Most niggers cannot swim. Also, they have low IQs

More Florida niggers who went to the morgue. These are 3 teen females.

They don't seem to have a lot of water skills, the black race.

3 Black girls drowned in a stolen car that one of them was driving,

Fleeing from police in a stolen car, in the dead of night, they drive right into a murky, alligator-infested St Petersburg, FL pond.

Gravity does not give the 3 teens extra privileges for being Black, so the car sinks down into the inky vegetation-choked waters..

Black protesters are blaming the police for not rescuing the 3 teens from a water wreck in the alligator infested Florida waters in the night.

tl;dr:

>3 teenage female dindus steal car
>run red light
>chased by cops
>drive into pond
>car sinks to bottom
>cop expected to dive in after them despite it being pitch-black.

Blacks Upset As Hell, Irrationally Blame Police even though the cops stripped off and tried to save them at first.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v6su0nuQ93g
youtube.com/watch?v=IDcyDWlh94Y
youtube.com/watch?v=WeWROGE4piM
youtube.com/channel/UCVU-yVgJY6_lmB74UKjvwEg
youtube.com/watch?v=cZkDSXmhQe0
wfla.com/2017/07/10/3-alligator-attacks-reported-in-3-days-in-southwest-florida/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They probably deserved it honestly.

>niggers 'outraged' when police are involved
>niggers silent as they slaughter their own people each day

really activates the ol' almonds

youtube.com/watch?v=v6su0nuQ93g

>I hear them yelling I think

They tried to get the black teens out, but couldn't.

youtube.com/watch?v=IDcyDWlh94Y

If they were white, I would have let them drown also and not given a shit.

Blacks seem to just love and worship criminality.

I have walked past slutty brown teen girls countless times, having them try to catch my eye so i fill them up with my white cum. But it never happens for them. Sad subhumans.

Obviously whitey's fault

Fun fact: niggers have an underdeveloped inner ear, so they can't determine their orientation as easily. This is why there are no black astronauts

FUCKING REDDIT SPACING NEWFAGS GTFO OF MY Sup Forums FFS REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Blacks seem to just love and worship criminality.

They really do. They have no empathy for the victims.

It is a jungle mentality.

Sure, three negresses died.

But think of the car. It died too.

What did the car do to anyone?

Yet it was forced to die along with the negresses.

Forced to endure their clawing at its upholstery as they panicked in the cold darkness, as the water rose higher.

Forced to hear their screams of terror and desperation and pleas for help from some white man.

Forced to feel the snouts of the hungry alligators bump against its metal as they sensed a potential meal of tenderized DINDU.

>No one ever thinks of the car.

bump

this in my suggestions of that video

They actually had a pretty decent criminal record.

I don't know how these nogs do it.

Also I remember one of the mothers defending the girls saying, "How could they steal the car, if the keys were in it?".

So I would say that says alot about where she comes from.

either way, and fun facts about niggers aside, no loss here. 3 fewer nigger sows and their future niglets on welfare and in jail. Seems like society gets a win win here. Of course their nigger relatives make noise about it. But they'll drink away their sorrows soon. No big deal. Probably a jew lawyer will cha-ching on it somehow.

>Mang water be rayciss an sheeit...da ura be rayciss fo not be in mah lungs

This is unironically their thought process. Now think back and consider since these things were shit into this world how many times a similar scenario has played out through the ages in nature and they never evolved. At least animals have a sense that its just business.

Isn't this story over a year old.

laughed hard

>Blaming the cops for not rescuing the women
>Don't even mention the fact that they have stolen the car and were running from the police

Classic media. "They dindu nuffin guys, the white crackas are to blame here!"

How many American police officers are on this very forum spewing their toxic, racist drivel?

And yet you pretend like the blacks are totally unjustified in feeling that the police work against them. Lmao.

Wait - you imagine that there are police officers on this thread and you use your imaginings to justify being mean to police officers?

Nigger, your logic is insane on many levels.

And the deputies still went above and beyond the call of duty because they did take off their gunbelts and trousers and then entered the water until they were told to stand down by experienced dive professionals.

