Bleach Thread

Where were you when Rukia and Renji made front page news?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JUMP_j_BOOKS/status/809691302375792640
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>瀞霊廷通信
>ご成婚
>朽木ルキア嬢 ️ 阿散井恋次氏

>The Seireitei Communication
>Marriage
>Miss Kuchiki Rukia ️ Mr. Abarai Renji

Oh dear.

What?

Neat

Wait, they are supposed to dead. I mean, they are souls, they shouldn´t even be able to breed.

It's some newspapers Jump Fiesta printed to promote the upcoming Bleach novel.

>twitter.com/JUMP_j_BOOKS/status/809691302375792640

my sides

So is there anything other than the cover page printed in them?

This can't come out soon enough, so many questions left without an answer.

The prologue and first chapter has already been translated. It pretty much answers what happened to Izuru and how Soul Society is not only recovering but is becoming a better place.

I hope the novel will also cover what happened to Urahara, Yoruichi, Zero Squad, Kon and the Arrancars.

It didn't really answer what happened to Kira. We still don't know what exactly happened between Kira and Lille. The novel just rehashed what was already known in the 13th Blades.

>I hope the novel will also cover what happened to Urahara, Yoruichi, Zero Squad, Kon and the Arrancars.

You forgot the dads, the Quincy and the Fullbringer.

>You forgot the dads, the Quincy and the Fullbringer.

Oh, yeah. Them too.

Read, nigga, read

I love it. Shippers are finally getting stomped.

>We still don't know what exactly happened between Kira and Lille.

Lille gets auschwalen'd, like the rest of the Sternritter.

>Shippers
Only ichirukists. But considering they're probably making up for more than 75% of the Bleach shipping community it's not too far off.

Auswahlen does't always kill. Just look at NaNaNa and Bazz-B. It can also be dodged. And it unknown if Yhwach could even target Lille, since Lille lost all his power thanks to the god sword.

Shunsui novel when?

>tfw the editor is your bro
Thank you Hisagi-sempai

RUKIAFAGS BTFO
B
T
F
O

You're mistaking rukiafags with ichirukists. There's definitely some overlap though.

Oh. It's Jump Festa already. I wonder who's gonna be there in Bleach, and whether there'd be any important announcements.

Toshiro novel when?

Comparing the first chapter to the Naruto wedding novel, this one so far is more boring. The Naruto wedding novel has a theme of "what each character would give to Naruto as gift" that ties in the "what they do after the last big fight" stories, which gives it a more unified feeling rather than a checklist of character fates.

Plus The Konoha Novel also had Rock Lee doing Rock Lee things

I stopped caring about Bleach after Aizen was defeated and the Fullbringer arc finished but he at least fucked Rangiku silly, right?

The only one for Rangiku is Gin, and he's dead.

No, he's probably sworn off women at this point. They bring him nothing but trouble.

He is still friends with them right?