Am I a communist.. I don't know what to think anymore

am I a communist.. I don't know what to think anymore

No, just a spineless centrist

It's okay user, you seem close enough to center green, so maybe you are just a misinformed centrist.

>I don't know what to think anymore
Nothing, commies dont think

Death is a preferable alternative to communism.

>I have radical left leaning views even though I know nothing about economics or history and anyone who is less leftwing than me is a centrist

Nice one.

You are a political dilettante who likes to #EatTheRich and #YOLO.

In other words, kys my nigga.

If you believe in strong non government social support like Churches it puts you there. I think it does so because it doesn't see that as a libertarian association.

I get the same result because I believe in voluntary participating in Church and it just sees that as authoritarian communism.

stop smoking weed

The political compass graph should really have three axes. One for social policy, one for economic policy, and the third (z value) for authoritativeness.

Not really, you are a centrist with some leftist views.

By any chance do you watch (((sargoy of akkad)))

>I know the economic and historical knowledge of this anonymous internet poster

Thought I was full 1488.

You seem like a bro, we could hang out sometime.

youre scary

>am I a communist.. I don't know what to think anymore
you're not, the thing isn't working properly.

Hate that they call me a Neo-Conservative. I'm not actually very warlike at all and I oppose nearly all of our wars, I just think that National Sovereignty is important and I hate the EU and the UN. Also I thought I would score more libertarian but I don't like gays or immigrants or casual sex very much so that makes them think of me as an authoritarian.

master race reporting in

>left Sup Forums for Sup Forums 4 years ago
>started at bottom left corner
>slowly drifted to exact center
>I've officially crossed the line
Make it stop!

Pinochet in another 4 years