I'm worth $100 BILLION. Now give me my tax cuts you little right wing bitches

Other urls found in this thread:

irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/p535.pdf
magapill.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>bezos
>paying taxes

why is the eternal leaf so fucking retarded?

You country is literally trying to get his HQ in Canada by using tax cuts.

He does pay taxes.

So are hundreds of American cities. Doesn't change the fact that right wing good soyim cucks fight for billionaires

He pays probably more tax in a week than u would over ur entire lifetime, stfu u Canuckistani cuck.

LOL right wing cucks admit to fighting for tax cuts for Jeff Bezos. Holy shit you are good soyim

Amazon's effective tax rate is 13%, it has been since 2007.

Our current tax rate is 35%.

For a long time Amazon wasn't collecting sales tax, either, fucking over businesses who had to follow the rules.

All of this bullshit while king nigger was in power.

>Amazon's effective tax rate is 13%,

It's going to be even lower after Trump's massive corporate tax cut. They're not getting rid of any loopholes, just slashing the rate.

LOL u cucks got played by a billionaire globalist conman from NYC

IF you read the history of the business, one of the primary reasons it was set up was because Bezos didn't have to pay tax, or very little in some states.

Go ahead and have it. I'm more interested with the tax cut I'm getting and not at all worried about you

>It's going to be even lower after Trump's massive corporate tax cut. They're not getting rid of any loopholes, just slashing the rate.

>LOL u cucks got played by a billionaire globalist conman from NYC

oh no, i'll pay lower prices

>For a long time Amazon wasn't collecting sales tax, either, fucking over businesses who had to follow the rules.
>All of this bullshit while king nigger was in power.

Amazon has been in business since 1994.

Are you fucking mentally retarded bro?

You thought Obama was president since 1994?

Jesus christ u retards are unhinged

no u won't

whos this?

Cutting it down to 15% brings everyone closer to Amazon's level and allows them to compete, Amazon already doesn't pay federal taxes and most of their tax goes to states which in some states they don't pay anything at all.

I worked for the company, I know more about it than this retarded canadian.

brainlet detected

Jeff Bezos, CEO of Amazon

taxes are theft

>Cutting it down to 15% brings everyone closer to Amazon's level and allows them to compete,

No it doesn't. Are u shills so retarded that u think small businesses can compete with Amazon? Seriously what is wrong with the right wing retard brain? You have no concept of corporate power do u?

You're just shilling for massive tax cuts for corporations that are paying the 35% rate like Goldman Sachs, Bank of America, JP Morgan, etc

Shouldn't Amazon be paying 35% rate on their profits?

Funny how you shills never want to get rid of loopholes, u always want trillions of dollars in tax cuts for corporations and the wealthy elites

underage pol virgins think they will be millionaires one day, so better start lowering taxes on millionaires now.
right dumbfucks?

Right wing retard conservashit shills don't even understand that you only pay taxes on your PROFITS. Companies write off all their costs. So many small businesses don't even show a profit and don't pay corporate income tax.

This is a huge tax cut for mega corporations.

Given the choice I'd rather have Trump than that faggot Trudeau. Just sayin'.

yup

>Right wing retard conservashit shills don't even understand that you only pay taxes on your PROFITS.

*corporations only pay income taxes on their profits

too bad ivanka prefers trudeau

corporate shill demolished

brb

>shouldn't amazon be paying the correct tax rate
>they don't
>Amazon is based out of a Democrat controlled city in a Democrat controlled state and did most of their growth under Democrat congresses who let them not pay taxes

>he thinks I believe companies pay taxes on lost money
Kek

>I trust screen actor's guild members
lol

The only retard here is u, Maple-queef, the fuck do u care about how much a U.S. citizen pays in tax? Get a life, or at least go watch some sandmonkey rape pr0n or whatever it is u get off to.

my god you're fucking retarded

>The problem is linked to a 1992 Supreme Court ruling that forbade states from forcing retailers to collect sales tax if they don’t have a “physical presence,” like a store or distribution center, in that state.

you corporate shills always fight to lower taxes on Goldman Sachs and other big companies, but never say a word about getting rid of loopholes

Holy shit. You don't know how to read.

Read what I wrote again.

Why should I give a shit? Should I be voting for the Democrats, who want to import shitskins that will eventually vote to strip me of my shit and my rights? Should I place base self-interest in the short run over the survival of my race in the long run?
Fuck off. Politics is no longer about economics. It is about something far more visceral and real.

