The economic problem with white nationalism

If there are no differences between the races, then trivially, white nationalism is pointless. If there are differences between the races, then the races will face different opportunity costs, and will benefit from cooperation. Here is an example, if blacks are better at sports, Asians are better at academics, and white people are more socially adept, then you want them all in the same place at the same time so that they can specialize and have the best of everything. If on the other hand, white people are better at everything for whatever reason, then you want the other races to do the unimportant stuff so that white people can focus on the important stuff. So, there is no upside to keeping the races separate, because if the races actually are different, then you want them to cooperate and specialize to exploit comparative advantage.

Other urls found in this thread:

cairn.info/revue-horizons-strategiques-2006-2-page-51.htm.
huffingtonpost.com/john-a-tures/are-most-killings-really-_b_6264370.html
jec.senate.gov/public/_cache/files/01974548-c435-41c1-9b2d-357da497443b/camarota-testimony-new.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sports are pointless and don't matter at all to civilization as a whole. There's still low-IQ whites to do the menial labor.

Sure in a libertarian state that would be fine. In a welfare state the nogs and spics are a massive net drain society. Also crime.

no

if the races are actually different they cannot function efficiently in close proximity under the same political system and under the same laws

however they can still cooperate at a distance

"Sports are pointless and don't matter at all to civilization as a whole." If someone is willing to pay to see it, then it is not pointless. If nothing else, it is a source of income that can be taxed and used to fund public goods. "There's still low-IQ whites to do the menial labor." Many hands make for light work. If having low-IQ whites do menial labor is good, then having both low-IQ whites and low-IQ blacks do menial is better.

nogs and spics will cry for legal equality and representation under a libertarian state, and once they get what they want it will no longer be a libertarian state

No, that's retarded and so are you. Be a nigger on your own and try to look after yourself, we'll do the same

>"Sports are pointless and don't matter at all to civilization as a whole." If someone is willing to pay to see it, then it is not pointless.
It is pointless and not needed for civilization.

>If having low-IQ whites do menial labor is good, then having both low-IQ whites and low-IQ blacks do menial is better.
No. Having niggers around for cheap labour (lol implying niggers work) isn't worth the detriment of highly increased crime rates.

>If someone is willing to pay to see it, then it is not pointless
Nope, retards who watch that garbage will spend it on something else.

> If having low-IQ whites do menial labor is good, then having both low-IQ whites and low-IQ blacks do menial is better.
Nope, because blacks are psychologically incompatible with Western values, and will breed more of themselves. There's literally no rational reason to let third world genetics flood into Western countries.

The problem that you aren't acknowledging is the degree of differentiate in intellect. Most blacks aren't intellectually capable of doing higher functioning work, but they refuse to do " menial " work so they become a burden for generation to generation .

On top of that or partially as a result of being both ( far less) intellectually capable, they often have a propensity towards aggression and violence .

So essentially you have a large portion of their population who are too dim to function in a more competetive society, too lazy to do manual labor and too violent and aggressive to function in normal societal manners.

Being good at sports and entertainment is nothing compared to the burden everyone else shoulders. I have hope that crispr gene editing can provide a brighter future eventually

Countries that are more ethnically diverse tend to have less generous welfare states to compensate for that. cairn.info/revue-horizons-strategiques-2006-2-page-51.htm. About crime. Most crime is intra-racial. Even if some races commit more crime than others, they will usually victimize people of the same race. So, it will only affect the more criminal race most of the time. huffingtonpost.com/john-a-tures/are-most-killings-really-_b_6264370.html

>Countries that are more ethnically diverse tend to have less generous welfare states to compensate for that.
pic related

>Most crime is intra-racial. Even if some races commit more crime than others, they will usually victimize people of the same race
appeal to bigger problems. non-whites still commit more crime against whites than vice versa. and immigrants are not economically beneficial anyway
jec.senate.gov/public/_cache/files/01974548-c435-41c1-9b2d-357da497443b/camarota-testimony-new.pdf
so they are a net negative.

OP just wants his asylum status and free gibs. Go be a nigger somewhere else faggot. sage

That's false, black on black crime may be the most prevalent but they commit violent crime against white people at a rate of 5 times more.

They are in general more dumb and way more violent

I think I see how we can find common ground. If people of different races have different political preferences, then having them live under different governments with different laws is better for everyone, all other things remaining equal. Also, we don't just care about economic efficiency. I actually do want for my descendants to look and act like me, all other things remaining equal, which would be much less likely if they have the opportunity to marry and breed with people who don't look or act like me.

So force integrate the Jewish people to make them mix into a new brown race and watch how fast you get called a Nazi. Race Mixing is only good for white people, according to the Jewish Masters. Want to do something revolutionary? Question Jewish Control.

why is having mixed political preferences better? I'm assuming you're taking our countries, which are somewhat democratic, to be the political context here, and democracy does not lend itself to multiracial demographics very well at all.

