>son mocked by classmates for "stinky ethnic food"
>blames trump and white supremacy
>finds out classmates are Asian
>still blames trump and white supremacy

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/iAZpj
unv.is/nbcnews.to/2AiRGpT
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

will we ever be able to vote in a straight white male into office without everyone not white saying that he got elected because of racism?

Not post-Obabo

>then we went stinkier

Are they Indian?

probably

properly made food -be in japanese, russian, euorpean, etc.- smells like it would be tasty. Indian does not.

it's hilarious because obama got elected because of his race. actually it's not hilarious, it's frightening how everyone who isn't white is blatantly racist against white people

>my son is being bullied because of the weird food I give him?
>I know! I'll make his food even weirder! Because FUCK my son and his ability to form friendships, I have to virtue signal!

For sure. Being different just for the sake of it is degenerate. Nothing about you special.

cant stand the migos that bring stinky food to school cant wait till im in high school

> cant stand the migos

me neither

thanks for the archive link

That is an adult way to handle things. Rather than being respectful and not microwaving 9 kinds of rotten fish in the microwave or cooking some for the class to help them learn about other cultures food, they decide to piss off a 5th grader.
Immigrants truly are a gift.

archive.is/iAZpj

shut up nigger.

Mad

Yes, it is the death cry of a dying party to just blindly accuse your base of just not following the ideology enough.
That kid is gonna get beaten, swirled and have his lunch taken from him until his family stops this shit.

Does popcorn count as a white food? or at least non-racial food? How about some stank ass burnt popcorn? Same problem, less racial deflecting.

>"fucking trump. Not deporting those mean asian kids"-that kid

ahahahah nuke us already

i think that would count as native indian

If fucking asians are complaining about your stinky food...

Went stinkier? Nice work screwing your kids social life. I bet he has a lot of friends now. But then again, that's probably Trump's fault too. Muh racism and such...

the food doesnt smell the kid does

True that. Ever been to a legit Asian market? Its rough. They are very dirty.

Shit-skin's gonna shit-skin!!!!

Truth

We wuz offensive
People's got offended
We gotz more offensiv

bullshit

theres lots of stinky food that is amazing

>My aim is to help him cultivate an independent mindset and a healthy respect for a multicultural, diverse world.

Cultivate a "multicultural" and "diverse" mindset by packing only smelly chink shit.

by week 5 its just shit on a plate

exactly
brusselse kaas, cheese from brussels.

sorry, pic didn't post for some reason ..

Fried cow small intestines. Fantastic.

You gotta be pretty fucking stinky to offend the noses of Asians when it comes to food too. No hate. Just fact. Two words. Fish sauce.

>cant wait till im in high school
ayyy see you in a month senpai

It's chicks.
unv.is/nbcnews.to/2AiRGpT

fuck trump

I'd love to see a Japanese American President that supports everything Sup Forums supports and everybody loves, along with Sup Forums

parent doesn't want their kid to eat garbage and turn into a fat pig.

fuck trump

look at the other meals. what is that chicken nuggets plastisin and a cookie?

needs more vegetables

traditional Hungarian food is rather spicy by most standards and it can smell like a box of farts due to the fact that they all start with lard, onions and paprika
guess what, nobody takes traditional dishes to work because it's not worth having to keep the dining room window all day long
i wonder if i felt any different about the whole thing if i was an overly sensitive 2nd generation immigrant

Nope, and that's why whites will eventually go full 1488. Gonna be called racist anyway, why hold back?

lol yeah sure

2 STINKY

what are you even doing here?

Wait. Hold on a minute. Hold the phone. Are you telling me immigrants are not willing to assimilate into our culture? That our culture should assimilate to theirs? My mind is blown.

You say that as if it weren't true

>Migos

DID YOU JUST APPROPRIATE MY CULTURE YOU FILTHY EARTHLING SHITLORD?

Forgot pic

Shut your mutt. Show me one amazing stinky food. Israel's shit does not count.

underrated

go fuck urself faggot.

keep swallowing faggot.

