I really like openings where characters are being introduced like this

I really like openings where characters are being introduced like this.

Fuck you Sup Forums, last opening, best opening.

>Kallen first
>Gino last
Hmmmmmnnn.

>introduced
I always got the impression that it was the other way around. That shot in World End always made me feel less like the characters were saying "hello," and more like they were saying "goodbye, thanks for all the good times."

The 2nd OP of the 1st season was best.

1st OP of R2 is the best.

Gino showing up last like he's the MC or something looks so fucking cool.
I hope he gets more screen time in r3.

Perhaps it depends on the viewer's interpretation.

I used to skip r1's OP 2 because of the singer's voice but I learned to like it after hearing it over and over again.

Childhood is memeing Jibun wo. Adulthood is realizing Toukankaku made more sense.

>best girl first
>Terrence Hill guy dead last

Fine with me

r2 op 2 was my favorite

IMA KAZE NO NAKA

>Kallen
>best anything

Is it time for a Gino thread already?

>Gino
>dying
You are in for a disappointment.

This was good too
Everybody gets to have their moment of looking cool

Like Gino when he turns really fucking stoic in the last few frames

Such a magnificent looking motherfucker, rate my new wallpaper Sup Forums.

That's a pretty good background Kallen

As a Shirleyfag, R2 OP2 is the worst memory ever.

>Ep13
>Opens with OP2 for the first time
>Wait why isn't my waifu in the OP
>Get to the end of the episode
>Become pic related

Shouldn't you be in bed?

I'm a wageslave.

Memes and baiting aside, Gino looks much better than Lelouch, or any other Geass male for that matter. Too bad he's kind of a vapid filler character.

I've always wondered where people on Sup Forums work

Chad/10

Anya was cute

It's weird how he makes an angry face n the OP that's never actually in the show. Kept expecting him to do that.

I prefer the shot of C.C. that comes after that.

It was said that Kallen and the others were smiling in the OP precisely because they mostly can't during the second half of the show, with all the happenings going on.

Everyone is having fun until Gino ruined it by making a serious expression.
That wasn't so like him.

GINOFAGS BTFO

Too bad Gino was thrown in with the less important characters from this part of the OP. Everyone that came in the shots afterward were the stars.

Gino looking better than Lelouch is literally still just a meme. Hell, I'd probably take you more seriously if you said Schneizel was the best looking, but I'd still think your tastes are garbage.

He really does look like they were foreshadowing his becoming angry or cynical in the show, but nope.

Jibun wo was better

I CONTINUE TO FIGHT

A lot of characters in that opening scene are very important part of the story.
Also the character who appeared last in these kind of OPs will usually do something big enough that will affect the story.

Just like the other anons in this thread said, Gino appearing last then suddenly making a serious expression afterwards in the cast of full of happy faces is kinda suspicious and out of his character.

Try again

Gino Thundercock
>Übermensch
>Confident
>knows how to hit on girls
>has YUUUGE cock that can pleasure Kallen's tight pussy
>extremely attractive
>blonde blue eyed Aryan master race
>/fit/
>6'4"

Lelouch
>has tiny flaccid cock
>is a colossal faggot
>thin bitch
>looks like an anglo jew
>manlet

The big "foreshadow" was actually Gino's realization that he's shit compared to all these other characters.

>Ginoposters in every thread
Good god when did this start?

Don't forget:

Lelouch
>died a virgin
>reborn as a virgin
>will be an eternal virgin when Gino cucks CC from him

>implying lelouch died

Fuck off Rivalz.

By the end of R3 all the girls will be Gino's

>Sees all the shiptosting about Gino in every thread
>Realizes that it is the future of Sup Forums Cause Geass fans are now grown up adults who don't dwell here anymore
>Considers ending life

I watched keyhole live streams of the final R2 episodes, I am still here.

Most of the Geass fans aren't even here. They're waiting for more content to actually drop. Most anyone posting in Geass threads rn are shitposters

He'll even have a cool Geass to boot. What kind of Geass do you think CC will give him?

Just ignore the low effort shitposting. It'll be irrelevant once the new Geass starts anyway and we'll be flooded with casuals again.

Imo Lelouch is more handsome than Gino by a very little margin but Gino having the Chad physique standing 6'4 place him above Lelouch.

Well if we consider that prior geass fans succeeded in real life we have now 70% of young fellas all happy to "troll" with Gino in every thread

I actually don't even really like Gino, I just enjoy shitposting about how great he is.

Shame, I used to like the old CCfags who were more patrician than this.

Except you are absolutely 200% correct. World End is inexorably the best OP not only of the show, but also of that particular year.
>three main rulers show up in order
>Charles representing the past
>Schneizel representing the present
>Lelouch/Zero representing the future
I get fucking chills every time.

This only happens because we don't have new material to talk about but expect more Gino shitposting if he shows up miraculously in PV.

Did you know they announced R3 on 27 November which is the birthday for Gino?
Cucking Lelouch in the most ultimate way possible.
His geass will get him every human Lel-ouch ever talked to.

It's not even called R3.

Shame that Gino getting a Geass is even less likely than Clovis returning.

