Beta/soyboy/nu-male/cuck thread

How do we deal with this epidemic? They truly must be bringing us to collapse where they will die off and the Alpha's will rule again with an iron fist. Is there a way to deal with this without war?

Natural selection.

Why do so many of them make this fucking face?

Cuck Inquisition Death Squads

Why do nu-males take pictures with their mouths open? Why?

Seriously though! It's a fucking epidemic.

Obligatory

They're camera shy and insecure. They make a goofy face to look intentionally stupid and LOL SO FUNNY because they'd never be happy with how they looked in a normal picture. Same reason so many girls mug for the camera rather than have a normal face.

so women know who not to sleep with via social media

Every time I try to post this type of thread it gets insta-deleted. You guys sucking off the mods to get through or what?

high kek

Seriously?

Maybe it's because I'm trying to have a somewhat serious lighthearted discussion with some laughs from these pictures.

I'm worried that their children will be even worse, since they were all spawned from single mother boomer households.

They have dunk.

theyve ruined the beard

I’ll never understand dudes who let their mustache hair hang over their lips. It’s fucking disgusting.

I know this guy. He's really nice.

Is as if they are just lazy.

stop being disgusted

It's up to women. They just need to refuse to reproduce with losers en masse.

of course he is, because he is a timid beta male

Imagine this:

To vote, you must be able to do 5 dead hang pull ups, unless you're over 60, or disabled.

How would the USA change? What % of men would be allowed to vote? What % of women?

I think grand changes in society would happen. I think the obesity epidemic would cease. I think the electorate would swing vastly more towards traditional conservative values.

It's because they have software that can tell how big a faggot you are for complaining someone's thread is up instead of yours you enormously huge beta nu male faggot. For the love of God kys.

Why are they all white?

meh, yet to see one nu-male with a good thick beard.

I, a true alpha male, spend my time shitposting on Sup Forums about beta males!

fuck off user we all know you're a beta cuck that wants to be alpha
join the club

>fucking open mouth
Every damn time

That's the problem, they aren't completely repulsive neets. they keep scoring ('''scoring''') burnt out slammed into the wall roasties, having feminist children, and perpetuating the beta male/empowered slut society destroying cycle.

The reason so many Nu-Males have beards is because they are desperately trying to regain some semblance of masculinity.

You have to meme anal sex. Get soyboys to want anal with women. The test boost will make them lose interest in soy and at the same time it makes females mentally submissive to their soyboy decreasing feminists and continuing demand for more physical domination from the soyboy partner. It is all in the ass.

Excellent meme, friend

primate fear-grimace, they want to appear as non threatening as possible

If you're high test enough you'll be impervious to the association