Should we execute the homosexuals?

Should we execute the homosexuals?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-EUK2PjjeKI
youtube.com/watch?v=2NNjf0C-reg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nope.

If they need help with their mental illness SSRI's or other psychiatric drugs can help. (Chemical Castration). They chemical castration doesn't work, then shock therapy.

If they refuse to repent of their crimes against humanity, then execution should be an option.

No! We should fill them up with cum :3

We should love and accept the homosexuals

Not unless they abuse children. But we should remind them that merely corrupting the youth is a felony.

yes. Homosexuals are low level ZOG police units

¿should we execute you?

Naa.. They are just brainwashed idiots, the problem won't go away. (((they))) will just make more. You have to go to the (((root))) of the problem.

A big yes

homosex should be mandatory desu

absolutely, and we should make ISIS look like beta pussies doing so.

No, but we should shame them back into the closet. Inflict beating now and then, like the good old days.

No you idiot. Homosexuals are good people, and
additionally, they reduce competition among men for women.

Absolutely

what about gay women?

gas your jew pedo mason vagina. good replies so far though. let's keep it that way. fucking isisraeli general

Yes, sooner the better. And they will be easy to round up now, just check the marriage license files.

Kill them all ,.... m.youtube.com/watch?v=-EUK2PjjeKI .... These sick and ill Poo and asslovers Are The reason for multiresistant bacteria. Cancer for humanity. "Weaponized stupid ignorant made Idiots" dont Talk, just kill.

no being gay is normal

In Canada, sure, not here.

To answer your your earlier question about average dick size here the responses tend to center on a good inch longer than most studies say, as you might expect, maybe more.

truvada. dumb bitch. dying from its inefficacy for ya. super gonorrhea zika turd. vaginas cause all cancers. we outbreed you. freud is a kike liar asshole. our concepts were blessed in history and in bible. youre a sinning and defiled whore. you tend to be pedos. there's no need for debate. you suck. you dont know what youre doing. it's genetic and hormonal. you post satan frogs. without us you'd be even fatter and more alone

The Greeks and the Romans knew that every Great Civilization is built on the backbone of satisfied men. In other words, women are for procreation and men/boys are for pleasures.

yep. we gays have bigger ones too. this topic is starting to bore me only for its shilling. the pump us with cum. the competition aspect reply. and the normality of it, replies. have been best. yours too. im sure youre big. phobes tend to be tiny and suck on tits like children. noice

Of course we shouldn't execute homosexuals. They're mentall ill human beings who, because of rampant homsexuality in the psychiatric field, are not receiving the treatments they deserve to correct their mental defects.

Remember: Prior to 1973, homosexuality was considered to be a mental illness.

there are way more gay men then gay women and most gay women are just 'omg i hate boys i'm a lesbian now' than actual lesbians.

a kike invented all that. no bodily evidence. are spiritual problems. they admitted only kikes have those. look up what is a "sheela na gig" if you wanna talk about mental illnesses and secret pagan societies who lord over you

Homosexuality is a degenerate lifestyle and is not normal. It should be against the law but not with the death penalty. The result would be them going back into the closet and the whole agenda being thrown out root and branch.

you created all deaths and all sins. get off your ass and go make shitty kids you can rape or give up for adoption. we make pussy cheap for you. everybody is at least bi. fuck off. im gone. debate amongst your pussified selves

Hate kikes

I doubt that. It's more like smaller people are less likely to volunteer that information even though this is an anonymous jew-bashing exchange. You've been in the size threads before. You know how it goes.

I agree with you on that. my sister got into a domestic violence relationship and sudden;y she's gay now.

next quesiton: why are men more likely to be gay?

No, spare Milo

whatever gets your dick hard OP

I've got family members and friends who are gay. I love them, they are more based than most the retards who come to this site, and I would absolutely kill or die for them. TL;DR? fuck you!

We should fine a way to treat them of it, not kill them. Would you want to kill off all bipolar people?

Yes

We shouldn't kill them. Just keep their degeneracy behind closed doors and stop encouraging homosexuality. It's an abomination, but death is perhaps too much.

>gets caught riding a male hard on in his office

abomination to who? serpent seed jew vaginas. adam would still be alive if he didnt need to be dead because of the whore Eve

anyone promoting homosexuality or any other behavior that is non-family and kin-centered, should be removed from society. however, what people do in private is up to them.

To God, decent folk, and the continuation of the species. Homosexuals are sometimes taking good genes out of the reproductive pool. It's an affront to our species. It also seems to breed endless degeneracy.
As it is I'm meeting you halfway with the Bible, Qu'ran, and other holy books.
> Leviticus 20:13
> If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.

go make more nephilim

that order doesnt exist anymore. learn the significance of what were herod and cain. david the bisexual. ruth and naomi. centurion. the 144K. Christ's life and birth. ethiopian and regular eunuchs. what exists in heaven. what caused the fall. times of noah. how donald is a sodomite and pedo enabler and into incest

youtube.com/watch?v=2NNjf0C-reg
No, because this guy is gay, as well as Leonardo Da Vinci. They have their place in society.