We have no culture, remember? We are a vacuum that needs to be filled with third world diversity.

>Implying shit on a plate wouldn't be healthier than 85% of homemade ethnic food.

It's an illustration, you brain dead maple nigger.

b&, mods

i have become ambivalent about these obvious sarcastic comment - because i know, that somewhere on the internet, a cafe, or in a higher-education classroom, the exact same comment will be made with the expectation that it would be taken serious, as an obvious statement.

I get compliments when I'm heating up leftover paprikast czirke. Everyone fucking eats cold cut sandwiches everyday day here.

shouldnt we only count races that arent nearly fucking extinct?

If you put a blindfolded the average person and walked them up a random street in Mumbai, they wouldn't be able to tell if it was full of food carts or DESIGNATED until they felt a squish.
>implying we're going to deal with radioactive fallout rather than just purge and then colonize your country

You do know that supposedly un-mongrelized USA natives alone are a larger population than the Irish right?

Plus he's not even American.

when will we just accept turks as the true master race?

I'd just tell them to fuck off and continue eating my garlic, liutenitsa, banitsa combo tbhh

is that a 56% turk?

>society must adjust to the alien
WEW

The day that pigs spontaneously learn how to fly into the sky and off into space while crystal rain falls across our lands.

apparently they are whiter than Americans, who are literally just descendants of Europeans. plus, according to your shitty meme, most ended up breeding with your beautiful brown waifus

>mfw remembering the stink from the korean girl in my elementary school that brought kimchi + shrimp meals to school every day

>He doesn't think of others when making his public food selections

You don't put salmon in your work microwave just the same as you should not bring kimchi in to school or whatever.

Mate we were talking about American natives and how they are almost extinct. Why are you taking it as a personal attack?

In higher education it will be applauded. I can't help myself sometimes...sometimes I want to push it all to ridiculousness, if it can get more ridiculous than what it is now....

Well I know what I'm making for dinner now. Chicken paprikash. I love the smell of cooking onions and paprika.

Porkolt is a God-tier food, but yeah it can have a strong smell I wouldn't appreciate it stinking up my break room.

>dumbass makes stinky food for kid
>kid eats it and becomes stinky
>kid's classmates berate stinky kid for being stinky
>instead of not making stinky food kid will now be stinkier
>parent then complains online about it
If anything the parent isn't really learning the right lesson

>dad, can't I just bring a ham sandwi-
>NO!!! YOU ARE GONNA HAVE PUNGENT FOOD.
>but dad... I think they have a point, even my lunch box smells wierd after a couple washes...
>THOSE RACISTS MUST SEE OUR WAY. THEY ALL HAVE TO.

Indian food smells like really bad body odour.

You think this is the father's doing? This is most definitely a bitter cunt. Single mom or divorced.

Nope never. Nonwhites will never ever be on your side whitey .

Cunt confirmed, but I can't find any info on current marital status. Every photo I've found shows her with a wedding ring, so she's probably married to some beta faggot.

What kind of food was it? If it's Indian they would've been well within their rights to not only say the food is stinky but also kick the kid out of school.

Indians smell and their awful food is a big reason why.

I'd rather be surrounded by curry eating pajeets than sit next to one whitey with tuna salad

Indian food is not it though. It's just pajeets ingesting a bunch of spices, slopping some chicken or goat and rice onto a plate, diarrheaing the spices all over the plate and then cooking it even more.

South American food is tops ethnic food.

YEAH, BUT TRUMP!

Well, certain cheese to start, wouldn't you agree?

>"than we went stinkier"
someone is being paid a salary to publish things like this

Shut up (((goy))) you're not supposed to say that!

I wish
I'd vote for a jap president

Yeah gook here and it's a revolting smell. It's literally controlled rotting of cabbage, which stinks a ton on its own due to its high sulfur content. Add in fish oil, garlic, onions, and all sorts of assorted goodies and it's definitely an acquired taste for most.

As much as I like it, I would never bring it outside of home.

that shit isn't even objective

He'd better be absolutely ruthless with bantz or it'll be all for naught.