Yes, you said they write off their losses/costs and pay tax on their profit

>thinks they only didn't pay sales tax

why are leafretards always shitting up this board

HOLY SHIT. YOU DON'T KNOW THAT COMPANIES WRITE OFF/EXPENSE ALL THEIR COSTS?

HOW DO U RETARDS NOT KNOW THIS

Corporate income tax is only on PROFITS. If they don't make a profit they don't pay income tax.

WOW u retards are too much

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHA

WHAT ARE BUSINESS TAX WRITE OFFS?

HOLY SHIT FUCK, HERE YOU ARE, RETARD.
Here you fucking go, retard.

irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/p535.pdf

>
You brought up the sales tax loophole.

Bush had a GOP Congress for 6 years. The longest period of part control in the last 50 years. What did they do about it?

Doesn't change the fact that you're a corporate shill shilling for tax cuts for Goldman Sachs

REVENUES - EXPENSES = PROFITS

HOW DO U RETARDS NOT KNOW THIS

You still haven't replied to me.
>Why should I give a shit? Should I be voting for the Democrats, who want to import shitskins that will eventually vote to strip me of my shit and my rights? Should I place base self-interest in the short run over the survival of my race in the long run? Fuck off. Politics is no longer about economics. It is about something far more visceral and real.

That's your proof that Bezos doesn't pay taxes?

holy shit r u another retard who doesn't know that companies write off their costs

You just made my point for me. If companies can write off all their costs, why do they need tax cuts you retarded shill?

You daft nigger I can see that, all I did was repost what you said.

>Should I be voting for the Democrats, who want to import shitskins

Obama reduced immigration

Trump is the one who will increase it.

You have to try to live in reality

No. You didn';t understand what I said

magapill.com
Check out what trump tweeted. The site shows his accomplishments....only catch is there are two articles in particular that CANNOT be accessed!!!!
Pic related:

Yes I did, which is why I said you think I believe people pay taxes on lost money.

>which is why I said you think I believe people pay taxes on lost money.

wtf

where did i say this

You seriously think it's winning to raise the corporate tax rate to 35%? R u a fucking Newfie or just a regular downie?

Corporate profits are at all time highs. $7 TRILLION A YEAR. They only pay taxes on their profits. So yes it is winning. I thought the stock market is at an all time high?

Why the fuck do right wing good soyim cucks think Goldman Sachs needs a tax break?

If anything happened between them then it's way more likely he was the bottom. (Pic related.)

Tax cuts are across the board and won't just affect amazon, but every C corp out there

It's a massive tax break for mega corporations like Goldman Sachs. That's who you cucks serve.

LOL all u cucks already proved my OP point that u exist to serve your billionaire masters like Bezos.

lol ivanka is the bottom

donny is the bottom too

Answer my question mongoloid, do u seriously think having a 35% corporate tax rate is a good idea?

brb

Tell me why should the concept of a corporation, which is a legal fiction, exist in the first place? What gives it these collectivist privileges? Why should they pay special corporate taxes if they aren't being given these privileges?

Sage, this guy's a special case of retarded; he can barely put a coherent sentence together let alone understand economics.

I did answer ur question bitch. Why the fuck do u paid corporate shills think that corporations making billions in profits can't afford to pay a 35% tax rate on their PROFITS?

Why aren't people given the same rights, able to write off all their costs, and then only pay tax on their profits? Most people would pay nothing, or very little.

Or alternatively, why don't corporations pay tax on their revenues, like people do?

Come on now, I think we both know Justin gives way better head.

lol i massacre u shills

gives ivanka head

ok brb for real im late

I actually would like to know, in detail please.

t. Economic brainlet.

U did? Must've missed it, can I get a Y/N?
Anyway retard, here's how the real world works, when you raise a company's taxes, it eats into their profit margins; do u expect them to just do nothing about it? They'll either lay ppl off, raises their prices which passes the burden on to consumers or relocate to another province or country w/ a lower rate. It's not just a matter of whether or not they can afford it, u fucking child.

Reminder that without gov shipping subsidies, Amazon would LOSE money every year.

Actually he rims Jared and licks his balls while Jared fuck Ivanka.

>admitting that Trudeau goes down on Ivanka like a bitch

Oops!

>reduce taxes - the largest in history - for the middle and lower class
>REEE FUCKING BILLIONAIRE TAX CUT!!!!!!!!

Also fuck you I love amazon.
>tfw I can order literally anything and have it delivered to my doorstep the next day

begone commiefaggot