Other urls found in this thread:

kochi-death.ml/2016/10/30/433/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

gassing all the jews

Killing Jinbe

Be made into stew by Sanji to welcome the new Nakama Caesar and Jinbe

Pudding is CUTE and NAKAMA.

smart pudding poster

Crashing the Thousand Sunny, with no survivors.

Wedding soon.

What do you guys think is her actual hair color, since is hasn't yet been confirmed (by cover or otherwise) to be brown?

chocolate brown

Smart pudding poster poster

I can't wait.

I'm pretty sure it's brown.

When will Pudding open her third eye?

it's open all the time, just covered by hair.

maybe it's like that myth about pirates, that they sometimes wore eyepatches so their eyes would be adjusted to darkness before battle.

So I am trying to wonder how Oda will make Smoker Admiral level if he is losing this badly so far in the new world. Maybe some training from Garp or Sengoku?

List of people who will get BTFO when Carrot joins.

Tears will be delicious.

>Pepefags
>Reijufags
>Bonneyfags
>Caesarfags
>JINBEFAGS (TEARS WILL BE EXTRA DELICIOUS)
>Kinemonfags
>Momofags
>Monetfags (they are probably dry from crying already)
>Pedrofags
>Pekomsfags

I'm not a bully. I'm just telling the facts.

Nakama desu

Dumb frogposter

>devil fruit powers make little sense
yeah no shit fucking retard. Oda clearly stated that brook is using the netherworld cold, just fuck off you pathetic queer

Why did you photoshop away her mustache?

kochi-death.ml/2016/10/30/433/

Bully.

NO, STOP IT, STOP HAUNTING ME, STOP USING FERRIPICS WRONG

you're mean user

Fuck you, I'm not

Yes you are.

I'M NOT

Why are people so fussy regarding who'll join the crew?

I'd be okay with any of them joining really.

Same.

Nobody from the new world will join, it's all about allies now.

What was the purpose of making Tashigi so incredibly similar to Kuina if they're not the same person?

Zoro's wife at end.

Zoro wanted to defeat Kuina.

Remember even as a kid Zoro was a badass who had defeated all of the nearby dojos only to be blown the fuck out in 1 hit from Kuina. He trained nonstop every day of his life for the sole purpose of defeating her and no matter how many times he challenged her he always lost.

Zoro will never be able to achieve his initial goal of defeating Kuina unless she's not dead. If something happens and Tashigi regains her memories and she turns out to be Kuina then she would truly be a force to be reckoned with. After all Kuina was always leagues ahead of Zoro considering the fact that she never lost. If that same skill and spirit was given time to grow she could easily rival Mihawk.

And there's also no way in hell she died falling down the stairs considering all of the shit that people in One Piece go through without dying.

To make Zoro show his dere side instead of always being tsun.

who goes in the missing spot? pedro?

He is with Vegapunk right now, who will tech him how to hack his fruit and be top tier once again in a world where haki is a thing.

I'd say it's just 'cause, and Oda likely did it that way, too. But going into a can of worms with this, she could easily be Kuina if she lived and continued swordplay. That's what Zoro saw her as, Kuina as an adult. Her mannerisms and personality instantly debunk that, but to Zoro, she'll always be his dead friend first and Tashigi second. Don't be surprised if she ends up capturing him in the epilogue (I don't buy the romance shit at all with this series, that'll likely be reserved for Luffy to continue the D lineage).

Will the will of D even be necessary after the World Government falls apart?

Luffy will fuck Hancock
Also this one piece is not Naruto where everything ended the same way other started

That's the thing, I don't think they will fall. Restructured is more likely, but the seas won't be a lawless playground. There's still going to be thieves and pirates around, especially if Luffy becomes the Pirate King. There's no telling what will happen. On the other hand, history repeats itself.

What even is the Will of D. Has that been elaborated on at all?

That's where Dragon comes into play and remanages the whole system in order to make a fairer world.

>There are people who still believe this even after Oda's interview with Chinatimes

>Implying Oda isn't lying all the time.

