Flip Flappers

What's her endgame?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11883348
youtube.com/watch?v=oBZTn7y38nc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Being completely moot. We didn't even see her shooting the gun.

just finished episode 11
what the fuck is going on

>Being completely moot
Who?

Winning this poll:
strawpoll.me/11883348

Kill off Papika, Cocona and Yayaka so she becomes the cutest.

>strawpoll.me/11883348
holy shit

>Mimi was shitposting on Sup Forums all along!

I want to smell her butt.

Despite being the evil witch, Mimi doesn't deserve so many votes.

How can anyone hate this cute angel?

flips were flapped

>Some of you, Flappers, are alright, don't come to Pure Illusion tomorrow

>not even Cocona's mother can escape her harem
can anything stop this girl?

'' I don't even know what the flip is going on ''

-Papikana

to crash this series with no survivors

What the flip did you just flipping say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in Asclepius, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Flip Flap, and I have 0 confirmed kills. I am trained in yuri warfare and I’m the top loli in the entire KKK armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another flapper, not even top 3. I will wipe you the flip out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my flipping nyus. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the internet? Think again, flipper. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across Pure Illusion and your impedance is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, cockona lover. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re flipping dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare thong. Not only am I extensively trained in sexual combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the KKK Robot Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little flapper. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your flipping tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit amorphous all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, flapper.

I don't think there will ever come a day when I won't find this dumb joke funny.

Bondage-play with the best girl

>and I have 0 confirmed kills

Nyunyu is the only character in the show with her priorities in order.

This show is going to shit really fast.

>Cocona is literally groping her with a needy expression

Hot.

>They introduce third creepy (and cute) amorphous child as the KKK's secret weapon
>Plot instantly moves on to other shit
She is nothing

Selling figurines

Explain please.

Did she frost that with her butt

What precisely was Cocona thinking here?

How does turning into flowers feel like?

>don't let mom see your boner, don't let mom see your boner, don't let mom see your boner

>I wonder if rape feels good

>Papika never loved me
>Yayaka never loved me
>Mom won't stop touching me
>My butt hurts
>I wish I was drinking tea with senpai

She learned some things from her mother.

I feel like I've seen the top one before.

Those belong to Evil Mimi not True Mimi

Now that we got all this backstory shit out of the way I hope they can get back on track.

Next two episodes all it's gotta do is;
>Papika and Mimi showdown
>Papika and Cocona have a candid conversation and a bonafide reconciliation

and if it's pulled off half competently it's gonna be fucking lit, fampai.

youtube.com/watch?v=oBZTn7y38nc

Possible, but in a cropped form probably.

Pretty sure she just wants to hang out and stuff.

>not holding hands
Dropped

crashing this show with no survivors

There's still backstory we need. How did Cocona end up in the Truman Show? How did Papika get her loli body back?

Why didn't Mimi just say she was pregnant? If she was willing to go so far as to risk her life, her unborn child's life, and her best friend's life by running away, is telling the father of your unborn child and potential co-escapee about his upcoming fatherhood really going too far?

pretty good

>I know we ruined your father's mind, made him go insane and it looks like we're running away from responsibility, but I'm pregnant and the child is yours, so please abandon your father and come with us.

Perhaps he wasn't the father?

It seemed to be a complicated situation with Salt still slightly resenting Mimi for mindraping his dad. She must've felt asking him to abandon his position and become a fugitive for her sake was going too far, telling him she was pregnant would've only given him more pressure.

The yin-yang thing where the girls are lying supine, heads towards each other and reaching for each other is a pretty common motif.

In Flip Flappers alone, Cocona and Papika do perform a different variation of it in one of the promo pieces of art in their untransformed state, and another in their magical girl modes. And this one naturally.

She felt guilty for mindbreaking Salt's dad. She knew Salt was angry at her, and she didn't want it to look like she was guilting him into running away.
I blame Salt for this one. His dad volunteered to do spooky unknown PI shit instead of sending some scrub.

>implying Salt's father isn't the father

There are no flipping breaks on the flap train. We're going down the abyss. Watch your head.