Conditions unsafe. But they tried to save those three teens.

Yes, but how? I thought that swimming was one of the easiest thing to learn (you don't even need to "learn" to swim decently)

Niggers are literal animals and as such only understand force.

You don't reason with a horse or ask it to get it to turn a certain way; you kick it because that's all it understands.

One theory is that in America, fathers teach swimming skills to their kids.

>the rest of the theory is an exercise for the student

The link he posted is to a site called "TheGEDSection"

R.I.P. ROCKFISH.
S
S
S

Sounds to me like the police don't need to work against them. Blacks do enough harm to themselves. Unless you think enforcing the law is racist just because blacks are more prone to criminality.

how do you live on a peninsula and not know how to swim in your teens isn't that mandatory skill taught once you reach the age of 6 or is that just for Caucasians

Over the past year, the Tampa Bay Times has reviewed all of the camera footage and read hundreds of pages of police reports and could not determine if deputies actually entered the pond or whether the girls could have been saved. None of the dashboard videos showed a high-speed pursuit took place.

O'Neal, who is representing Mwamvita, said deputies "didn't do anything to save the girls."

"If this was three white girls, they would have went into that pond," he said.

every time.

they would've GONE into that pond

ooga booga lawyer. a language intensive profession, and you still cant speak english.

great job blocking out your account name

Based cops.

Those cops are hero's for not saving those niggers.

Floridanon here:
These cops did nothing wrong.

Florida has a real nigger infestation problem.

They don't show many niggers in the tourist commercials.

I think it's because black women have weaves in their heads if they go to the pool to show off. Hence they don't do any swimming and the father is not around to teach them.

Where does it say their criminal records?

Niggers definitely have low I.Q.'s

Hahahahahahahahahaha How the fuck is drowning real Nigga just float away from the deep end Like Nigga flap your arms

The rise of the see level is our greatest ally.

>implying racism is toxic
no sweetie, diversity is toxic
>implying racism is drivel
no honeybuns, equality is drivel

>Also I remember one of the mothers defending the girls saying, "How could they steal the car, if the keys were in it?".
>So I would say that says alot about where she comes from.

That's just niggers being niggers. Observe teh following
>youtube.com/watch?v=WeWROGE4piM
>get caught red handed in a bait car
>I didn't even do nothing

Black parents generally don't prioritize teaching their children to swim. Swim lessons are essentially free at any public pool, black parents just don't bother signing their children up and I really don't know why. They either think they won't ever need to know or think they'll figure it out eventually on their own. Either way, it's very weird and I have never in my life met a white person who can't swim.

youtube.com/channel/UCVU-yVgJY6_lmB74UKjvwEg

>7 arrests for grand theft auto amongst the 3 of them.

youtube.com/watch?v=cZkDSXmhQe0

pic is niggers complaining instead of saying thank you, officers

jumping into any body in FL at night

as someone who lives in FL unless someone i love deeply/i have a fucking spear or underwater gun im sorry

rip

swamp nig nogs

Fun fact: the police have no obligation to risk their life to save you. Hilariously, this is also why you should own a firearm.

Yeah its narrow and flat so there arent alot of natural barriers beside the gator lakes to keep them out. I find mountains and hills keep them out pretty good when i go to visit my georgia family. Alot of suburbs have huge fucking fortress walls. The everglades is kind of a redneck paradise tho. Niggers are terrified. Alot of bodies go missing there.

>Getting THIS upset over formatting
Jesus, what a tryhard

So what did you do to get banned from NeoJew, Danny boi?

I had a B-billet in the USMC (kind of like an extra duty to fill when you're tired of your primary job) as a water survival instructor.

Long story short, blacks and water really do not mix.

Never mind the amoebas that will eat your brain from the inside out once it makes it way through your ears or eyes

Police have no obligation to protect you

This is an old story and OP is a cock sucking faggot.
if you noobs want to tell OP he's a faggot and not bump this shit thread to the top ... sage goes in the options field

challenge any normie to a game of

www.spotthedrowningchild.com
**CHEAT** - Its always a black kid

think of the countless lives saved by these two over-breeding subhumans drowning that night
Niggers are like the African Carp
they destroy everything they come in contact with
they have no place in the future of humanity
prove me wrong

I know this might be crazy but hear me out:

What if... what if the "teens" never ended up in the pond because they never stole a car and ended up in a high speed police chase?

