every horny guy who want to pump and dump
>Dress like a druggie with tats and piercings
attract druggies and hepatitis
>dress in a tee shirt, jeans, and sneakers
attract no one.

whoa jeez guys its like when people wear things they are advertising to others.

Which state?

A search of her twitter profile shows she has made a career of saying stupid shit.

Nice blog, thanks for making me read all that shit by you

kek. had some fun with her last night before I had to dump that account.

Good luck with that.
Most fags are pretty weak so it'd be me that rapes them.

How about someone rape her into submission so Sup Forums can stop talking about an irrelevant persons tweets

yeah thats exactly it man. Alot of people in the thread dont realize that faggots are like the CIA of trying to suck your cawk, and youd get charged with a hate crime for hitting them since the culture is so pussified.

>dress in a tee shirt, jeans, and sneakers
Depends if she's wearing a bra or not

She's a jew too. I'm pretty sure this is a Sup Forums troll account.

I think she means Jewish men, because that's who is sexually assaulting women.

Women like Kate Morgan are why Islam taking over the west is not a bad thing.

My state

You into raping twinks?
Asking for a friend

That's a good way for there to end up being a lot of dead faggots, I approve of this plan.

Bless you user

>782 likes, possibly more by now

Don't drag me into this you crazy bitch

>In the US, as a non-Jew, you have privilege

The jew has its tribe's bases covered. lol.

>sweetie

>the goyim are privileged

because twitter is owned and operated by KIKES

Yeah it's not like that at all. Men are supposed to go for women. Faggotry is an abomination.

> Jews are not privileged.

If we assume the privilege meme is real, wouldn't the Jews be the most privileged?

Id kill anyone who tried to rape me no questions asked. I always carry a handgun.

Im in Toronto, this place is full of these fucking freaks.

>Faggots get beat up in elem, middle, and high school
>Let's encourage faggots to jump the people that used to beat their asses
Yeah, nothing could possibly go wrong.

Only if provoked. And sadly I'm not too big, 6'2'' and 180lbs.

Oh, noooo

Why can't women just leave us fags alone with our qt3.14 bois? We don't want your shit.

>Welsh
>Ashkenazi
>Oppressed minority
>I'm tribal
She is taking the piss lmao, needs mental help

How does one go about provoking you?

>Jewish Atheism

Yeah this is gas worthy

Its not illegal to kill someone who tries it so go ahead. We aren't women

impossible. you're forgetting that the holocaust (((happened))) 70 years ago. honest mistake

Where is the WEAPONIZED AUTISM????

How is her blue verified check not removed after this.

>Jews are the least privileged group in the US
Holy shit she'd probably enjoy a holocaust so people might agree with her

Slovenia yes

Welcome to 2017

>inb4 she goes out shopping with her gay best friend
>sees chad she actually likes, huge black man, ripped as fuck
>gayboy is horny too
>she only has the gayboy with because she thinks he poses no threat
>chad fucks the gayboy
>she commits suicide
when will roasties learn

>at last I can eat a cow without getting sores on my mouth
What did he mean by this?

So only gay men are rapists?

Where user

Passive aggressiveness pisses me off more then anything.

Thrush

>implying faggots don't lowkey fucking despise women
we mustn't forget they still have male brains and are not attracted to women aka they don't wanna fuck em and they know how vapid sluts they are

>So they pretend to be friendly people, but in reality they're just sexual predators.

THIS!!! i was walking thru balboa park in san diego with a beautiful woman on my arm and had at least 5 faggots go "how's it going?" to me. my gf said "i don't see why you don't like them - they're so friendly." me: "well it's kind of difficult to stick your cock up a strangers ass if your hostile to them"