If you Support a Race War you are a TRAITOR

We are ALL AMERICANS. If you support a race war you are a traitor to your country and here's why. You see Lincoln fought so hard to keep the nation together. Blacks and whites work side by side to protect our freedom? Don't believe me, look at blacks in the military and police force. A race war would weaken the U.S to the point where Russia or China or some other dictatorial """republic""" would become a larger superpower and might even steal the internet. Imagine an internet with no first amendment where the Russian government or Chinese government is pulling everything down.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fl9OUQUgDtQ
youtu.be/GFGXyn60iC8?t=7m13s
youtube.com/watch?v=y0J0qzGQvVg
youtube.com/watch?v=E0uLbeQlwjw
youtube.com/watch?v=wA1lDow-0rk
youtube.com/watch?v=Fu_WEG0HXm8
youtube.com/watch?v=w0LyN3ERpxo
youtube.com/watch?v=YuI5GP2LJAs
youtube.com/watch?v=95vzQGGxmfE
youtube.com/watch?v=CP5JfKPoIl4
youtube.com/watch?v=3HWxKahieBY
youtube.com/watch?v=f4CGwSqrGq8
teachingamericanhistory.org/library/document/the-lincoln-douglas-debates-4th-debate-part-i/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You are a Jew

>We are ALL AMERICANS.
Define what it means to be an American.

fuggin based :DDDDDDD

Want freedom and want to go to the stars.

youtube.com/watch?v=fl9OUQUgDtQ

Race war, rather than multicultural miscegenation, in America is obviously the endgame for globalist kikes. They don't want us to "integrate", they want to pit all of us against each other, stretch each other to the limits of our spirit, and then buy up the cure for the disease they started at the moment right before we break. Fuck Jews. For real.

I think George Soros is behind it. But what is the """cure""" you speak of.

@7:15 if it doesn't start there automatically
youtu.be/GFGXyn60iC8?t=7m13s

>Want freedom and want to go to the stars.
So everyone on the Planet is an American?
>if you kill your enemy they win
stop

If I am a traitor to the US, then I am a patriot for my church, my race, and the South.

Lincoln is dead. Also, what are nukes.
saged this bait

Documentaries exposing zionism

CBS 60 Minutes Exposing Israeli Apartheid
youtube.com/watch?v=y0J0qzGQvVg

Israeli settlements, explained
youtube.com/watch?v=E0uLbeQlwjw

The Zionist Story. (Full Documentary)
youtube.com/watch?v=wA1lDow-0rk

Israel Lobby
youtube.com/watch?v=Fu_WEG0HXm8

The Israel Lobby's Impact on America
youtube.com/watch?v=w0LyN3ERpxo

Documentary on Israel / Palestine - Occupation
youtube.com/watch?v=YuI5GP2LJAs

The Pain Doesn't Go Away - Rachel Corrie's Parents on RAI (1/3)
youtube.com/watch?v=95vzQGGxmfE

War By Deception (9/11, Iraq, PNAC , All Roads Lead To Israel) {Full Film}
youtube.com/watch?v=CP5JfKPoIl4

TGSNT
youtube.com/watch?v=3HWxKahieBY

>If I am a traitor to the US
No you're not

If you want to send money to israel you are a traitor

Kill yourself you civic nationalists faggot. I bet you're a christian too. Fucking pathetic.

>Americans LARPING as Nazis
>Americans also LARPING as Communists
What a fucking shitshow.

>meme flag
>WE ARE ALL AMERICANS

ye sure.

i agree, you are incorrect on one point though, the purpose of america is to serve the state of israel and the jewish people

Op is a kike

>so everyone on the planet is an american
No, just about 4%. No one really outside of the U.S wants to go to the stars

Enjoy your ban for trolling

I disagree. Israel is a represenation of America in the middle east, it IS American in a sense

Coming from the one larping as KKK member.

Lincoln wanted to and probably would have shipped the niggers back but he was shot by a Jew faggot like you.

Go fucking educate yourself.

Saged.

>No one really outside of the U.S wants to go to the stars
Just shut the fuck up
youtube.com/watch?v=f4CGwSqrGq8

He wanted to ship em back so the KKK didn't kill them all. Also Lincoln is the one who FREED the slaves, read a fucking book. Enjoy your ban.

My Canadian family members hate NASA and anything space related, they said it was a massive waste of money.

>My Canadian family members
Chinks, poos, or pakis?

Good post, my brother.

Scottish

There has to be a reintegration of enlightenment ethics within the United States. The US needs a radical centrist reformer to set things right again.

kys traitor

Shut up traitor.

