WHY DIDN'T HITLER INVADE SWITZERLAND?

I have a question /pol. Why didn't Hitler invade Switzerland? He had plans and all ready to do it but didn't. Switzerland is basically the center of all banks and there is no doubt that Nazi Germany could had gotten more wealth with invading Switzerland for the Gold. Not to mention the Nazi campagin against the international bankers where Switzerland was a home for global bankers. They had the prepurations and plans to invade or seize the country, but didn't. What was so "special" about Switzerland?

Sources:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Tannenbaum
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Nazi_Germany
youtube.com/watch?v=Fdg1kvv__X8

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilhelm_Gustloff
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MV_Wilhelm_Gustloff
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_warfare_of_World_War_II
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fallschirmjäger_(World_War_II)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Dombås
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Fort_Eben-Emael
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Netherlands
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Crete
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bank_for_International_Settlements
youtu.be/UJr1Evy57Jg
archive.fo/3Ed6x
archive.fo/jTTHd
youtube.com/watch?v=QBhOzRvkERc
davekopel.org/2A/OthWr/Target_Switzerland.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

same reason trump didn't give attention to eminem your not important.

surrounded by mountains,its a fucking fortress. too much to risk for nothing

Where did all the Hitlers money come?

it would have been too difficult, too risky.

They had the prepurations to do it. Air was a new dynamic way to do warfare which would had eliminated the advantage of the mountains.

Germany took alot of debt before WW2 to build up their society. They knew they never could pay it back so they prepered for war. They invaded poland and france to access their gold supply, germany had depleted their own before WW2.

They were neutral and had no strategic value.

Hitler didn't invade Hungary, Slovakia, Croatia and a number of other countries either.
He only invaded Greece cause of Mussolini.

>They were neutral and had no strategic value.

Expect they had gold... alot of it.

Didn't Hitler and the nazis put most of their gold and shit in the swiss bank ? I mean to be more safe and all but after the war ended the swiss kept all the money or sm like that. Correct me if i am wrong

What would Germany have done with gold during the war?
If they had oil for the tanks they would've been invaded asap.

They traded with other nations for raw resource such as oil and steel to keep their war machine alive. Sweden is a great example.

>Not to mention the Nazi campaign against the international bankers

>Until 1936, the Swiss franc was the only remaining major freely convertible currency in the world, and both the Allies and the Germans sold large amounts of gold to the Swiss National Bank. Between 1940 and 1945, the German Reichsbank sold 1.3 billion francs worth of gold to Swiss Banks in exchange for Swiss francs and other foreign currency, which were used to buy strategically important raw materials like tungsten and oil from neutral countries.

>muh ebil banks

>hitler is literally hitler
>not hitler enough to steal their gold
Does not compute

Investors from the Americas and Switzerland

this
you complain about jews, african americans, latinos, and such yet your idol was literally all
of their stereotypes combined

Interesting answer. So basically the Nazis and allies needed Switzerland as a middle man to be able to buy raw materials with other foreign currencies. So basically, the Swiss banks were helping both sides, and both sides needed them. However, there are some questions still unanswered such as why did Swiss National Banks have so much power, and how couldn't Nazis seize it.

Switzerland in the 30s and 40s was simply not possible to invade.
We had simply kicked everyones ass so bad...
Also Switzerland was on the verge to go full NS before the assasination (by a kike btw)of the swiss NSDAP
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilhelm_Gustloff
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MV_Wilhelm_Gustloff

*NSDAP leader

Expect that a new element had been discovered which had a key importance in WW2 which germans seized early on. Air warfare.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_warfare_of_World_War_II

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fallschirmjäger_(World_War_II)

Examples of successful operations:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Dombås
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Fort_Eben-Emael
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Netherlands
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Crete

Yeah, shame the Luftwaffe was in shambles after the Battle of London. Either way bombers during that time simply weren't precise enough to hit targets on highly elevated terrain like mountains were winds stormed freely.

Lets face it, we probably wouldn't have won but inflicted lots of damage and forced the kikes in the USA to intervene.

where*

smugglers run the world and you do not "seize" them or order them around without payment what counts as money or valuable goods it will always be this way, you are answering your own question bro

Though, isn't a gold a valuable good?

Airforce cant invade a nation, only soften one up for the ground troops. As modern armies have seen in places like Afghanistan, just because you own the skies, you cant dig out every rat from its hole without boots on the ground. Switzerland is one big set of mountains full of holes and entrenchments that airpower would struggle to dent

Still, doesn't explain why wouldn't they had invaded the country, gotten the gold, and then left the place. Aka what you have done with Middleeast, oil.

Switzerland is the HQ of the Rothchilds. Hitler was a puppet of the Rothchilds. End of discussion.

Source.

Had? Where is their gold now?

