What do you have when you have a well educated nigger?

A nigger.

Let's face it, many Blacks get through college without ever having read a book in their lives.

>Some so-called college educated blacks CANNOT EVEN READ

But they are better than us. Just ask them.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/black-women-become-most-educated-group-in-us-a7063361.html
jbhe.com/features/50_blackstudent_gradrates.html
nces.ed.gov/fastfacts/display.asp?id=72
wchstv.com/news/local/woman-accused-of-threatening-to-bring-uzi-to-hotel-to-shoot-coworkers
youtube.com/watch?v=7rkudmkGTZI
hiddenlolcdn.com/v/202898.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=hqCLr6MSBWk
fox59.com/2013/06/28/man-admits-to-murdering-girl-and-her-uncle/
twitter.com/search?q=whiteonwhitecrime&src=typd
youtube.com/watch?v=r5W_UEk2MOg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Black women become most educated group in US

Source? I need a reputable source cause I find that to be bullshit.

This. I had a nigger in my group in a programming class. Guess who never shows up, is late when he does, does nothing for the labs, expects credit, asks us for the homework, and chimps out through incoherent texts when we don’t respond or put his name on assignments? Luckily we have a based Asian professor who has caught on to him and knows not to give him credit, a white liberal probably would’ve passed him.

Most educated group...when 100% of applicants are taken, and you have idiotic courses like "watching Youtube" or "Leaning Kleignon"

>Source

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/black-women-become-most-educated-group-in-us-a7063361.html

But they is kangz and shit

>Independent
>Reputable source

TOP KEK

I mean it is just black females, it would be surprising if it was black males. Black females attending college is still a small portion of the population and a lot of them get scholarships. Black males are usually insanely stupid though so that's why they needed the qualifier for black females.

>black females.

All blacks are stupid, on average, user.

Females have the added admixture of "attitude" and "irrationality".

The problem is you are equating educated with being smart, educated in this sense just means the level of education you've received, this study is about black females as a whole attending college compared to the wholes of other, larger groups. Blacks receive the most amounts of scholarships, and in terms of black women they are less stupid than black males in general.

It's nothing more than a clickbait headline. The numbers used are accurate, but they way they're presented is severely misleading. Basically, they're looking at *relative trends*, so compared to other demographics, black women have seen the greatest increase in awarded degrees relative to their previous averages, in the past several years.
They still account for a small percentage of the educated population, but because they started from having basically no degrees, even a small increase looks enormous.

They get everything else handed to them(money, housing, healthcare, etc,etc..)why not a collage degree?

They wuz slaves n' sheeiiitttt......everyone else owes them.

>They get everything else handed to them

Even when they die beating on an Hispanic jew, they get a degree.

Pic related.

lol niggers

Oh thank god, they can finally save the human race.

Wait a second, where is the cornucopia of inventions and scientific advancements liberals promised us?

We should just give IQ tests and admit only people who score highly. Race is too hamfisted a metric to decide a person's capabilities, when we have IQ

Even for a non native english speaker like me, it's pathetic. Probably my pivilege.

"Attending College" but never graduating.

It's another Jew created Retard Olympics trophy for the Blacks, to soothe their egos.

>Race is too hamfisted a metric to decide a person's capabilities, when we have IQ

jbhe.com/features/50_blackstudent_gradrates.html

Yeah, but that's bad for your whole school system and devaluates degree for everybody.
And it doesn't change shit in the end, recruiters are very well aware nigs are generally stupid and giving them a piece of paper won't make them intelligent, and they'll just hire a white person over a nigger who is probably bad in his field.

White americans should be worried by the effect it will have in the future, if you universities, colleges start doing this, your degree will lose value. And china is waiting in the corner and developing.
Your school system is great, Ivy league college in the USA are the best universities in the world and it helps a lot for brain drain of other country. To me it's the root of your success, great mind want to go to the best universities as students, teachers or researcher, and they stay in the USA, make great discoveries or find new stuffs for industry.
By decreasing the value of your unis and their degrees, you're just shooting yourself in the foot. And that just because you want to be nice to glorified apes.

>if you universities, colleges start doing this, your degree will lose value

Too late user.

Dont let news stories fool you. They may be getting degrees more than ever. But most are associates in cosmo putting in ugly weavs.

This is very sad. China will take your spot.

That's true, but just another symptom of the problem. The entire system is vehemently Anti-White, and everything is consequently going to shit.

Yes, but unis losing their values is critical. Very critical. They could just be fair and preserve their reputation, the racial frabric of the usa wouldn't be important.

lol most of them probably go to for-profit ""schools"" like Devry or Univ. of Phoenix

The Agenda has become more important than their reputation, and need for Shekels.

It is a very dangerous shift, which means the agenda has accelerated into a new phase.

This is happening across the board, and they're all in.

I'm not very worried for the USA. White will naturally gather somewhere and take independance. White americans have a good natality rate too, that's good.
Western Europe will just balkanize more or less randomly with each country having their own balkanization process.
NewSA will remain the greatest white country on earth, while Western Europe will fall into a state of limbo and probably die or transform into something different.