>implying they're all CCfags
The Gino posters are literally just a bunch of trolls trying to get a rise. I doubt they actually care about any of the girls

Well we have many reports of the pv, with CC riding a camel with someone (Lelouch ?) Kallen Ougi and Tamaki at the airport...and so on; Guessing is funnier that glorifying Gino's imaginary thunder cock

Some of them might not be, as I'd like to think real CCfags wouldn't be so against Lelouch

Gino was always pushed by CCfags (assuming most of us are shippers), let's not blame user for thinking that way ; 8 years after I can affirm that yes, Gino is my king for his impact on Kallenfags

Most of the CCfags aren't even posting right now. They'll probably return on the 23rd when the new PV drops but until then there honestly isn't much to talk about. That's why these Geass threads are all just shitposting

JIBUN WOOO WAS BETTER

Post yfw season 3 is a simple slice of life that includes Lelouch and CC getting up to wacky antics with a completely new cast of characters set 100 years in the future.

I am quite fond of COLORS but World End had a much better constructed animated sequence rather than just the clips from Code Geass S1 ops

>I'm a little witch inside a girl

So it sounds like all you really want is to fight a shipping war even if it gets to the extreme of Gino cucking Lelouch by taking away C.C. and everyone else in t he proess

>Did you know they announced R3 on 27 November which is the birthday for Gino?
Holy shit it's real.

>I doubt they actually care about any of the girls
Oh fuck off, I love Kallen just us how much Gino loves her.

CC is faithful, she rejected Charles huge cock for Lelouch's tiny one. Gino won't tap dat ass

Literally the hypest shit ever

Nope, Gino is powerful enough to have C.C. too. There's no escape from this monster you've created.

They didn't even celebrate his birthday

If they were going to tie him into the new season, they wasted their perfect chance.

Are you trying to bait or are you just dicking around? I honestly can't tell, user.

>implying there should be an escape
True Gino patricians know that all women in the word belong to him. Shipperfags get out

>Want fanart of this

Gino even has Crossdressing Lelouch after his glorious Aryan cock.

Sunrise purposely announce R3 in Nov. 27th in honor of Gino's name.

This user gets it.

That shot is unironically iconic to me. Its so fucking sad man. Like she knows that all the suffering is coming and its just so great man. The saddest smile of all time

I thought CC wasn't shown in the pv?

She was, riding a camel; you didn't see the report ? Not sure if she was at the airport as well...

samefag?

>-A few years after the Zero Requiem
-The Chinese characters and Kaguya gather in China
-Kallen, Ougi and Tamaki make teppanyaki
-Zero performs an exhilarating jump over a building during the night
-Staff credits: Taniguchi as director, Okouchi as writer, CLAMP/Kimura as character designers
-A KMF resembling the Shinkiro with a full moon on the back
-There's a battle happening at Mount Fuji's foot, there a black machine with energy wings appears, it seems to be an Albion/Shinkiro fusion
-Cornelia in season 1 attire standing still
-Suzaku comes flying from the mountain to the center of the screen
-Lelouch's left eye seems to have a blue Geass sigil
-a damaged Zero mask ashores in a beach
-explosion in the Middle East or somewhere similar
-CC and another person riding on a camel
-Kallen, Ougi and Tamaki carrying luggage in a airport
-The Shinkiro-esque KMF fires the chest gun
-Zero is in a factory zone with a railway
-A damaged Jeremiah is seen in rising alone from a lake where there are flamingos around
-China scene is a tea party(Tianzi, Xianglin confirmed)
-Cornelia faces a Buddha statue in terror then a blast happens
-Lots of destruction shown
-The Albion+Shinkiro fires Harkens from its back
-Suzaku crashes violently in a orange field
-lots of KMF appear in a forest
-Rivalz, Nina and Milly are also in the airport
-Jeremiah and Suzaku running thru the orange field(seem to be using KoR uniform)
-The new purple energy wing KMF is colored like Zero's costume

CCfag here
I'm okay with Gino getting all the girls, CC included. It is better his way and Gino has an awesome voice.
I always liked K1 and his voice.

>Read Ohgi's name
>Cries

This sounds like bullshit because i can't find it anywhere.

Try again faggot. SAD!

I was here when the event was first announced. What user said is legit

No one has said yet that he wasn't going to be in the new anime.

I doubt most CCfags would agree. It goes against shipping CC properly.
To be honest with you, what I dislike is his voice acting. The character is neutral to me.

>mfw Ginoposting got out of hand and destroyed Geass shipper threads.

Been confirmed as mostly right by people who were there, but there must be some mistakes ie Lelouch's blue eyes sigil was certainly Jeremiah's

Yeah. Some of it is bull. There was no mention of Lelouch appearing in the PV otherwise all the nips and Sup Forums would have lost their shit.

Blue geass isn't underheard of given that Lelia had it in Akito but it was way different and not inverted, Jeremiah had an inverted blue geass.

If Lelouch had a blue geass now that would be very interesting desu.

JIBUN WO >>>>>> Everything else

I would hope most my fellow CCfags aren't lowly shippers in the first place

This. I can bear with the Gino posting as long as it kills the shipperfags

Well I was joking ofc, just to show that CCfags aren't just hardcore nuts.
I only shop her with Lelouch but I'm not so butthurt to not joke around with Gino and all.
Also how can't you like a CV like Soichiro? Maaaan...

Easy to not be butthurt when your waifu isn,'t the one being constantly flame cause Gino had the hots for her

>shop
ship*

Soichiro can't even cry properly though. He's bad at it

>1000s Portuguese dick
We all have our bait to deal with user. Just don't get dragged down to their level