/bng/ - black nationalism general

hello my black brothas

how many wh*Te dogs have you beaten up today?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F4eEGeqC-8M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How come blacks have always been enslaved throughout history?
Do you chimps even have a spine?

I spat in one of those pink monkeys big macs today hahaha.

Actually I thought about doing it but I need this job. Row row brotha

lmfao why so asshurt?

>HEY WHITE FELLA! HEY WHITE FELLA! WANNA ROOT!?

You know, whites on this board wouldn't really have a problem with a /black nationalist general/ if you guys weren't so obviously hostile towards whites.

It's why we hate you.

Let's fight, motherfucker!

I fondled this nigger's cock and balls and he didn't do shit about it. Just stood there like a bitch.

Nigger, how many dogs did you beat today?

"The white man—give him his due—has an extraordinary intelligence, an extraordinary cleverness. His world is full of proof of it. You can't name a thing the white man can't make. You can hardly name a scientific problem he can't solve. Here he is now solving the problems of sending men exploring into outer space—and returning them safely to earth."

Just remember what its like for niggers when there are no whites around
>pic related
>sage in options field

I'm actually a pacifist. I believe we should focus on trying to save our race from the bondages of the democratic conglomerate, rather than trying to hurt innocent whites.

so true. they just get butblasted by arabs or chinese

Isn’t that the black guy that got Harvested like a bitch

Ready to get thrown in prison, nigger?

I claim this thread under the commonwealth and her majesty the queen of Great Britain. This is now a nigger gate thread.

Why, can't you just be happy you where born in th4 western world and not in a trash infested war zone?

Keep it up and we'll turn off your EBT cards and you will all die.

You gotem Tyron. Keep it up my good subordinate

Thank you for giving me hope sane people still exist in these times.

No need to be like that mate, I'd love for you to have a black nation. Maybe you could try Africa, I've heard there's quite a lot of black blokes over there already.

See how the wh*Te dogs invade our thread just like their wh*Te dog ancestors invaded AFRIKA.

wh*Te dogs are like locusts always INFESTING the BLACK man's crop

Vermin pests who follow the BLACK man because the wh*Te cannot live without the BLACK man

Why can't you write wh*Te properly. Are you that very same turckish roach thats been infesting this board for many months now.

fucking based.

Hi FBI

Bye FBI

sage

I figured its just a larping kike

all the poor guy wanted to be was white...

Does this actually make anyone really sad? like damn he looks so innocent

why was i born a Wh*toid?!?!

>See how the wh*Te dogs invade our thread just like their wh*Te dog ancestors invaded AFRIKA.
>Can't even spell Africa correctly
Nigger please.

>this is what storm weenies think black people are like

I've always imagined them to be pic related, typical soyboys thinking this is some sort of epic troll but consistently having to ignore what we say because everything we say about niggers is true

I am sure it's that turkish guy. I sense his style

What have dogs done to you filthy shit like skin animal

Hoo /BlackBong/ round hear? How can I get 1 dem tings 4 ritins?

Sup Forums get prepared for WE WUZings and made up shit like The KOOGA BOOGA OR KARA BOGA or whatever, you know the dril when it comes to that, turn this into a niggor hate thread
Also took you long enough to post Mcnigger where have you been robbing the local gunstore with your brothas only to have one of them get his dick shot off because that happened in Finland a moslem tried to rape and got his dick shot off like the subhuman shitskin it is

>Black mans crop
But you dont even know what wheat is, hell the only green thing you know is a watermelon and the skittles you buy from Trayvon n Marts

I know this guy, hes a roach, if you see anyone who write white as wh*Te, its him.

We know he has been posting for months now.
He usually takes brakes to take his brothers and nigger inbred bull cock inside his ass while licking a cows ass

Why don't you ask for reparations from arabs?

>Starting a /bng/ thread with an Uncle Tom image.

*molests your path*

Lil' g-fly poppin' fresh here (ya heard?): what if we all went back to Afrika?! How slamma damma wimwam would dat be tho?! We could build it up like that movie 'Black Panther' which we take as absolute fact and think is a biopic -- and totally plausible. We could be rid of deese wh*te devils always holdin' us down with laws and reading n shit! Show them real good!

Well you were given the opportunity to go back after slavery n shieet and you didnt go back

ah reached the top of your career ladder i see..

The fact you call the continent Africa as opposed to the name from actual sub-Saharan Africans says a lot.

Dude how did you get as stupid AF?
Millions of years worth of genetic prosperity and nature seen fit to leave most of you as retards....
Cant run a country have to steal it.through a white mans invention (democracy)
Cant have an army who fight worth a fuck ,you need us to show you how its done..
Cant stop jews from putting in dictators and stealing all your shit?
Your virtues are laughable and all you can say is muh dick
Base as fuck and dont give a fuck about your own starving people because we are constantly giving you cash for some horror or another,,,

Face it! your not really cut our for this are you?

Yeah I agree with this brotha right here! Lets go back to Afrika! Like, not even think about it... just do it! We can figure everything thing else out once we get to da motherland. Tired of these crackers and dey bullshit fo real.

I see whjat you did and approve.
Sup fagyoutube.com/watch?v=F4eEGeqC-8M

How you can be a black nationalist if you dont live in YOUR nation. Get the fuck out of our white society. Go back to africa where you can drink the water you niggers pressed out of animal shit.