The face of lust

Actually you know what, Cocona does look identical to her mother so she's probably a clone Seele wanted to make to have some kind of insurance in case something happens to Mimi. Explains why they would want to take her away too.

Salt gets upset when he sees the baby. So we know those two at least were fucking. If Mimi was also getting rapped by Salt's dad, you'd need a DNA to show who the father was.

>Father sees his daughter for the first time after all these years
>Orders to molest her
ok.jpg

I'm pretty sure it's going to be Papika and Yayaka vs Mimi.

In the background Cocona will be trying to convince her mom to not be evil anymore.

Last episode of course is going to be Dr. Salt destroying evil Mimi with the power of Rock & Roll.

Nice meme.

Why did Salt ask Yayaka to save Papika and not Cocona at the end there? I'm not sure what to make of his lack of concern towards Cocona in general really, considering that he was willing to shoot her when she was possessed by Mimi, and his lack of emotion when meeting her for the first time early on. I really hope they'll come back to this point of him being the father.

>Mom sees daughter for the first time after all these years
>Takes her into PI where she can molest her to her heat's content
What a nice family!

Papika is literally the only one who can unfuck the situation.

>Dr. Salt destroying evil Mimi with the power of kissu
FTFY

Yayaka couldn't have saved her alone. So far nobody except Mimi could enter PI on their own. Plus Papika had a way better chance of reaching Cocona than anyone else he knew.

Probably he's asking Yayaka to go help Papika because at this point Papika with a shard is the only one that can take on Mimi, rather than just sending Yayaka with a hoverboard and a prayer.

Salt knows Papikana, so he is well aware she doesn't love Cocona. Yayaka meanwhile sacrificed herself and turned to their side. It's pretty clear who is more committed to their waifu.

Yeah, that would actually be the sensible thing to do. On the one hand it might hurt his feelings, on the other hand it might vastly mitigate the risk of her child dying or getting captured. By not telling him about the pregnancy she is prohibiting him from making an informed decision. And it's as much his child as it is hers.

>daughter looks almost identical to his wife who's been dead for years
I can't blame him desu

This. Evil Mimi should be KTFO (kissed the fuck out)
Still Rock & Roll is a good idea

>save papika, and bring back my daughter
Would've been a little too on the nose.

>molest
more like 'research'

>I blame Salt for this one.
Nah, Mimi should've wait with the escape and not confronting him shortly after the incident. Yeah you are objectively right, but if you didn't notice his dad was an idol for him. Mindbreaking him like that is many times worse than seeing your dad cry like little bitch. And since then he will have to deal with his mentally retarded father every day. This needs time to heal.

Maybe those amorphous kids will join the fight too.

Hot. More blushing Yayaka when?

Pretty much everything in their arsenal is gone and their contingency plan's gone to shit. If there's somebody that can defeat Mimi and reach out to Cocona, it's gonna be Papika.

But she needs to be snapped out of it and also she needs a ride.

Hence, Yayaka!Uber.

Speaking of amorphous gang, is KKK wiped for sure? What will children do now?

Toto and Yuyu will get married and live happily ever after.

>11110
>11112
So close.

These kids really like Hideaka's creations so I guess they'll hang out around him.

>pls save the girl who can save my daughter and waifu

go to the Emerald City and ask them for a way back to Kansas

I hope Mimi fixes this poor girl's hair.

>a girl denied her waifu

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
Faggot.

Anyone else think Salt is Cocona's dad?

Henshin will do it

>every single episode is good
>show flops anyway
Every time.

Yayaka thinks that with that eyepatch she's hotshit or something. And I'm not even talking about that cape.

But Cocona's dad is me user

>threads spent weeks shipping girls
>now that nobody is gay they're pretending they never had any stake in it

When will you learn?

no you are the only one

Hey, look who woke up

How can you be Cocona's dad when her dad is a girl (male)?

I never had any hope.

Can we go back to jealous Cocona?

Dr. Hidaka will adopt Yayaka and support her life and education financially while Yayaka will adopt Nyunyu. Perfect ending.

What did user mean by this?