When is it game on? The sides have been chosen, dialogue has completely broken down...

When is it game on? The sides have been chosen, dialogue has completely broken down, and everyone is seemingly inching for the big fight so we can start to settle this horse shit

Question is, when does it happen? What's going to cause the big one? When can we get over this shit and move on?

>dream of flying cars and space conquest by 2018
>instead we get ass lasers

FUCK ANYONE THAT ISN'T PAST CENTRE RIGHT
EVERY LEFTIST AND LEFTIST SYMPATHIZER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE RAPE OF OUR BEAUTIFUL SOCIETIES

Good enthusiasm but it doesn't answer the question. Alternatively what can we do to release pressure to make sure we don't end up in the Civil War

When does it end?

Nothing will happen until the food runs out, and the food won't run out.

it cant.

America's demographics are hopeless. There is no coming back. Even if the whites (generously 1/4 of the population) are able and ready there's no hope. Trump came too late.

Europe on the other hand can easily be saved, even the UK maybe. They are now where we were like 50 years ago, so they dont have all the time in the world but they can do it. However Europeans are cucks the likes of which make very little sense to my American brain.

So yea, no real way out.

No coming back? That's incorrect.

No.coming back without radical intervention is correct.

TED KACZYNSKI WAS RIGHT!

Moral reaction to this shit when?

So was Breivik.

>What's going to cause the big one?
Me saying something insane insulting to a gay nigger. Is there anything more sad than that? You already have the nigger card but still need to take it up the As to get something done?

That too, Roof as well.

that sounds like a lot of pussy talk.
I bet you think all liberals aren't that bad.

No, killing random niggers was stupid.

What about Mateen?

Eh, he was a shitskin, I don't know.

>I bet you don't think a logical is fallacy true

Eat a dick fag.

Nope, they all deserved it, he could have done more but it's fine.

There was a time when I thought that the US would have a civil war but I don't think so anymore, things are changing incredibly fast, people are being redpilled in varying degrees and the pressure that was so high during Charlottesville is being deflated.

Leftists have been faced with the pol memes for so long now, those memes act like seedlings in the mind, they might not sprout immediately when sown but give it time and at the right moment a meme seen months in the past can reap its result at last.

We are going through times which will be talked about in the future as the birth pangs of the new age, we are too modernised to start killing each other as we did decades ago, for better or for worst, the passivity of our societies is going to keep it from conflict.

Great things are happening, the potential for amazing things to come out of this time is immense.

I recently saw the Netherlanders posting about a politician of theirs Thierry Baudet, I saw a speech of his and it made me realize that we are not doomed, strong men are being made out of these times, it was not just a meme, its real and they are finally starting to come to the fore.

Be hopeful, all is not lost.

>1960
>In the future we will have flying cars and we'll travel to Mars

>2017
>Lol this fag just shoved a laser up his ass

yeah that's the winter. as temperatures fall it becomes more difficult to get people to come out an demonstrate. plus the holidays.

next summer is going to be tense. Trump will be campaign mode with the midterms, the wall is going to be built, the tax plan will pass...the internal resistance effort of the federal government will begin to collapse due to lack of funds and frustrated liberals will start lashing out.

I dont think there will be civil war, but things are going to get nasty next summer. I think it may the absolute height of this era's ideological struggle.

Whites are 73% of the US population.

>I am tired of all these black men raping our white women
>I know what to do I'll shoot a bunch of old black ladies at church

typical daily stormer reader logic

I'm not surprised by the butt lasers
modern art is weird

dat ass

Fuck ALL black people. They had black children and they need to be punished.

Oh fuck this shit. I'm not gonna die in the Great Butt-Laser war of 2018.

I'm staying out of this entirely. It's all too embarrassing.

gas yourself

I'm not giving them the satisfaction.

You can do what you want to.

>whites
If you're counting Hispanics and Arabs, sure. Take them out of the category and you start to get a handle of the real demographics.

> tfw I don't want to be a gay cyborg.
Fuck Jews.

>Spaniards aren't white
so what's white by your definition?

>says America is 25% white
You're either a nigger, Jew, or blind

It's just the ultimate price of freedom and the free market. If you don't like something, just ignore it and move on with your life instead of being endlessly triggered.

so progressive, my fellow humans

the free market said that gay marriage should be banned until the supreme oligarchy told us we chose wrong

>tfw I literally am a gay cyborg, but never signed up for this shit

Can we win agains lazor butts tho?

this but unironically

Dude thats fucking untrue, arabs and spics are counted as white

Roof is a useless fag, he killed the most innocent blacks possible, old people going to church. He should've went to some ghetto area to shoot at criminal gang niggers but he was a little bitch and was scared that Tyrone would shoot back so he killed a bunch of grandmas instead.

There needs to be some kind of global catastrophic event, either a plague type epidemic or WW3.

