Can someone please give me a quick rundown (not bogpill) on black sun? I got confused between all the occult symbolism...

Can someone please give me a quick rundown (not bogpill) on black sun? I got confused between all the occult symbolism, nazis and order of black sun.
What makes it pop up in right wing if its allegedly a symbol of dark arts?
Or did I got everything wrong?
This is one of materials I watched on it.
youtube.com/watch?v=oPvsWDcfaf8&feature=youtu.be

Anyone? Help brother out.

the black sun combines all three of the most important natsoc symbols from the reich, the stylized vicory rune the swatsika and the sun wheel. it was used by the ss and represented the twele people who were part of the inner ss.

How does it work with christianity? Nazi germany was christian if I remember correctly?

not really they used all sorts of symbols and hitler and many of the highranking people were atheist. it has its roots in germany. maybe there are some christian connection i dont know about( keep in mind also that i am working of of things i have heard not things coming from history books). on the subject of christianity in the reich they openely used alot of pagan runes so i dont think they you can really call them christian.

holy shit don't listen to this sweden guy, he's been fucked in the head too many times

it goes back to norse mythology

Look up hyperboreanism...
Enjoy that rabbit hole.

See, that's why it confuses me, like every occult study I see indicates that it's a symbol of dark magic/energy, while being popular in right wing and nazi germany which had a banner "Gott mit uns".
Confuses the fuck out of me.
I will, thank you.

This is one of the many absurd contradictions that Nazi ideology must glaze over in order to appear historically consistent. In fact, the 'black sun' and 'swastika' symbols have their origins in polytheist, pagan, and occultism/magic. And many of these groups weren't the nordic blonde haired blue eyed 'race' that was erroneously called Aryan. Many were slavic, brown, or mongoloid. Anyone with a genuine knowledge of occult history can see how the Nazi Aryan historical narrative is incoherent. But when you can dismiss pretty much the entire academic and pagan community as controlled by Jewish lies, none of what I just wrote matters.

So looking from this perspective, Nazi Germany used symbols and ideas (for example Übermensch) taken from pagan mythology and mixed it with christian ideas, symbols and values to gain wider public appeal, while sticking to their pagan beliefs?

Merovingian era Gaul's used the Black Sun in some of their fine metal work.

My feeling is it doesn't really matter what it meant in the past we've sort of appropriated it to mean white nationalism.

The schwarze sonne represents the right wing axis at its most esoteric aspect, combining pagan elements of the occult and many post-modern futuristic ideals, always looking front for a new horizon.
The black sun represents an eclipse, which in human folklore represents a signal of things to come, a change in the usual scheme, an open-minded mentality to accept revelations to come.

This is the exact mindset that I try to avoid, I see on hourly basis this symbol on Sup Forums, I see it on shirts of right wing folk and I see jewelry with this symbol. Good, it symbolize white nationalism for some, but I can't just wear a sign that I have no understanding of.
Therefore it's not a sign for me to wear as a Christian.
Thanks lads, i'll look into it a bit more.

It's way too hard to fucking draw this symbol

It's esoteric and this information isn't meant for everyone. Find it out for yourself. Try reading some Miguel Serrano. Newfags don't need to be using this symbol

It's next level

I think it represents the invisible superhuman headquarters of the planet. An invisible city where elf-like beings guide the affairs of men.

From the Prose Edda:
Near the middle of the world, a building and a living hall were constructed, which became the most renowned that have ever been. The place was named Troy and is found in the region we call Turkey. It was built much larger than others and in many ways with greater skill. There were twelve kingdoms with one high king, and to each kingdom belonged many groups who paid tribute. In the city there were twelve main chieftains. These rulers were superior in all human attributes to the other people who had preceded them in the world.

Yes, the original meaning of the symbol has been destroyed by filthy casuals. It's just a new swastika for the masses at this point

>Sup Forums lives in paranoia of occult black magik symbols hidden everywhere
>actually proudly wears occult black magik symbol themselves

Ever considered the Nazi ideology sounds contradictory to you, because you assume the basic bitch MSM narrative you were taught is 100% truth and the contradictions stem not from the obvious holes in the narrative, but from the nazis being completely crazy evil monsters that make no sense whatsoever.

Added both to my reading list, thank you.
So, could you provide your insight on this matter?

Black Sun = Saturn worship

Same as Judaism and their black cube.

Symbols are merely a tool that can be used to gain power for those wielding them.

from the Bible, the book of Revelation:
It had a great, high wall with twelve gates, and with twelve angels at the gates.

The Greeks and Romans had mythologies with 12 fold pantheons. It repeats over and over.

To me it seems like the invisible world impinging on ours. They (superhumans) probably follow the culture with the most Aryan blood, maintaining some sort of interface with the kingdoms of men.

Again, research hyperboreanism.

>not bogpill

You cannot escape the truth, Dahnald.

Do you only like the night and hate the day. Do you love cold and fear warmth ? You wouldn't function like that in physicality, why constrain your spiritual thinking that way ?

if you need a faggy symbol to define who you are you are a lost cause

Because, as weak as I am, I try to be straight in my path. I do believe that there is a line between good and evil. Black and white with no grey. All that is considered bad should be destroyed. No mercy.
There is a difference between needing a symbol and understanding one.

Hitlers inner circle were batshit occultists. This was not to be known about but since we won the war it was revealed.