I'm tired of every white country accepting endless refugees with no end in sight...

I'm tired of every white country accepting endless refugees with no end in sight. What's a good starting place for our future ethnostate?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orania,_Northern_Cape
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nowhere left to run white boy

Looks like we'll have to kill you all then.

Belarus
I am serious.

/thread

Soon enough we will commence the cleansing

mars

Isen't Belarus a semi-commie shithole with a dictator that is puppet to Russia?

I would suggest post-race war America as the North American continent has good geography. Its like a factory that makes superpowers due to the Mississippi River Basin, access to the Pacific, and access to the Atlantic. Plus those oceans means it will remain isolated from military invasion.

Plus there is already a logistical backbone here when it comes to arms.

Fucking nigger probably can't even grow his own protein to keep those gains during lean times.

A dictator that is going to die soon. Puppet of Russia? Nah. An ally, for now.
And, nearly 100% of white. More so than Poland, just without being part of EU.

Go for it Nigga...

That pic is for use by scandinavian flags only, I'm afraid.

>WHITE BO-
>*gets hit by a whip*
>please no more massah I promise to be a gudboi

Iceland.... they need new genes and surely they don't want to see their cultures disappear either.

Who's in to learn Icelandic?

>you realize that kid being kissed in the front of the march is like 13
This is why European Traditionalism is Shit, it's just as degenerate as third wave feminism and everything related with it.

Quebec. We just need a little push and we will go back into patriot mode.

I think it should start in West Virginia it's very white and the people there have something of a white consciousness.
I would want to start in Maine, New Hampshire, and Vermont since they are the whitest but they are still leftists.

I'm sure all of the sheltered suburban wh*te boys on Sup Forums are going to win against street-raised hardened BLACK MEN in your masturbatory race war fantasy.

>black men
>can't even graduate high school
try again schlomo

We should follow the Orania model.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orania,_Northern_Cape

All Europeans should ironically move to the United States en mass. When the stragglers are getting slaughtered and raped by the shitskin hordes, that is when world conquest shall begin.

Its a poor slavic country that is in a poor geographic location.

Iceland seems ideal. It's a got a low population which means that if tons of Sup Forumsacks (aka good migrants) start coming then we fill up their entire quota and the liberals of the Icelanders can feel good for taking in so many migrants (not knowing they are letting in white nationalists and nazis). If the system works there as in Norway we just need a couple Icelanders to start up a business and hire Sup Forumsacks so we get residence there.

You people may somehow win the cities, but good luck with the WHITE suburban and rural parts of the country, ya faggots.

It's too leftist in Iceland.

They won't win shit we can look into history and see that whites have always been the victors of race wars.
We also out number them, something that Rhodesians didn't have but were still winning.

Stop LARPing
> our future ethnostate
It will only be in places that are already like that and you don't belong there.
Are you fucking joking?
> Semi-communist poor shithole which is a buffer state between Poland and Russia in about the worst geopolitical location imaginable
Nigger Poland is literally better in every conceivable way
> Less poor with a rapidly growing and developing economy
> More freedoms
> Just as white
> Church is actually strong and preserves traditional and non-degenerate values

>What's a good starting place for our future ethnostate?
The country you are in. Start with your friends and family.

You fucking moron

Explain, educate me

Don't even think about it.

A potential is that it is just his mom that is elated to see that her son is returning home alive.

Win the cities? Shut down the interstates and the browns and libs will be killing each other over the last jar of peanut butter at whole foods within 2 weeks

>Convert to Mormonism
>Move to Utah
>Mormon Extremist movement
>???
>Republic of Deseret

Well then that makes it even more fucked up that she kissed him.

Its funny how we have to say ethnostate, instead of just a nation or a state where the only reason for its existence is to protect the rights of its common people aka "the majority". When will the madness end?

Good idea, except, how do you not starve to death when the Jdoos embargo the white homeland?

You don't need an ethnostate. Move to the all-white country side and raise a family. Wait for the collapse.

That's the problem right there. It should be Canada.

Canada's population right now is around 30 million compared to the U.S. which is 10 times that. It would be much easier to start an ethnostate in Canada, based on demographics and also due to the country being pretty deserted.

The sad part is that Canada, which has all the natural resources it could ask for, and is in one of the best situations of the Western World, is quickly importing immigrants by the boatload and turning into cucks.

Canadabros fix your country.

They all seem to be returning victories from a battle jugding from the decorations and military equipment. They are celebrating a victory and the women kisses him and he seems flustered. She probably did it to thank the boy for serving. To me its cute and patriotic. Nothing sexual about a kiss, especially when the painting seems to show emotions of celebration and happiness.

Africa... Once all the migrants go to Europe.

>wanting amerimutts to anglicise Quebec