Accidently revealed power level

i was in town for thanksgiving and hung out with this (asian) girl i knew in high school. we went to the bars. I hardly ever drink alcohol so i was pretty tipsy after 4 drinks. she got super drunk too.

this girl is an english major at an expensive private college and she fits with everything that implies. she wants to get her masters in gender studies, do screenplays, her favorite show is girls (though she acknowledges lena dunham is an awful person). she hates her pussy bisexual boyfriend but is going to marry him anyways, she says she hates all men and she likes him because he's basically a woman. she called him "very passive" with contempt dripping from her lips, im sure that relationship is going to last. Aside from that, she's actually a pretty reasonable and intelligent girl, probably thanks to that high oriental IQ. She just has a few emotional issues.

cont

Other urls found in this thread:

heartiste.wordpress.com/2013/08/19/the-rules-of-social-savviness-rule-2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

we started getting deep in conversation, sitting real close to each other, getting definite fuck me vibes from her. she was looking real cute in a high-waisted skirt, when she gets drunk she gets sweet and feminine. i forgot exactly what prompted it but she says "so are you like basically a republican? did you vote for donald trump? i find that so hard to believe about you." im pretty drunk at this point and I say "i hate donald trump, but probably for the exact opposite reason that you do". That turns into the whole alt-right shebang, with her staring in shock. She says I sound like a nazi but she seems more surprised than hostile. i made some pretty good points, i dont think i came off as a moron or a bigot, she had just never heard this stuff before and i dont have any practice discussing it in person. thankfully i stopped short of the JQ and human biodiversity.

we finally changed topics, and went on with the night, but I sensed the air had changed. she still seemed like she was into me but she didnt quite know how to process what had happened. I felt the urge to bring it up again to try to get my point across better and convince her im not a nazi but i didnt. finally her boyfriend comes to pick us up, first thing she says with us in the car is "so user is basically a nazi lol". I have a feeling she is going to tell everyone about this. as i get out of the car she gets out to front-hug me and says she wants to hang out again soon.

thanks for reading my blog

what do you think, am i fucked? im afraid now that she's sober she wont be in such a "tolerant" mood

nobody cares.

wtf I hate asian women now

tl;
dr

Form a relationship with her, then knock her up and really cuck that faggot bf

Don't be afraid. Don't apologize. Don't try to talk to her or clarify anything. I am giving you advice that could get you laid.

She was 5000% just humoring you but well done.

Cuck the shit out of her faggot boyfriend.

>bf picks up gf at the bar after she has drinks with a male friend
Subtle cuckthread

>she hates her pussy bisexual boyfriend but is going to marry him anyways, she says she hates all men and she likes him because he's basically a woman
Did she tell you that, or are you assuming

At least she knows you’re not cucked like her boyfriend and she probably hates men because everyone’s a soy boy who’s a coward and or a woman hating bugman

If you get asked by anyone else play it off or deny lol and if you like send an obscure message saying we discussed some very private stuff please keep it between us

This. Never back down and don't be a faggot. Don't apologise. Has the entire Trump/Moore thing but taught you anything?

>her boyfriend picked us up
>boyfriend picked up girlfriend after date with another man
>girlfriend called the other man a beta during the date

Looool he deserves to get cucked, definitely knock this girl up

Kek this

This. Fuck her hard if she gives you the chance to lmao

im assuming from her tone of voice and talking to her a while that she low key hates him, but she did say the thing about hating men and him being a woman.

Did you fug?

She already has

Wew all that delusion

>girl spends night drinking and talking with a man
>girl AND man get picked up and driven home by girls boyfriend

what the fuck?

let's hear your reasoning

spbp

SAGE

user finally acts like a man in real life
>I'm scared Sup Forums

>not pumping her yellow pussy in the dirty bar bathroom and telling her to have her cuck bf eat her out later on
user you fucked up

Never spout your political opinion unless asked. When people ask me what politics I follow, I tell them "Do you want my ideal world, or do you want my realistic answer?" If they say ideal world, I tell them about Libertarianism. If they want my realistic answer, I tell them to have an open mind and they can't judge me or make assumptions on what I am about to say. If they say sure, I tell them about my identitarian views, how we should people should be separated into other countries.
I'll even tell this to my black co-workers if they ask. Other than that, don't go around saying "GAS THE KIKES, RACE WAR NOW!" to your normie friends. They will find you odd, and look at you differently forever.

Just KEK my SHIT UP.

>what do you think, am i fucked?
depends entirely on how you handle this

>Never spout your political opinion ̶u̶n̶l̶e̶s̶s̶ ̶a̶s̶k̶e̶d̶.
Fix'd.

she was definitely probing me about my politics, I just went a bit more in depth than I should have.

how should I handle it

how did you do that

found the roastie

>"I hate Donald Trump"

There's your mistake right there.

