Brave Witches

Im late to the brave witches party, but Nipa-san is Cute!

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/KjoCS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tell us something we don't know.

The cutest.

Did someone say Nipa?

Eila please.

Other witches cannot even rival Nipa honestly. This is the first time I'm proud for my country.

>Eagle pierces Neuroi core with a thunderbolt
Does 502nd have the coolest emblem in the franchise?

She's pretty much the only reason you'd want to tune in to this show

I noticed just now that Nipa has the same voice as Rosehip, and I'm feeling very stupid.

Ahem.

"Kouhai-kun!"

ok can someone explain to me whats so special about the witches unit stuck in the neuroi?

What was the significants? (Other than the surprise awe).

Maybe they said it somewhere but I can't remember.
Or wait, was it the reason the core could fake out and move?

Does she really have bad luck, or is she being pranked/sabotage?

Little bit of column B, whole lot of column A.

Maybe both.

To show that it was the same neuroi that "killed" before

So there she actually broke her spine but her super healing brought her back to life?

There hasn't been enough Nipa bullying this season. In particular, her boobs haven't been bullied nearly enough.

I wanted to see this.

My favourite braves are Sasha, Rall and Rossmann.

my short term memory is failing me, what episode is that from?

Stop missing the threads then and tell us something we don't know. There's also /u/, /c/ generals and helma.us if you feel like you're missing parties.

Definitely.

She's really nice seiyuu. I hope she gets more roles.

Read this, based on true events; imgur.com/a/KjoCS

Yeah, the season is just dull and unimaginative and lacks fun moments.

OVA3 ending.

Pretty much and it's FREEDUM approved too.

>No qt Britbong witch this time
Oh well, at least we've got Rall and Nao. Krupi became an unexpected favourite of mine.

>>No qt Britbong witch this time
We had one for an episode.

She's perfect

No name?

No name. The credits in the end of the episode listed her simply as 'Britannian witch'.

Just "Britannian Witch"

One thing I'm curious about in the witches universe, do things like classic movies made during or before the war era like Rules of the Game or The Grand Illusion still exist? It'd be pretty interesting seeing what their noir or New Wave period would be like.

So let's call her "Rinna"?

I'm probably the only one, but I'd really like an anime about the 504th.

Maybe with bearable CGI.

Darwin award winner Nipa

>spoiler
Ha ha ha
dammit silver link

We don't know about stuff like that, that much should be sure. If content wise the movies do not meddle with politics or stuff that didn't occur in witch world like communism, then sure, they probably would exist.

Eeh, I'll just call her Brit witch. The wiki will handle her with that too, if someone would do a article on her.

I don't want any anime anymore if it'd be like this, OVA and movies should be fine. Just give more manga, there's two mangos running right now even.

I'm guessing from Nao's shelf that I've seen a screencap of that culture hasn't changed much except maybe some subtle differences. They still have writers like Pushkin.