The story of the prodigal son speaks of a child who wastes in frivolity what his father built with diligence.

I cannot help but feel Americans have been indoctrinated to do the same.

God damn it, I know this is b8 but it makes me want to break shit.

>A race war would weaken the U.S to the point wher...

Wrong.

Blacks, muslims are women and eftist cucks are weakening the US. THE US IS ALREADY WEAKend and those mentioned are the disease that caused it.

Nonwhites are not American

This.

>racist liberals
eat shit, fucking faggot

Americanism is trash and has been the plaything of jews for 150+ years. It needs to die

We have the same type of rhetoric over here though, guess which ethnic group promotes it the most? Careful though it's a trick question

Kill yourself you fake American piece of shit. Kekistani faggot.

i support segregation and freedom of association, i don't support race wars or ethnic cleansing.

>racist
I take it you think the democrats are the reason Africans never invented the wheel, huh?

You deserve nothing but the noose for selling out your country to subhuman savages.

hey retard...
>Lincoln wanted to send the niggers back to HELL....
>booth was a fucking cianigger that ended that.
>read moar books.

>Name field isn't Anti-SJW -> user

put your trip back on

>I disagree. Israel is a represenation of America in the middle east, it IS American in a sense

Way to out your self JIDF

America is a failed experiment. An Ethnonationalist is the only solution for white prosperity.

>We are ALL AMERICANS
fuck off KIKE

>to the point where Russia or China or some other dictatorial """republic""" would become a larger superpower and might even steal the internet. Imagine an internet with no first amendment where the Russian government or Chinese government is pulling everything down.
Is called a non-sequitor. It's technically a type of logical fallacy.
SAGE goes in all fields.

>We are ALL AMERICANS
fuck off JEW

Why support a race war when you can support open borders for israel?

You also follow an ideology that hasn't and can't be practiced so it makes sense you're only using half your brain here.

You're a terrible troll. Like shit

You're not American

IDK good people?

Shut up non-American you are traitor

They aren't savages you scum

Lincoln freed the slaves, read a fucking book

Why not both?

Russians ?

>You're not American
neither are you

>I disagree. Israel is a represenation of America in the middle east, it IS American in a sense

segregation hasn't been practiced?

Actually it's not, enjoy your ban

That's a terrible idea

That is both

Shut Up, I want those fuckers going to a racial civil war and giving us a good happening.

That would be outrageous in both case. Vile racist

Also, if you claim to be a proud american, but at the same time values Nazism/Fascism, then you're a hypercritical retard, and a traitor to you nation. Stop posting with an american flag.

We are American, and we fucking hate Nazis just as much as Commies and Confederates. We are one race, the human race, and capitalism is a meritocracy of the survival of the fittest.

memeflagfag
can not comprehend logic.
>Lincoln set the niggers free so they go the fuck home....
>not stay and be a shitty retarded voting block for commies

America is a failed experiment. An ethnonationalist state is the only option if whites are to reach their full potential.

The only countries left in 2017 without a Central Bank owned or controlled by the Rothschild Family are:

Cuba
North Korea
Iran
Syria

I'm inclined to side with what our founders believed about race and separation. In that light, it sounds like you're the traitor.

FAGGOT
A
G
G
O
T

>traitor to your country
Fuck this country. It's rotten to the core.

>They're not savages
>Statistically proven that they are

Kill yourself you race traitor, nigger loving piece of shit.

You are an imbecile OP kill yourself. 90% of nonwhites hate us and are our sworn enemy. They will vote us dead one day like Zimbabwe or Haiti. Just because you want the white race to die, doesn't mean we do to. Please kill yourself tonight.

A

FUCKING

Did you really just try to counter what I said by asking "segregation hasn't been practiced?" Because segregation is at the core of your fake ideology that hasn't and can't be practiced? Really mate?

>Cuba
>North Korea
>Iran
>Syria

really makes you think

LEAF

LEAF

What your post actually says is that white people are the only ones interested in a race war, and that we should take being kicked while we're down as a sign of how progressive we are. Meanwhile, the media is actually winning the race war, mind you that is already under way, for the minorities. You say imagine an internet with no first amendment, well, for parts of this country the first amendment is already being stripped away in favor of the feelings of LGBT, blacks, women, and whatever those things are that define themselves with made up pronouns. Want to stop a race war? How about you fuck off telling me what the fuck to do, and keep your fucking dirtball hands off my personal fucking rights you weak necked, thin wristed, cry for a trophy, piece of shit.

No it's not.