Your premise implies that all races actuall bring value to the table.
Could you please explain why you believe that.

See, you are coming at this from a solely economic perspective. The long term perspective is genetic permanence, and that concept requires that we do not cooperate with anyone outside a certain level of relatedness

I used to think like that, then I noticed that a coercive state and democracy combined with diminishing numbers of whites will lead to a government that actively tries to destroy us.
Whites are forced to pay for everything and don't reproduce, our property is stolen and redistributed along the brown masses because they will win the numbers game.
The only way to fix this and stop the internal fighting in a nation is ethnic nationalism.

>Niggers are better at doing a lot of crime so they are put in jail
I see your point

>, then having them live under different governments with different laws is better for everyone
So you propose a system like ... slavery?
You got my attention. Please, go on.

Why can't they just prosper in their nation, the European nation-states took over a 2000 years to form

witnessed

While is is true that multi-racial societies can be successful, they generally require a totalitarian government or economic success to prosper. Additionally, economics isn't everything. I would much rather make a lot less money and have things be more expensive if it means that their isn't a gang forcing my future daughter into prostitution, selling my son drugs, mugging me in the street, or the various ethnic groups using identity politics to vote for gibs.

"immigrants are not economically beneficial anyway." The last sentence of that document: "However, all the available evidence indicates that skilled immigration should be a
significant fiscal benefit." The problem isn't that the immigrants are immigrants, the problem is that they are uneducated. The solution isn't to shut down all immigration. It is to only let in immigrants with college degrees. "The just-released Heritage Foundation study found that households headed by a legal
immigrant who had not graduated high school used, on average, $36,993 more in services than
they paid in taxes. Households headed by a legal immigrant with only a high school education
created a net fiscal deficit of $18,327, those with some college created a deficit of $7,489 and those
headed by an immigrant with at least a college education created a fiscal benefit of $24,529.24" immigrants with college degrees are actually net fiscal benefits.

See the problem here is niggers that are only good at sports try to take jobs that asians or whites are significantly better at, and they are given these jobs because of a diversity quota over the white or asian that is more qualified, this nigger will then provide services that cost just the same as if a asian or white was doing it while performing subpar.

If niggers were restricted to only jobs or opportunities they were good at or worked hard to get, the problem would not be as prevalent.

But they aren't.
and the nigger with 70 IQ will be given the job over a 100 IQ white purely because he is a nigger and the white is white.

>If there are differences between the races, then the races will face different opportunity costs, and will benefit from cooperation.

How does your calculations look if you consider that one race is harmed by the other race whenever they are in proximity?

If the harm race X inflicts on race Y is greater than the benefit from cooperation, then Y is better off not cooperating.

>So, there is no upside to keeping the races separate

Your conclusion suffers from the deficiency pointed out above

>the problem is that they are uneducated
And whose problem is that? We have the same "problem" with gypsies. Tell me, whose problem is that and how do you solve it? Because not even the most generous system in any country solved it by now. And now you talk the same old leftist bullshit every leftist or shitskin has ever talked about.

Face it, shitskins are subhumans, they can't form or maintain a civilization, they shouldn't be living among us. End.

"The long term perspective is genetic permanence." Why is genetic permanence what matters in the long-term? In the real long-term all life will cease to exist because of ever increasing entropy.

"So you propose a system like ... slavery?" No. I was conceding that if the political preferences of the races differs enough, then the way forward is to just partition the country along racial lines.

That's not one country anymore and then people don't live among each other anymore. You have to be a nigger to be this stupid.
sage

The problem isn't which race is different from which you dimwit, it's that groups are forming along those lines with hopes for major re-adjustments to our society in their favour. White nationalists are the white interest group.

Nice comparative advantage meme. I don't think you'll find many people here who take issue with trading with African countries. Indeed, that was what colonialism was all about. If this is the cooperation you're worried about, then such worry is unfounded.

Most importantly, cooperation between races does not in any way imply that you should forcibly have to live within a multicultural society. Try to have a city or country turn away blacks in the West and you'll see what happens. That is the point.

And who really has the bargaining power? Who benefits the most from this cooperation? They do, which is why we ought to have the bargaining power instead of ceding it to them who in return take advantage of us by demanding from us that which they do not satisfy themselves.

Given that last line, I fail to understand why you keep posting.

"Given that last line, I fail to understand why you keep posting." I keep posting because my discount rate is so high that it renders the inevitable end of the universe and everything in it irrelevant. I suspect that that is also the reason why people who don't believe in the afterlife do anything.

>If someone is willing to pay to see it, then it is not pointless

No, performing the dirty, difficult and dangerous tasks of life is not something a clever man ever walks away from. Should he do so, he would let another gain strength from the suffering. We need to keep the danger close, not contract it out.