Who else gets irritated by idiots who think being good at language =brilliance?

I cant even count how many girls and black people i have met in my life who have acted like the fact that they speak well or eloquently means they are smart. These ppl always remind me of 2 girls who were trying to unscrew the lugs on a flat tire by turning the tire iron clockwise.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HxtVorLYnds
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the writers and idiots like that they think are very smart. i just have the same question as you for a long time always wondering why they think words and writing is a way to be considered intelligent. But i've been reaching the conclusion that the people who have less knowledge but with low/average IQ they think they are smart, because when you dont have the knowledge to understand deeply science, physics or mathematics you think you know it all only because you have no idea how much there is left to learn

Being verbally fluid reflects a high verbal IQ which is more than what the overwhelming majority of brainlets have.

what about guys who can change tires and are also eloquent with language

maybe you can improve your skills rather than whining like a man-child about how other people are better at some things than you are

who is this ?

I agree that it is obnoxious.

Yeah, but short and sweet is better. I can get my point across in three words:
You're a fag.

I agree, speaking like a pompous faggot takes up most if not all of the small mental capacity these people have in the first place, not leaving much for other things

The topic of study that actually physically changes the configuration of your brain to be smarted is math or math related subjects such as chem cs physics engineering and such. reading history books doesn't make a person smarter. Talking pretentiously doesn't make a person smarter.

Most people who are good at shit are too busy getting better at shit to worry about "eloquence". Think about it. If you're working on your craft for several hours a day, that leaves you with less time to go cavorting and schmoozing about, i.e. (((networking))).
Maybe it's you who needs to grow up and show a little respect to the people who will have the capacity to save your sorry ass when SHTF.

It's important to be able to form coherent arguments and present your ideas clearly so they can be understood by people.

Being good at langauge doesn't mean being overly verbose.

This. But also a bit of elegance doesn't hurt.

Language is a powerful tool, but it's possibly to convey a lot in a few words.

As an example, the shortest story every written:

For sale: baby shoes, never worn

- Ernest Hemingway

>For sale: baby shoes, never worn

used to be an impact-full example. nowadays you just think "nigger chimp out, they stole some shoes."

I'm not sure why you think that being able to communicate clearly and with style is the same as "cavorting and schmoozing."
Maybe you need some coursework in logic as well.

The epitome of linguistic excellence:

youtube.com/watch?v=HxtVorLYnds

people in the 110 range tend to be higher enough than normal people that they can consistently speak in a manner that is on the border of comprehension for the 100 range.

it is kind of rent seeking on the commons of trust

neither are they particularly good, but neither are they dumb. they are indeed above average.

they most definitely are parasites and need to be killed

((()))
>communicate clearly and with style
That you place importance in style is exactly the problem.

Yeah really
Watching minority athletes talk on TV reminds me why they play sports

>people who think being good at language =brilliance

>style isn't important
Again, you seem to misunderstand what style actually is.
Some free advice: next time you head home after a hard day's work of ditch-digging or whatever it is you do, maybe you should spend a few hours reading a book instead of shitposting on Sup Forums.

lol, dude, do you work at jiffy lube or some tire warehouse?
unga bunga, unga bunga unga
did you understand that in your native cave-man language

>not being fluent in at least 3 languages

you're making us look bad ffs

Because ashkenazi Jews have a high verbal IQ, but low-average spatial IQ.

This is why they are constantly redefining words like ‘sexism’ to mean ‘prejudice plus power’, or ‘not real communism’. It is also why they are obsessed with endless naval gazing and symbolism, because their High verbal IQ allows them to have ‘conversations about issues’, but not the intelligence to actually solve practical issues, or understand the long term consequences of their actions.

The latter is particularly a problem among Jewish women - which is why you see the same type of feminist activists popping up again and again, contradicting themselves and complaining about problems that they created with their ‘activism’.

This is actually one time where it legitimately is ‘the jews’.

If you can't explain what style is in to a simple ol' ditch-digger like me, I'm afraid you don't understand what it is either.

>I've been found out
Shove it up your dickhole. Is that stylish enough for you?

>tfw fluent in the only 4 that matter: English, Lithuanian, Latvian and Russian

rigidly adhering to syntax rules doesn't mean you're good at the language
being good at the language means having a leading role in it as it changes over time
followers do not lead

that's great - so, can you clean up all the toilets before you go home?
we appreciate your willingness to go above and beyond
it might mean a $1/hr bonus for you in six months

you're alright, medpack

I don't think anyone other than a shit-eating, baby dick-sucking kike could resent the working man this much.