The Soy Boy Queen

BRAIN FORCE CONTAINS SOY

media.infowarsstore.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/1200x/040ec09b1e35df139433887a97daa66f/b/r/brainforcepluslabel.jpg

>inhales
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

cancerdefeated.com/newsletters/The-ONLY-Soy-You-Should-Ever-Eat.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>mfw

THE IRONY IS TOO STRONG

So I haven't kept up with this ordeal. Is it soy ITSELF that is causing this, or was it the soy based products containing estrogen?

>buy brain force, good goy!

It's only a trace amount of soy. Not enough to make the actual ingredients list. Most foods have trace amounts of arsenic and you don't care.

>soy is ok when we sell it
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

WHO NEEDS BRAINFORCE WHEN YOU CAN JUST EAT AN ONION!?!

MY LINK!!! IT'S GOOOOOOOONNNNEE! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

>buying infowars products
you deserve to be a soyboy if you do this

I've been taking this for two straight months to get off adderall. Should I be worried?

Yeah, all capsules contain soy. Not enough to make you suck black dick but they do.

Just drop both
Being adddicted to medication
And buying infowars shit
Come on user

are you off adderall

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Maybe in your third world country. Not ours.

are you seriously unironically telling me you bought some of the garbage infowars peddles?

You'd almost need an extra chromosome to be dumber than info wars, but you've managed it. This board is chock full of tard tier reddit scum

protein and vitamin benefit of soy far outweighs the plant estrogen downside.

Fuck just eat a shitload of fiber, you'll shit out all the estrogen real quick.

Integrity though, I can't tell you to eat soy without also telling you I never eat it. Make of that what you will, soy milk tastes good, but its too sugary. No other soy product piques my interest.

explain pls

soy itself contains isoflavones, which are phytoestrogenic

Pretty sure that's how the capsule coating is made.

They fucking idiots are ruining the face of soy.

cancerdefeated.com/newsletters/The-ONLY-Soy-You-Should-Ever-Eat.html

>waaaah waaaaah waaaaah
nah, fuck off son

Get on a daily AI and fuck off. None of you larps even lift what does it matter where your test levels are? Soy this soy that, nobody cares.

this is a weird looking individual

>a nootropic containing trace amounts of soy
is the same as
>basing your entire diet off of soy products

You dumb faggots could use some some brain force desu.

Soyboy seems like a worse replacement for cuck and nu-male that's also a bit safer to use in the real world, I don't understand why is it being forced so much

>Yerba Mate Leaf Powder

I think of soyboy like a stage:

cuck > numale > soyboy > bugman

bugman?

can you stop thinking and talking about nigger penises for just one goddamn second? thanks.

milk has it too. and it's several thousand times more potent.

you think alex knows and is trolling pjw advertly??? im starting to think thats the case

Can't tell if you fuckers are serious. He already clearly stated that low doses of soy are not a problem.

>muh soy

I bet half the people spouting this meme consume soda and other HFCS products on a daily basis

thank you user

The final stage, usually accompanied by wide eyed look and open mouth

Soy is sentient. Stay away.

Soy boys and bugmen are the two main archetypes of nu-males. All of them cucks.

But those can be perfectly described by Nu-male. And it sounds more aggressive

These kids and their pointless new memes

Can any regular lads tell me if my eyes squinting in disgust and my jaw closing while my gin tucks slowly as if to enter combat is a normal reaction when looking at these photos.

Or am I just a prick that wants to fight these cucksuckers 3v1?

actually you are correct.

i don't know about fighting all 3 of them. you would have to beat them pretty fast, before that fatso in the background comes near and shields them with his holy aura.

You can thank me later

completely normal lad, had a similar reaction

imagine paying for bots because someone called you a faggy name