Pic related

fuck off lolsperg

They still have alot of wealth.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bank_for_International_Settlements

Lurk more:

Do you swiss still do Schwingen Wrestling ?
Also I see that Swiss are the least cucked Germanic Nation and they have a 2nd amendment like us Muricans, they can have guns and they practice shooting them in the Alps.
Literally Muricans.
There's a reason why no rapefugees go to swissland, they would get blasted in swiss drive by's .

here's an idea, maybe Hitler did not want to fucking invade but he wanted to wage a defensive war against the kikes.

here's an idea, maybe Hitler did not want to fucking invade but he wanted to wage a defensive war against the kikes..

>the US got middle east oil
oh boy, you're in for a ride

It wont become true no matter how many times your repeat that lie commie fag.

((They)) didnt allow it

>Invades USSR.

Source.

Reputable source? Interesting, I never have read about this

> pre-emptive strike due to
operation thunderstorm where the USSR was going to blitzkrieg the shit out of Western Europe.

HURR

WW2 was a charade run for the banksters who ran the operation from Switzerland. They used Bush Harriman to finance Hitler and to set up war. Hitler was a stooge whose job was to create war in Europe but make all key decisions incorrectly and destroy Germany. This would ensure the Jews could run the post war world.

Churchill and Roosevelt were the counterparts on the Allies' side, the kikes ALSO financed them, Britain only finished paying it's war debt to them in 2006.

Switzerland is the real kikehive.

The final red pill is that hitler was controlled opposition

Source.

Yep,every year we have our manifestation.
About the rest,I agree we are slightly in a better situayion than the rest of europe.
We have access to weapon,although is not that simple like is portrayed...
We have like a LOT of cucks, and cultural marxism has done his damages also here.
But we keep a good pride in our nation and most of ours aliens come from other european nations
I would say the situation is not so perfect like it s depicted

Source me that you're not a faggot and I'll think about it.

>but hitler did not want war, he said so himself

People lie, and inbreds like Hitler lie even more than the rest

The cost in manpower would've been too steep while he also needed troops to fight Russia and Britain. Had he won it would've happened eventually.

The mutt obviously has not read Mein Kampf...

I believe this

> Hitler was a Zionist goyim I swear!
> so stop following his ideologies which are the only thing from us taking over the whole world and eliminating your race

fuck off with your kike shilling, Hitler was not financed by nobody. He got his money by issuing interest free currency and eliminating the kike bankers from Germany.

youtu.be/UJr1Evy57Jg

Swiss who do Schwingen are all swole af.
All Swiss boys and teens should do Schwingen and get swole.
Why do you think the Chechens are good wrestlers and fighters? They at brought up fighting and wrestling.
Swiss were good fucking fighters and they were mercenaries for hire , they were such good fighters that the Pope hired them to protect the Vatican and they have been protecting him for over 500 years.
Hopefully Swiss Men stand up to the kikes in their nation's banks.

Why didn't he invade Switzerland?

Because the Swiss men had a shitload of rifles user. (they still do) Drumpfler preferred to invade helpless unarmed cuck nations like England and France.

Lurk more. Read the sources.

>Sweden

There was no reason to invade swissland cuck
He didn't want to invade anyone, he was forced to occupy certain countries from a strategic standpoint. Like occupying Denmark since the Brits were planning on passing through there and into Mainland Europe.

Stop being a meme.

Too many Jews. Hitler was only interested in killing white people, that's why.

Lurk more, read the sources.

Hasen't read about Operation Tannenbaum...

> france had the biggest military in the world
> England was second
> he only invaded unarmed nations

Fellow burger logic ladies and pepes.

We will bro
Like you correctly pointed out we have a great fighting tradition and pride...we just have to remember it!

The irony is that sweden is still more whiter than america

And these people are allowed to vote.

You post images of the guy who you import into your country to rape your women. Oh and kill them too. Have you released precious McJabumba from prison yet it's been three weeks?

True, but this is not the main topic of this thread.

too strong for puny adolf

The people were disarmed and helpless then as they are now Mcdimwits. French people at least had the sense to understand superiour leadership and let them in and try to save France.

It almost worked if ((((some people)))) hadn't interfered and saved the jews.

It perfectly explains why he didn't do it, recall the Soviet invasion of Finland. they usurped some land, but at a huge cost. These mountain/forest regions are brutal to fight in, the defenders have a huge advantages.

You should know this, since Sweden is not a Nato member (as i recall), but still have a huge military spending. The reason = you can actually win, or the very least sell your selves at a so high price, that no one will be willing to pay the price, for those measly iron deposits you have.

Sweden is cucked yes, but that is not the damn main topic of this thread, mr Mutt.

Your grandfathers were too smart and too loyal to sacrifice themselves for the rancid jew. Now you still have your gold your guns and your freedom. How long I don't know.