I'm too tired to explain did anyone save the pasta? They fuck up black women being the higher graduating rate and don't mention total educated persons.

nces.ed.gov/fastfacts/display.asp?id=72

>named Nautika
someone was conceived on a hennessy laden booze cruise

>Implying niggers could learn Klingon

>black people
>cruise

LOL.

Then this one was named after a bad bout of diarrhea.

And some parents don't seem to give their offspring much of a chance.

Look at the name on pic related....

wchstv.com/news/local/woman-accused-of-threatening-to-bring-uzi-to-hotel-to-shoot-coworkers

I got my degree in history literally never opening a history book, I just ctrl F documents that had sentences somewhat agreeing with whatever argument I was making.

Niggers had it even easier as professors would write their thesis and give them book recommendations, as well as sit down with them and discuss their papers and if that wasn't enough tutoring centers where whites like me held their hand EVEN MORE.

About that peanut butter...

Fake News!
Please nigga....

Nobodys buying into your race war faggot.
Only way forward is to unite against tyrannical forces.

>How ?
Being financially supported by his father...OH WAIT

Fuck off, snow-mexican shill. How does Trudeau's cunt taste?

(Long image, but worth the read)

The thing is - niggers KNOW how bad they are.

They KNOW that they cannot and will not learn. And that they only want handouts without the effort of earning them.

Yet they pretend to be as sane and hardworking and ethical as whites whenever there is a clash of cultures. Why?

The potential for more gibs of course.

>What do you have when you have a well educated nigger?
The equivalent of a high school graduate white
youtube.com/watch?v=7rkudmkGTZI

>Nobodys buying into your race war faggot.

I wonder if there were Cucked Serbs saying that in the late 1980s?
The Race War already started Leaf. Whites are just late to the party.

I worked with a negress whose name was Babygirl. Her real name. Niggers just doom their kids.

>Niggers just doom their kids.

That they do.

China's also upfucked, but at least it isn't because of niggers, it's because of their own economic retardation. Their growth stage is pretty much over, looking forward to likely stagflation.

Not just that. They know that whitey is the one that produces, and just like a kid trying to measure mom and dad they'll always continue to try and push things further. Hopefully dad will wake up and give them a good slap before they burn the house down.

Can you imagine how racist we'd be if we saw 1/100th of the videos of niggers nigging? Statistics don't even scratch the surface. It's the savagery of it, like that home invasion webm where the nigger just brutalizes that white woman.

>Hopefully dad will wake up

Trump is our last best hope.

Crime stats never tell the full story of the inhumanity of the nigger.

>attending college
>educated
pick one

hiddenlolcdn.com/v/202898.mp4

france

You learn something every day, I guess.

Nigger Professor speaking at Howard Law School wants all white people to be exterminated.

Niggers have a low IQ and low maturity and almost no impulse control. So they think up genocidal things like exterminating all white people.

See below youtube link. Black professor calls for extermination of all white people. And other blacks clap. My fear is that many blacks are probably acting on this evil asshole's words.

>Kamau Kambon (born Leroy Jefferson) is a radical black professor who called for the extermination of the white race.

> Pic related is an African Studies Professor

>A professor at North Carolina State University since 2003 (there is some question as to whether he is still employed there), he has taught a number of Afrocentric courses, including "Africana Studies 241", listed as "Introduction to African-American Studies II,", described as "Second in a two-semester sequence in the interdisciplinary study of sub-Saharan Africa, its arts, culture, and people, and the African-American experience." Another course he taught was "AFS 240: African Civilization," described as: "An interdisciplinary study of centers of African civilization from antiquity to the 1960s. Such centers include ancient Egypt, Nubia, Axum, Ghana, Mali, Songhai, Kilwa, Malinda, Sofola, Zinzibar and Monomotapa."

>Kambon is the owner since 1994 of "Blacknificent Books", which sells Afrocentric material.

>Kambon Calls for Genocide

To quote the evil nigger Kambon : "The problem on the planet is white people"

youtube.com/watch?v=hqCLr6MSBWk

My wife is very humble and educated.

>whoa
>Im finna be like those Hidden Figures bitches n sheeyit
>I'll need some food that can be eaten in space though
>Skittles, that'll hit the spot once I'm in stable orbit
>I should have something to drink though too
>Watermelon drink sounds tasty
>I should go pick that stuff up now for the trip
> hmm... my license is suspended though
> eh, I'll walk - that's the responsibile thing to do

anyone can get a general business, education, english, etc. degree. No black in my comp sci program even made it through the beginner courses.

I mean they are the affirmative action double threat. I don't think this is surprising. But also remember educated means getting a degree. Whether thats gender studies or some physics degree they are counted as the same.

Blacks beat one of the men in the collage to death in a road rage incident in front of the white man's little daughter.

>Why wasn't the white man carrying?

Ask Steven Spielbergs dumb son or George Bush’s kids who gets “affirmative action”.

don't forget about blacks being the largest demographic to drop out of college my dude

>most educated
as in they spend the most time in school?

Yeah, I think this "study" just looked at enrollment and not graduation rates.

