Can we bleach spics?

youtu.be/s1he5qvIfbk
What does Sup Forums think of this? Can spics get bleached?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gx6a-CxfCh4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1:08 for the family
5:30 for his genetic make up
6:45 wife results

yes and all we have to do is destroy white genes and become a mud race

There are thousands of Sanchez that are tall and white.

Fucking moronic Muricans.

Maybe in Spain, in America most people with spanish surnames are from latin america, not from spain. And mexican natives are really short, thats why they said that

but yeah theyre morons, they didnt even know what hispanic was itself

>that guy is white in America

Hahahahaha

That's the thing. Assuming each and every "Sanchez" person is gonna be a 1,50 m, brown little goblin is just ridiculous. Even because Latin America have some white minority as well (the one that stays in their countries since they are the ones who control the economy).

I can even understand that they mix up stuff with normalized stereotypes, but fuck, assuming he have a "Sanchez" name and it gotta come by a indian from some tribe, and say that "couldnt find any part of central or southern America" is just...

He seems like a nice guy, but shit, what a lack of knowledge about geography and about his own background and family.

>javascript:quote('151013368');
Over time you could bleach even the darkest of darkies, the problem is that would pretty much require you use eugenics in order to facilitate that change and most people are against that because feels. Most people stick with their own kind and as such pure specimens should theoretically never run out unless you force the point. So as a whole, mestizos will never die out and turn white.

Hispanic is not a race

I never said I was, if youre going off the video, its obvious they dont understand race or ethnic info, the point of the video was to comapare his genetic makeup and how his kids look

Never seen another Bahamabro on Sup Forums. Judging by your post, you're probably white. Do you live in Nassau or one of the outer islands?

"Bleaching" another race means we are mongrelizing our own race. We are not obligated to make the brown man "white" at the expense of our gene pools purity

vpn sorry

I was surprised how stupid he was on this too, I mean maybe he didnt know before, okay (still bad) but if you do the test do some basic research at least during the 6-8 weeks of time you have to wait

Fuck.

lel

My mom's family is from Spain, my grandparents are pretty white, compared to the native Americans from south America

6:32The statement by retarded American
The biggest suprise so far
Have a Bonus song and thread theme:
youtu.be/gx6a-CxfCh4

This meme never gets old, keks all around every time I see it. Have a (You).

>need 6 White people for every spic
>have to be married 6 to Europeans times over lineage

stfu spic trash and gtfo of my country