>be me
>hotel with co-workers
>get drunk
>tell them i'm le nazi
>they don't give a fuck
and that's what it's like to be a man

he accidently revealed power level

iz dat sum magic u don

l͇u͇r͇k͇ ͇m͇o͇a͇r͇

>she hates her pussy bisexual boyfriend

you can't LARP any better than this, OP?

Cum in her tight asian pussy and leave that cuck holding the baby

If your views are radical than today's norm, I would warn them to make sure they don't get the wrong idea. They are just going to laugh off your radical ideas, unless you tell them prior.

Also don't force conversation topics. Your autism will show.

heartiste.wordpress.com/2013/08/19/the-rules-of-social-savviness-rule-2/

>"Let threads die. Don’t attempt to revive threads at a later time. Don’t beat a fun time over the head with your genius insight that the world is fated to endure. Don’t hammer home a message when the crowd has decided it’s time to talk about something else. If you can master the art of artfully dodging your own bull-headed self-loyalty, you can learn to appreciate the percolating jazziness of verbal foreplay. It’s a talent that comes second-nature to women, but which men — especially autist spectrum men — have to work at to achieve the same level of instinctive grasp."

this guy also suggested having an open relationship with her a few years ago and got pissy when she utilized it and he didn't.

2017 reality is funnier than any LARP you can come up with

>biggest pro of white gf
non-Elliot Rodger children. That fact alone is enough to make me stick with my race.

found the chink

She wants your dick stupid.

>having a woman "friend"
Mate you are cucked and friendzoned. You're embarrassing yourself. sage so I won't bump your shame.

As much as women want to... They can't find so they are or how they were desired. Sounds like she was into you because you were confident and although what you believe is unpopular, you stand by it. That's what defines a man. Principles.

She may never agree with you because of societal pressures but she will respect you now and may even defend you

want do you want to be the outcome? do you still want to fuck her?

she sucked my dick in high school, stop projecting

I'm probably going to fuck her eventually no matter what, what I'm actually concerned about is word getting out that I'm a nazi

>alt-right
You would deserve it if she slipped her tongue

Damn that came out fucked....'the can't fight who they are or how they were designed' meant to say

If you fuck her then everything she says will be meaningless anyway. Just say you fucked her.

So? Did she suck your dick now orbiter?

Trips compels you user

You should look for a good woman to settle with instead of hooking up with communiust gooks nonetheless.

Chinks love Trump because he's cracking down on illegal immigration. Yellows have to go through quite a long process to immigrate here legally, they feel cheated when illegal spics are here getting benefits

fuck her hard and cum as deep as you can u inside her, useless virgin

Proving the cuck meme would also be worth it, you decide, user.

well you double backed like a pussy after you said something.

which makes you seem like you hiding something crazy. Meaning you appeared crazy, stupid (thinking she was dumb enough not to notice which means you are dumb), and a pussy

women can deal with stupid and crazy, or crazy and dumb, hell even some will put up with pussy/stupid or crazy/pussy

but not all 3.

how exactly did I double back?

I went full Sup Forums once. Advocated for hitting women to my girlfriend.

Never go full Sup Forums. You cannot recover from full Sup Forums.

>2017 reality is funnier than any LARP you can come up with
honestly this lmfao, I have a lot of similar experiences user you'll be fine as long as you didn't sperg out about daddy hitler

*this

literally what other term is there?

Fucking this, why even live anymore OP?

>the can't fight who they are
strike two

>"so user is basically a nazi lol"
if she's saying this it means she's not scared, just intrigued and trying to make it a joke to herself. She's clearly in to you, and girls will try to rationalize a lot for guys they want to fuck

>so are you like basically a republican? did you vote for donald trump? i find that so hard to believe about you." im pretty drunk at this point and I say "i hate donald trump, but probably for the exact opposite reason that you do"

there you go.
You are basically saying "I voted for trump"
then trying to get laid "I hate trump too"

hence you are a pussy or stupid. judging by the fact you talked about politics with a girl when you were drunk means you are stupid already. and the fact you pulled that card means you are a pussy. you should have just stuck with why you voted for him. She would have respected you for stating your case and standing your ground.

Why would you say hate donald. Deep down they love donald, they are all jealous and despise what they can never be in life. Media and govt and hollywood are all compromised and sold there souls and cant go back is why they are sooo fuckin pissed off at us and life and are trying to destroy everything because satan is just waiting to take them and finish them off!

We have stood our ground and couldnt be bought and havent fallen for the lies and did not bite the apple.

Play No games. If you are faking who you are for attention, pussy, money, good luck.
Read the bible you shmuck!

>be weeaboo white male
>want an asian gf
>still want "a future for white children, white people this, white people that...etc."
>marry an asian woman anyway
>have lots of hapa children
>raise them as "white"
>they realize they aren't really white and look like weird asians instead
>generationsof mentally unstable hapas and slut hapa women

At least the asian pussy was good, right? who cares about the generations after you? it's their problem.

Nationalism? Reactionarism? Literally whatever you want except for that jewish crap.