Anybody with any sense in America stayed out of (other people's wars) as well as the Swiss. The retards here obeyed orders and then as now died for (((our masters)))

Lurk more.

> saying things is the same as doing them
shut the fuck pussy and focus on defending your nation you fucking cucked faggot

true, I just saw your post desu and i felt like defending it cuz yurop stronk n stuff.

Idols Switzerland... literally the land of the international bankers... You people really are sub-human.

When are your precious Somalians going to start filming and uploading when they raped your sisters? I can't wait to post and upload those lols???

Yes Swiss user, do not let Swissland fall to the Islamic hordes.

I said it's the cucks and retards who obey our (((masters))) and march off to die for them. Let them be laughed at they deserve it.

Lurk more Mutt.

Know the story, don't care. What does this have to do with Nazi germany and Switzerland?

archive.fo/3Ed6x
archive.fo/jTTHd

lol are you fucking retarded?
That is why there is a military to defend the nation and the people you idiot.
France had everything to stop Germany, they had the biggest fucking army in the world and they out-gunned and out-manned Germany.
Germany beat them because they had superior technological weapons and never before seen warfare tactics.

i am not gonna read your +5 Wikipedia links.. why would you expect anyone to do that?
Also from the title of the links, then you name the Netherlands (flat as fuck), Crete (No army, and worse army than Switzerland), A fort (?) and Domb (?).

Switzerland is a nation with 10 million people or so, they have a decent military, how many casualties would you expect on the German side for a successful invasion of Switzerland? half a million? one million? more?
And for what?

Die mtn jew

>Why didn't Hitler invade Switzerland?
he knew better than to steal from his employer

> lurk moar
> lurk moar
> lurk moar
> hurr durr

The only mutt here is you fucking pussy cuck.
I bet you don't go outside your house due to the fact that you get cucked and slapped by the musims living down your street.
You should be the LEAST one to say shit here Sven, you can't even piss like a fucking man but have to sit like a bitch kek .

not today

Source.

>invading a country of mountains with superhuman jews that would fight to the death to protect it's gold

>Germany was in debt yadda yadda yadda
Germany had no gold or precious metal reserves to back their currency and their currency was in total free fall, Zimbabwe levels.
>Germany was always gearing for war to pay off/offset this imaginary debt bubble
Germany was fucking barter trading - they refused to take on debt because it would mean the exact economic enslavement that had killed the Wiemar Republic. Until 1937 Nazi Germany were enacting a total disarmament campaign and BEGGED everyone else to follow suit.

Germany fully recovered economically and socially a full 2 years before war spending started. It was why they were gifted the hosting of the 36' Olympics. It was an attempt to get the word out they were not homicidal maniacs prepping for global conflict like Roosevelt and Churchill had been claiming while arming everyone they could trick into fighting Germany. This was so blatantly apparent the vast majority of French and British high command were utterly certain Germany could be contained with simple diplomatic restrictions as of the 36' games, Nazi Germany had practically 0 capacity for foreign projection of power.

Quality meme. Give me more.

Lurk more. Read more.

>Nazi Germany’s national debt by 1939 “had reached 37.4 billion Reichmarks,” where even “Goebbels, who otherwise mocked the government’s financial experts as narrow-minded misers, expressed concern in his diary about the exploding deficit.

ok, i agree with hans here, but sweden cannot criticize anyone
youtube.com/watch?v=QBhOzRvkERc

In World War II, the Swiss had defenses no other country had. Let's begin with the rifle in every home combined with the Alpine terrain. When the German Kaiser asked in 1912 what the quarter of a million Swiss militiamen would do if invaded by a half million German soldiers, a Swiss replied: shoot twice and go home. Switzerland also had a decentralized, direct democracy which could not be surrendered to a foreign enemy by a political elite. Some governments surrendered to Hitler without resistance based on the decision of a king or dictator; this was institutionally impossible in Switzerland. If an ordinary Swiss citizen was told that the Federal President--a relatively powerless official--had surrendered the country, the citizen might not even know the president's name, and would have held any "surrender" order in contempt.

When Hitler came to power in 1933, the Swiss feared an invasion and began military preparations like no other European nation. On Hitler's 1938 "Anchluss" or annexation of Austria, the Swiss Parliament declared that the Swiss were prepared to defend themselves "to the last drop of their blood."

davekopel.org/2A/OthWr/Target_Switzerland.htm

Is not the main topic of this thread. Stop shilling this thread into a race topic. Sweden is cucked and I am not defending sweden.

>Germany beat them because they had superior technological weapons and never before seen warfare tactics.
No, Germany outmaneuvered the French at the maginot line. The French willingness to fight, was already pretty low, as they were of the opinion that this was a repeat of ww1, that this was not their war and they would devastate their country by participating in it - as they had done in the last ww.