Homosexuality should be charged with death. So gays would not disclose their gayness to the public and infest children.

you are not God. your dad the serpent doesnt make kids and neither does your dick. God does. with His voice. USURPER! 88% of you are pedos

This. Let's be honest, only subhumans can be homosexuals, I think we should reopen death camps and subject them to manual labor. It's the only good they will ever bring their societies anyways.

>tree fucker
the fuck have you done to remove jews? we've done everything. you make trannies for em and suck their tit dicks

Homosexuality is allowed in Japan and never did they disclose their gayness to the public. Same with most homos.

What have the gays done to remove or name the jew?

and this is why they have the fucked up aspects of their country

>88

I love the subtle details

This is exactly why you are degenerate, and don't belong in a closet let alone outside of one. Listen to yourself, disgusting tongue.

Just shock them

banned their stars. wiped them out. dont fall into fall of man genesis traps. hate their mason vaginas. hate them as christ killers. they are a MATRILINEAL religion. none of that lines up with us. alexander wiped em out. hadrian wiped em out. hitler made their country for em but was a fag and kinda let them wipe out themselves

No,. But, beyond that we should at least appreciate that, something, something, gentrification? Raindrops on roses?

his name was tory smith

>has sex with satan's cloaca

Dude, do you seriously not think this is a massive irony thread...
On the real, there's nothing wrong with being gay as long as you don't make absurd parades with twerking 8 year-olds. At that point, it's pretty deplorable :/

>gay, as well as Leonardo Da Vinci
Where is proof of this?
Certainly Caravaggio and Donatello
- NOT Da Vinci

I don't have a problem with gay people who have sex. But they should dress and behave like normal men in public. But right now they are all a bunch of fags running through the street half naked. The SA Führer in the 3th Reich was gay, and hitler know it. He still executed him but not for his gayness.

you project your own filth and garbage onto me. adam and eve caused the fall so you called it an apple. and created everything that came after. not adam and steve. if it's a larp, stop makin em

you can never deal with anybody based being gay but freak out that everybody normal around you yourself included is also half a faggot

Lesbian, gay, bisexual, or questioning your sexuality?

discord gg/AHyweF

I think we should execute OP for being a fag

IT"S OK TO BE A STRAIGHT WHITE MALE

>Should we execute the homosexuals?
Yes. Preferably by hanging, which is the traditional method.

deliverance moorepedo

Let them live until they are too old to be cute twink fuckslaves then gas them.

sounds like your plan for women who get gross at 18. universally reflected in nature. see ya. fucken fatties

We should take the approach Russia is - Homosexuality is legal but homo propoganda (especially to children) is outlawed.

aaaaaand that breeds aids and pedo presidents

PLEASE NO! DON'T EXECUTE US!!! LET AIDS DO THEIR JOB!

truvada. fails on ya. read the fucken threads you lisping moor and goof

no man, they are some of the best people i know. they have higher iq and better jobs on average so that's beneficial for society. their banter is top tier imo. aside from their hyper sexuality, they're generally good citizens.

homos molesting children breeds aids and pedo presidents

thanks. you and the other guy defending us because he knows us. are all based. and i'd die for you all too. minus the woman enablers who have no balls. suck dick and then cut themselves. the dick included. then marry lorena bobbitt. another great nite on this frog swamp demon board

88%. ever since you shilled your epstein pedo. you got baited by putin pedo. and moore pedo. and weinstein pedo. you dont even know who youre gassing

>homo propoganda (especially to children) is outlawed.
Have to outlaw MSM and Hollywood

Aren't they eliminating themselves?

No. We can use them. We make a designated homosexual area in Mecca. They can have all the gaysex they want there but inturn only there.

and the upside down molech star republigoyim party

Hey, assfucker, You want whaaaat? outbreed,..... Hahahaha,.... What You create breeding in your asshole?? NIggers?? Hahaha,..... Assbirth is Nice... But very unrealistic. Get Biologe lessons.

no
elliot shimon leading isis. a fertility cult for fake jews. like anything else. masons included. nobody listens. go destroy yourselves and your tiny souls

Yes they are since they're not having babies.

turkey basters artificial eggs adoption artifical wombs surrogacies. the trannies you made growing wombs. hagar. ronaldo. you have anal too. and get pissed on. and drink snot and yeast infections and periods and smeg

>better jobs on average so that's beneficial for society.
This only makes their prurient behavior more dangerous.
Reminder: Sodomy is fundamentally anti-social

Yes.

7:1. you're losing

That's a good start.

hi fags grab my jewvankas. enjoy the antichrist

Rohm > Hitler.

I like that idea.
targeting children is the sickest part of their agenda.

>loses to birds
fag flag

Yes.

Why do you guys hate us so much? You can be rightwing and also enjoy getting your boipussy torn apart.