People are too comfortable and life is too easy. You don't have time to dance around with lasers up your ass when you're concerned with food or shelter.

>gay cyborg
are you a transsexual dyke with titanium dong?

muh Church going niggers
>muh Christcucks
If anyone needs to kill themselves it is you, you retarded Christcuck.

>arabs and spics are counted as white
what do you think the other 27% of the population is made up of if only 13% of the population is black?

>Spaniards
That's right, get a load of these 100% pure Castizo Spaniards. These are the totally Caucasian Spaniards you have to include in the US's numbers to get remotely close to 73% white.

yeah this is some advanced faggotry.
Unfair tbqh.
What is the right's answer to Laser Butts?
How do we compete?

>too stupid to understand the DOJ doesn't run the census
why does your mother allow you to use Sup Forums

>innocent
>niggers living in a first world country
Yeah, pick one you dumb, civic faggot.

East Asians and Jews. Holy fucking kek your math is all fucked up. Mexicans alone are a quarter of the population and a majority in california and new mexico

>>East Asians and Jews.
>14% of the population
you're fucking stupid

I'm not talking about how the DOJ categorizes criminals. I'm telling you, these are the people that the Census also categorizes as 'white' for their numbers.

>unironically believes 76% of USA is white
>isnt literally braindead
Kill yourself

answer this

Queers with freakin' laser beams attached to their butts

>durrhh I live in shithole california therefore the rest of the country is filled with shitskins
t. you

That is actually a pretty futuristic technology because butts stink and now you can crop dust your family with peppermint poo-gas

Africa's population is exploding and half of the world's food is going to those niggers. Not too much longer until sustainability runs out

Retard

You're either baiting or just extremely retarded.

rail gun

Keep crying faggot, the brown tide will come for your state soon and you'll see how white they are

It's not game on until they strike first, or we master pretending to be them. They have to kill the first crowd, and declare a war. The moment that happens, we can start. Not before.

just whose side are you on anyhow?

Go to the nearest department store to you, right now, and walk around for 20 minutes. Tell me if 7/10 of the people you see are white.

They won't be. Unless you're at a fucking Neiman Marcus in the whitest part of the country, you are going to see more shitskins than white people. The statistics lie, your eyes will tell you the truth, if you just goddamn use them.

shit like this makes me think "maybe
the taliban have been the good guys all along?"

>r*ddit spacing
>THE STATISTICS LIE! MY FEELINGS ARE REAL!
you have to go back

Fuck you.

Be the agent of change OP go hang a faggot

>"""White""" Hispanic

It ends when you get off your ass and do something stop being a fucking man up and start the faggotcaust

Stop trying to use buzzwords you don't understand.

we're in the neo-weimar republic

One shit ideology does not justify a shit ideology.
Forge your own opinions.

It's not our fault you live in a garbage state

An ethnic German born in Argentina would be considered a white Hispanic.

The weimar republic didn't have lasers in assholes

I am more and more convinced that the left is headed towards the degeneracy levels of slaneeshi cultists

WE REAP THE SOULS OF MEN

Someone post webm

>tfw the left is literally shitposting like us and everyone takes the bait
the right gets mad and the normies think how brave.
Makes me think

it won't, it will just continue to be a slow decline

Oh yes, invading someone's country (home) and refusing to leave makes you innocent, sure.

most blacks living in USA had ancestors here before it was a country.

This. People are so bored they literally make up problems (3rd wave feminism, 500 new genders, etc).
The nukes can't start flying soon enough.

Doesn't matter, they should go back.

actually, Dylann did not like the site at all. He commented very negatively a couple times. He didn't like the comedic tone.

He was a regular reader of the Council of Conservative Citizens, which is a humourless mostly boomer website obsessed with crime statistics.

Stormer readers aren't going to ineffectively shoot up a church of old niggers because they have an outlet, can laugh at things, and have a community.

It's not the 'techno-futurism' you had in mind?

>Laser Homos

>lying because he thinks nobody will catch him in his dumb stormnigger bullshit
he was a regular poster on stormfront, his username was "aryanblood1488". He posted there regularly for almost a year before the shooting.

daily stormer is not stormfront. stormfront is also a humorless boomer site

>you fart
>it makes a sound
>people try to ignore it, but they expect a horrible smell
>they are suddenly pleasently suprised by smelling mint
>they think you just poped a mint flavored candy in your butt

thanks but no

not really sure why everyone in this thread is talking about race when this faggotry is mostly white.

Ever been to one of these whack modern art exhibits? Mostly white.

Indians, latinos, and other brown people hate this degenerate shit too.

This is a culture war

These articles feels like bait to be honest.
(Not this tread, the Vice article.)

They were born with lasers in their ass OP it s not their fault

Reminds me of the commercial in GTA Vice City for "In the future there will be robots".

How do I make money off of all this political conflict?