>Lincoln freed the slaves, read a fucking book
I know this entire thread is you posting b8, but there are actually lurkers that possibly think this.
>While I was at the hotel to—day, an elderly gentleman called upon me to know whether I was really in favor of producing a perfect equality between the negroes and white people. [Great Laughter.] While I had not proposed to myself on this occasion to say much on that subject, yet as the question was asked me I thought I would occupy perhaps five minutes in saying something in regard to it. I will say then that I am not, nor ever have been, in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black races, [applause]—that I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race.

sage

extremism (not the fake types, like "far right extremism) and terrorism are higher among second generation muzzies in the first world.

so even if you're a civic nationalist cuck, they still manage to breed hatred rather than gratitude.

>let's import more immediately

>I say upon this occasion I do not perceive that because the white man is to have the superior position the negro should be denied every thing. I do not understand that because I do not want a negro woman for a slave I must necessarily want her for a wife. [Cheers and laughter.] My understanding is that I can just let her alone. I am now in my fiftieth year, and I certainly never have had a black woman for either a slave or a wife. So it seems to me quite possible for us to get along without making either slaves or wives of negroes. I will add to this that I have never seen, to my knowledge, a man, woman or child who was in favor of producing a perfect equality, social and political, between negroes and white men. I recollect of but one distinguished instance that I ever heard of so frequently as to be entirely satisfied of its correctness—and that is the case of Judge Douglas’s old friend Col. Richard M. Johnson. [Laughter.] I will also add to the remarks I have made (for I am not going to enter at large upon this subject), that I have never had the least apprehension that I or my friends would marry negroes if there was no law to keep them from it, [laughter] but as Judge Douglas and his friends seem to be in great apprehension that they might, if there were no law to keep them from it, [roars of laughter] I give him the most solemn pledge that I will to the very last stand by the law of this State, which forbids the marrying of white people with negroes. [Continued laughter and applause.]

This country and its shitskin inhabitants are fucking garbage. Fuck you and fuck the Jewnited States America, as well as the West in general, especially the EU. Cant wait for this hellhole to collapse, good fucking riddance, Ill be overseas drinking champagne mixed with the tears of the libtards and cuckservatives that drove this country to shit.

America began legally as a white ethnostate

>I will add one further word, which is this: that I do not understand that there is any place where an alteration of the social and political relations of the negro and the white man can be made except in the State Legislature—not in the Congress of the United States—and as I do not really apprehend the approach of any such thing myself, and as Judge Douglas seems to be in constant horror that some such danger is rapidly approaching, I propose as the best means to prevent it that the Judge be kept at home and placed in the State Legislature to fight the measure. [Uproarious laughter and applause.] I do not propose dwelling longer at this time on this subject.

teachingamericanhistory.org/library/document/the-lincoln-douglas-debates-4th-debate-part-i/

If he is talking about the US as being American, then being born in the US is one definition to be American.

>vile racist

Is that supposed to be an insult? The only person who should be ashamed of themselves is you for willingly destroying your racial and culture identity. Retarded morally altruistic faggot who lives in a fairy tail.

Fucking kike.

fuck off kike. I'd never do anything to start one but I know what side I'll be on should one ever start. should one ever occur you kikes only have yourself to blame.

>build white ethnostate
>import non-white people in droves on board slave boats

Explain yourself.

Mud races are subhuman

if you don't support a race war you're a race traitor which is even worse

Classical Liberalism and emphasis on the individual rather than the collective racial groups is the only way forward for the 21st century. Radical Centrism is the sophisticated mans way of viewing the world.
;););););)

Rich plantation owners wanted cheap labor, but they also didn't want them to be citizens. What's so difficult to understand?

Niggers were brought in as property, not citizens. According to the founding fathers, they’re barnyard animals who belong chained up, in the fields and under the lash without any rights

>white & hispanic

>Explain yourself.
they made the mistake of not castrating the slaves like the arabs do

Some hispanics are white, but the FBI puts all hispanics in the white catagory.

>Classical Liberalism and emphasis on the individual rather than the collective racial groups is the only way forward for the 21st century.
top kek
Go tell the somalis, mohammedans, niggers, spics, gooks, and kikes that all affirmative action is abolished, they aren't allowed to vote in groups for their respective group interests, and they aren't X anymore, they're 'Murican.

What a naive faggot you have to be to believe something like this.

Wow first post correctly called OP a kike as proven unambiguously by this post
yet everyone's still bumping this thread

The market will take care of it bro, fucking relax and read John Stuart Mills marketplace of ideas.

xoxoxoxoxox gossip girl