>prove me wrong

>www.spotthedrowningchild.com
kek

>what if the "teens" never stole a car and ended up in a high speed police chase?
dis ain't Narnia, nigga

sending this to dad

>>www.spotthedrowningchild.com
This is the most fun game i have ever played

>tfw the global sea levels rising is natures self defense mechanism against niggers

Well, its a start

>What if they acted like humans?

why is it that even tho i click the right nigger its still wrong until it is actually drowning?
is this a real thing to help life gaurds

you got to wait until they are actually drowning.
just clicking the nigger makes you a good lifeguard

Anybody else notice that the pictures they used were their mugshots. Every fucking nigger gets arrested at one point in their life, its comical.

im also in FL. this is gator country my dudes. dinosaurs n sheeeeeit.

before i moved to FL i visited a friend in tampa for a week. its nighttime, were sitting on his back porch, there is a creek not too far away. he says if you hear any noises, its not animals, its gators. im like, ive been sitting here with my back to the creek for hours now, at nighttime, a gator that will creep on you like fucking ninja, and now you tell me to watch out for leather murderteeth. no chill.

You have to have a father to teach you. Blacks don’t believe in being fathers.

Probably because the developer decided to give them the benefit of doubt, until they actually starts to drown.

>Funny fails funny epic fails funny video
kek

Negress reporter asking silly questions.

Sheriff Bob keeping his cool. with some visible effort maybe. But he stays professional.

In one video where he was asked what the sheriff's office was doing about all of the criminal youth in Pinellas county, an exasperated Sheriff Bob asks the question, "Where are the Parents?"

People want to blame the cops and the teachers for bad nigger behavior.

Where are the parents of these little criminals and what are THEY doing to stop their niglets from felonious behavior? Nigger Moms are great at crying and suing the City and County. Where were the Nigger Mommies and Nigger Daddies BEFORE their niglet embarked on a life of crime?

How can any police officer in America that has to deal with Black people - how can they not evolve to a kind of racism?

Rule #1: Don’t be a dumb ass and you won’t die like a dumb ass.

>gators
he meant niggers
>no chill
you are a nigger

it is true, cops work against criminals, and there may be some cops here.

>pond renamed sheeboon lagoon

oh fuck

Those places used to be the homes of KANGZ back in the old days before the ungrateful white debbil overthrew Yakub, an sheeit

Hey Danny I think I know you, your fursona a green beret porcupine? I'm that guy shoved his whole arm into your girlfriend's (fiance now I guess lol) asshole at that party. God damn if my shoulder didn't smell like a men's room floor for a week.

This shits like three years old. No one cares.

>copypasta

Something tells me your flag is a ruse, nigger.

Officers likely didn't know who was in the vehicle when they tried to stop it, all they know is multiple stolen vehicle suspects are in the water. You expect them to dive in and try to rescue people who could possibly kill them to escape?

Not to mention the criminals blended with the dark....

>fursona

That is another good point. Even if they knew they were black female teens, a black female teen with a knife is a dangerous person.

And does anyone really expect the black teens to be so grateful that they simply Thank the officers that jumped in the alligator waters to save their lives and then meekly hold out their hands to be cuffed?

Blacks suck at gratitude.

Fuck off Danny you race-mixing cunt, why don't you drop that gorilla titted rice picker you've been plowing and find a woman capable of giving you an erection without dressing up like a panda or a skink or whatever sick shit goes on in that house when I'm not over

poor amoebas would starve

Well I haven't gotten an angry phone call barring me from the wedding yet, so I guess not.

>really activates the ol' Brazil nuts

wfla.com/2017/07/10/3-alligator-attacks-reported-in-3-days-in-southwest-florida/

>Sheboon Lagoon

This story is like a year old and the part they leave out is the fact that they stole a car.