Mahou-shoujo without yuri

Help me Sup Forums. I want to watch a magical girl show with badass fights and no yuri. Does such a thing even exist?

Moetan

Try Night Shift Nurses or Moonlight Lady.

Soushin Shoujo Matoi.

What's your definition of yuri? Implying, subtext, holding hands in public? Also

>rec thread

Well, to give a reference, Nanoha A's is still acceptable while Nanoha Strikers is too much.

>Mahou-shoujo without yuri
No such thing

Then you should keep watching Nanoha. Vivid and Vivid Strike have very little actual yuri. Although they're barely mahou shoujo either.

I heard Nanoha really went down in quality after Strikers (or even before, depending on who you ask), so I avoided Vivid.

Watch the movies.

Pleiades.

>Wants Magical Girls with heteorshit

Go fuck yourself OP

Most magical girl series, being written by women and for women, tend to have one or two lesbian characters, even if they don't necessarily requite their love. For example, Sailor Moon has some pretty infamous dykes, while Usagi canon gets the D. CCS is the same way, where Sakura's friend is hard gay but Sakura still gets Shaoran'd.

For more modern stuff (seinen anime) it tends to be that the girls are asexual or slightly tipped towards yuri, just so they reach maximum exposure. Yurifgs will froth at any hint of yuri, while purityfags need not worry about their magical girls getting railed. You'd be hard pressed to find any series without any yuri at all because of this, unless you look at children's anime or shoujo manga.
But very few of them have anything beyond subtext. Even Nanoha, which is one of the most infamous series (especially since Nanoha herself was changed from hetero/asexual to implied homosexual to appease fans) will never have any explicit yuri, at least with Nanoha.

Madoka Magica.

You want ACTUAL Mahou Shoujo, then.

As in, shows for little girls.

May I suggest

Shugo Chara (Featuring the most hetero protagonist to ever star in a Mahou Shoujo)
Magic Knight Rayearth
Jewelpet Twinkle
Heartcatch Precure

Pretear is about as hetero as you can get.

MC has a reverse harem that represents different elements. She uses them to transform. I remember really liking it when it first came out ages ago

Watch them and have your own opinion. StrikerS is definitely the low point for me, I still enjoy the new stuff and would rather have that than no new Nanoha anyway.

This show was pretty cute but Sup Forums never really talked about it that much.

>unveiled rec thread gets 15 genuine replies
what's your secret technique?

Watch Madoka Magica but not Rebellion.

Maybe that kind of shows doesn't attract a shit fanbase who only care about shitposting and being a dick.