I know that genetic determinism has solid empirical data contradicting it, namely the severe retrogressions among black populations -- who were previously at parity with their white peers in some significant ways -- that occurred after the advent of welfare. But that only means it's even more difficult to bring lagging groups up to parity. We're on the cusp of proliferating gene treatments that will revolutionize human ability, but all the medicinal knowledge in the world cannot cure ghetto culture. People like Thomas Sowell will simply continue to be reflexively ignored by blacks steeped in resentment, and by the bleeding heart apologists feeding the welfare state with taxes. The reality is that prosperity cannot be externally foisted upon anyone -- it has to be developed internally.

Some white person died from not receiving a heart in time while this nigger thug gets a heart.

Lol, ignorant nigger!
it's MISS D'MEANER
ha ha ha ha he misginger her

Zaramaneisha be some wizard ass shiet. Ma boy be keepin it real!

A piece of shit with a label attached to it.

Nepotism isn't ideal, but it's nowhere near as damaging as affirmative action.
Steven Spielberg's dumb son or George bush's kids have way more of a chance of actually contributing something to society than some sheboon who got accepted because whitey feels guilty.

The irony is that more black people graduate WITHOUT affirmative action. Affirmative action merely matches them with schools where the expected discipline is too high, making them more likely to drop out. The higher the degree of affirmation (measured by difference in average SAT score compared to white peers), the higher the dropout rate.

um sweaty, this is repuraycishuns

Then we need to teach them bricklaying and roofing.

And since those jobs require at least some sense, many niggers would fail those courses.

black women prove again to be the superior choice

The truth will set you rayciss

We can try to teach them all we like. Ghetto culture is simply poisoned against all the things that contribute to success.

It is more than culture, user.

It is genetics.

>or, better put, their genetic makeup shaped their culture. Niggers are niggers all over the world.

Evil Black men killed a little girl, anons. In Indianapolis.

2 feral Black men, Jeremy Priel and Michael Bell, go into a house to rob it. A 21 year old White man and his little niece are in the house.

Brutally murder the 21 year old AND the little girl by killing them execution style by making them lay on the floor and shooting them in the back of their heads.

>Jeremy Crane, 21, and his niece Kyleigh Crane were shot as they lay on the ground during a robbery turned violent, according to the formal filing of murder charges, the Indianapolis Star reports.

>Prosecutors say that Michael Bell Jr, 22, offered to give tattoo artist Jeremy Priel, 25, a Playstation 3 in exchange for tattoo work. Bell told police that he and Priel went to the home of Crane, a former co-worker, and asked to use the bathroom. As planned, Priel pulled a gun on Crane and his niece ordering them and Bell to the ground, according to his statement.

>Bell told police that Priel then shot Crane twice, first wounding him and then killing him with a shot to the head. Bell said he then stepped over the bodies to grab a PlayStation 3 and an Xbox. He said he ran out of the house with the consoles before the girl was shot.

fox59.com/2013/06/28/man-admits-to-murdering-girl-and-her-uncle/

>Priel was a father by at least one babymama. But he brutally murdered a little white girl, anyway.

the only way to teach blacks is to have put them under a separate authoritarian system of course that wont happen.

>the only way to teach blacks is to have put them under a separate authoritarian system of course that wont happen.

Many years ago, Newt Gingrich sort of suggested creating a national orphanage of such creatures before they reached the age of maturity. Taking them out of drug-infested homes and raising them correctly.

Niggers balked and he said it was just a thought experiment or something.

It wouldn't have worked anyway. Instead of treating the orphanage like a school, niggers would have treated it like a prison, with rapes and terrified faculty.

lol cletus is gonna lose it some day.

>white men go to trade schools instead of university
Sounds good desu.

I was watching a video the other day about legal issues, and they interviewed a black female judge. She basically spoke in ebonics, she sounded like a cashier at McDonalds. She was so poorly spoken, you have to question how she got through college.

Oh, wait...

The thing is, blacks in the pre-welfare northern US were actually improving majorly. Neighborhoods were safe, unemployment was as low as it's ever been for anyone in the US, single motherhood was at one point lower than it was for whites, representation at elite high schools like Stuyvesant roughly matched the proportion of black population, and so on. Blacks were assimilating the cultural values to be successful, but succumbed to niggerdom in the wake of the welfare state.

twitter.com/search?q=whiteonwhitecrime&src=typd

LBJs Great Society did nothing to help niggers, it is true.

Search this on your favorite search engine

"home invasion caught on tape"

99% of all videos are niggers. Sounds like we found the problem Doc. Get rid of the niggers, the cancer goes away.

IQ tests are racist.

No, really. Liberals say that. "IQ isn't the only way to measure intelligence".

Affirmative action has led to this. When someone is accepted or forced to be part of a community, you've given up on standards. If you make IQ a basis to get into college, you're going to have mostly asian and white students, and that's illegal in the US.

You can't approach this issue with common sense - the left disregarded that decades ago. That's why we have blacks graduating college who can't read or write English properly.

>and they interviewed a black female judge. She basically spoke in ebonics

These niggers are being deposed. And it is funny as can be.

youtube.com/watch?v=r5W_UEk2MOg