>what other term is there other than one that literally didnt exist 10 years ago

just call yourself a nationalist you faggot

youre misinterpreting that line. I hate donald trump because he's not right wing/alt-right enough. she understood what I meant

>they*
Third time is rope time.

Checked
Since I read your blog and i dont feel like sharing it with normalfags I'll share my weekly IRL red pills since Friday,
On Friday a nig who worked at the same place I did was fired for stealing money from the company he worked for.
Today as I exited my work i met an ex companion who was on duty and we saw a moroccan running i of course thought it was suspicious so i pointed out to him and as I did so we heard a guy screaming for help,unfortunately I wasn't working so I didn't go towards him but my instincts were right,the guy was a germancuck living in my country since childhood and his girlfriend was a chink migrant,they both looked like retarded cucks,living in a non enriched area unaware of the effects of enrichment,i felt pity and walked them to the nearest police station since I live nearby,all the way to there we were offered drugs,by nogs,nig and romanian prostitutes catcalled us,pakis offered more drugs and other nogs were selling shit illegally on the floor,so I kept dropping red pills,i felt sorry for them but they seemed like the kind of blue pilled fags that will a tribute it to chance and #notallsandniggers
Tell me Sup Forums do you also love your city?anyone else feels like story time?

like share subscribe

Forgot pic related

I see.

who said I wanted to marry her lol. even if I didn't care about the white race, she's mentally ill and has probably had sex with 15+ guys.

I know casual sex is degenerate and I'm not really defending it but at the same time I'm a young man and I want to stick my dick in attractive women.

no no no. You said you voted for him, if you didn't agree with im you shouldn't have voted for him. It's that simple

So you voted for someone you hate making you stupid or more likely appearing to her you said something she doesn't agree with then tried to cover your ass.

When you don't give women straight answers and try to hide shit... you are a pussy

I did agree with him, at least I believe he was by far our best option. Still stand by that decision. That doesn't change the fact he was a huge disappointment.

Why are women so shit?

>has a bf
>decides to go out with other men and drink anyway

The bf is a cuck for allowing this as well tbqh

>he doesn't reveal his power level on purpose during political related conversation

>High IQ
>Feminist

Pick one.

brainwashing can happen to the best of us. she is just a product of the times.

>wtf I hate asian women now
I see SOME asain gals as "cute" but I would say the same about a puppy or a baby but I don't wanna screw any of em. Too weird, and degenerate in the cases of the later.

women do what women do. dogs are going to bark at mailmen.

her BF is shit for letting her.

But you said you hated him.... But you still voted for him.

See you aren't standing by a decision. You are compromising your beliefs and yourself. The girl picked up on that. You aren't a straight shooter. Girls don't respect that shit. All you had to do was say you voted for him and explained why you voted for him. If you say "well I hate him" she's going to be like why the fuck would you vote for him, after that you should like a bullshit artist which you are. You can't rationalize it away with women.

"I voted for him, this is why" then to her "I know we don't see eye to eye on politics but it's just what I believe in, I respect your opinion and you'll respect mine"

that's all you had to do. Stand you ground. But noooo you pussied out and lost that pussy.

Trust me you can say the most racist extremist shit to women but as long as you hold your ground and explain your logic even when they attack you, they'll want to fuck you more.

You pussied out

This.
Women will adapt.
Don't lose what kindled the fire.

this is most in depth projecting bullshit I have read on this site in while.

I do hate Donald trump. I did vote for him and I don't regret it. That is my actual opinion, not bullshit artistry or backtracking. I did not post an entire transcript of our conversation. I expressed my opinion fully and she understood it.

>girl hates her boyfriend because he's a passive puss
>meets a guy who isn't afraid of saying what he thinks and expresses it in a clear and logical fashion
>she believes he's the exact opposite of her beta bf and it turns her on
>sn't know that the guy is actually a pussy who then goes on Sup Forums to ask his pixel friends how he should tell the girl he likes that he's not an evil natsee
Poor chick

No need to cuck him, he's (((bi))). OP can suck the boyfriend's dick while Asian girl will go on with her blue pill life cause OP wasn't man enough to go for the kill.

Mate you're being retarded and reading something into it that isn't there.

>she wants to get her masters in gender studies

Never stick your dick in crazy.

Why do you hate him? Is there anything that prompted you to vote for him beyond being not Hillary?

>am i fucked?
She does gender studies as a career. Of course you're not getting fucked. But hey, at least its all out there in the open and you may have dodged a serious bullet. As I said a moment ago:

Don't put your dick into crazy.

trump rode the wave, he wasn't part of the wave. he's always been a buffoon who agrees with the last person he talked to. I like him because he bringing bannon (/our guy/) in with him, and he's putting a few conservative judges on. and he paid lip service to alt-right issues, which is better than nothing. he was very useful for shifting the overton right.

i considered getting off the trump train when the Syria strike happened, and by the time bannon was kicked out and Kushner started gaining more influence, i was done completely.

edit, * i likED him because he WAS