A MAN'S DREAM WILL NEVER DIE

>implying

>imp
>lying
Oda confirmed for imp

>no way in hell
It's stated by the sword shopkeeper that swords choose their master. Also stated that the cursed ones KILL those unchosen, in "a mysterious accident, like falling off a cliff."
Kuina fought Zoro using a lehendary sword. She died that night in a mysterious falling accident. Her dead body was shown on panel.
The next day, Wado Ichimonji was owned by who it wanted to carry it. Zoro.

You are retarded if you don't believe that Wado Ichimonji murdered Kuina.

Pink.

Oda doesn't have the balls to do that. Zoro wouldn't carry that sword anyways if he knew.
It is a good headcanon though

Momo next crewmember confirmed.

REALLY surprised to see franky isn't holding a coke considering he fucking loves cola.

>Franky is holding a piece of meat
>A FUCKING MEAT
>FRANKY

Unless that's meat from a cola cow, this is heretic as fuck

>That awkward as fuck Law
top kek

Fuck yea! Carrot, Law, and Momo confirmed for nakama.

Best Christmas ever

Can Carrot get shipped with Chopper? I accept her as nakama if that happens.

He was only pretending to job against Vergo.

I wonder if Vegapunk can make you "un-eat" a Devil Fruit.

Oda isn't a wussy artist. He will do it.

Zoro doesn't know it killed her.

Because we all want the story to progress the way we envision in our heads, even if it's unrealistic or out of place.
If Oda doesn't comply with my desires for a specific crew member or storyline, then he's a hack who doesn't know what's best for the story of One piece.

She loves Sanji though

>Oda isn't a wussy artist
Ha

One Piece can get pretty violent when Oda wants it to be. Like Doflamingo's backstory.

>like Doflamingo's backstory
Oh you mean how his editors showed they have Oda on strings? By making him change it

I doubt it, Carrot already friendzoned him...

>It has Monkey D Luffy written on the top
>Law is the one in the center

JUST

He depicts worse things on the regular. Like the pirate captain who bit his own tongue as he was about to be sold into slavery at auction, or Bellemere being shot in the head on panel.

?

Law was a mistake.

There are some idiots that ship SaNa or LuNa or SaZo.
So yeah friend, you can ship Chopper and Carrot without regrets, or you can ship Carrot with anyone on the crew and it wouldn't be the most outrageous of ships since Carrot isn't part of the crew yet (and we know there will be no intracrew relationships).

Carrot is getting a lot of screen time and Wanda got left out again

what?

If Carrot joins what'll happen to Caesar?

>that retard trebol and steven tyler are on there
just kill me now

Nobody will join, but Ceasar will most likely escape and run away.

What are you confused about? Look it up. Oda had to change it

Who cares? The Straw hats aren't running a daycare.

I just realised too why Luffy would make her join.

She'd be the crew's animal mascot.

>you can only have an issue with killing children if you run a daycare
Can you please explain the mental leaps you took to get to that conclusion.

Chopper already fills that role though.

>Look it up
I found nothing, actually what I found is more info about how Oda is free to do whatever he want to.

>free to do whatever he wants
You do know who was the one who said that right?
(((He))) would never lie

What are you talking about? Are you stupid?

no

he dies

It was said in the last thread; these people want One Piece to sell their product without actually knowing anything about One Piece. It can't be helped.

>believing people in Sup Forums
Retard, it obvious franky is ugly and not cute enough to be at the front. Do you not know how marketing works

Why not?

LMFAO

>mfw Pudding is the cutest girl of One Piece and she will be on every OP merch from now on.

When is Wano going to get here?

Why is Oda so obsessed with Franky's penis?

Tempest + Carriers 3/3/3

Dumb frogposter.
I don't think we will even see Pepe after this arc

>Brook
>Not a skeleton

And if they knew anything about One Piece, they'd know the one Straw Hat whose entire arsenal is built around cola. And it's not like OP is up and coming in popularity, or having Franky on the front with a bottle would deter consumers. You're probably the one that okayed this advert, speedreading faggot.

Epic meme