youtube.com/watch?v=2NBwt24PTe0
archive.is/Gu0Sg
youtube.com/watch?v=Pnro-mU6eNE
archive.is/6U0r9
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MAGA

>Homosexuality is totally norma-

DO NOT REPLY TO LEAF POSTER

Use pic related to respond, he just came back home and is confused still.

I love Kellyanne.

Please get Trump to sign legislation to send all Swedes back to their bruks and all LARPers to the Death Valley. It's the only way to get society back to work.

hurrr muh anime general. lets post that anime soyboys
A[BWARRRPPP]WOOOOOO

Awoo~
No LARPing allowed!

WE

>send all LARPers to the Death Valley
please, no, Death Valley is nice this time of year.

le 56% face
Or
The average retarded Drumpf voter

Last time someone made a CBTS and boomer hate thread they got banned. Does someone have a spare IP gate that they wouldn't mind getting got to make one with a political subtext for dumping anti-CBTS / boomer / larpshit to organize another round of attack?

Look at Trump's new tweet about magapill.com. Guess which two articles you CANNOT access? Pic related

Someone please bomb Frankfurt.
No we'll build camps for them there. Make them work in the desert.

LOL

>watching AL gameplay
>all those active shooting and controlling
It is fun but i will just stick with the dying game.

Archive it you jiggaboon.

>tfw no big tiddy goth gf

Stop fighting against your allies there are more than enough enemies on this board between nazi larper shills and leftypol. There’s no reason we can’t be close allies and cooperate for MAGA

>I turned myself in a Momoji Goyty!
>IM AWOORIIIIIIICK
I think i felt tumors develope on my fingers when typing this...

niggers

The natives are getting restless on the plantation

you're not forced to post an image, so how about fuck off. soyboy

archive all links. we don't play favorites.
archive.is/iT2hH

I don't need that feel.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

NEW

>Trump declares North Korea a state sponsor of terrorism (archive.is/uUClK)
>Homeland Security Department terminates temporary residency program for almost 60,000 Haitians (archive.is/Bhkug)
>The Dow Jones (23,590), S&P 500 (2,5999), and Nasdaq (6,862) all hit record highs on Tuesday (archive.is/31GvB)

Why hasn't Trump gotten Abe to fucking end Kiss x Sis, yet? The fact that it continues unhindered is bullshit, especially when we all know Riko is the clear winner.

It's been a fucking decade. Just rip the bandaid off already.

Why are still living leaf? Why not kill yourself when all you did was spend time doing thing you hate.

You're the worst cancer this board has ever had.

This is an abomination.

DELET THIS SOYIM!!!

you can access them retardino

Does anyone have a way of telling a high profile twitter user to post this? This would be a bombshell for the normies

>There’s no reason we can’t be close allies and cooperate for MAGA

True, let’s make it a platonic cooperation. You guys stay at 8 where no compromised mods will hinder your effort and once in a while you guys make a state of the union report with your progress. This way the wires don’t cross and a good thing that is this general doesn’t get sidetracked.

No we can’t be allies because our claims are backed up by evidence and correlations, regardless of being theories or not.
Your garbage live action roleplaying has amounted to nothing but a circlejerk of faggotry that really belongs on a subreddit for you to earn upvotes on.
Fuck off now, don’t come back; you’re not welcome here.

Just do it.

SHOW SOME FUCKING PROOF
OR FUCK OFF
FOREVER
YOUR CHOICE, KIKE

BTFO

Do not advertise a particular thread in other threads. Such is a reportable offense that could lead to a ban.

You noticed your list got an indirect (you) by Trump, right?

BTFO GOPKINS

fuck off you soyboy autistic anime posting scum. you're so fucking cringe, embarrassing and a cancer. fuck off and die

>boomer cuckservative finds Sup Forums

kill yourself jew worshiping niggerfaggot

/SOYIM/

What is Don Jr. implying about Oedipus
twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/934912092204802048

In all seriousness I still cannot access them. I can click on everyone of the other articles and it doesn't stop me.

Fucking kill yourself you stupid larping nigger

>Your garbage live action roleplaying has amounted to nothing but a circlejerk of faggotry

As well as bringing in waves of buffoons.

>The Uniparty is real.
anyone else feelin woke?

For those who missed the chance to > DEFEND THIS

Signal boost it

>alternative media friendlies

.@Cernovich @CassandraRules @mtracey @StefanMolyneux @RealAlexJones @PrisonPlanet @DRUDGE @IngrahamAngle @AnnCoulter @RubinReport

.@WayneDupreeShow @JasonLeopold @RogerJStoneJr @JamesOKeefeIII @AllenWest @michellemalkin @HAGOODMANAUTHOR @billstill @StevePieczenik

.@NolteNC @DineshDSouza @kinseyschofield @Danielle_Parker @JackPosobiec @Timcast

>MSM Friendlies

.@CLewandowski_ @seanhannity @oreillyfactor @rushlimbaugh @ASavageNation @marklevinshow @JudgeJeanine @Harlan @LouDobbs @Varneyco @BretBaier

.@ChuckRossDC @ggreenwald @Consortiumnews @zerohedge @TrishIntel @TeamCavuto @TomiLahren

>Congressional friendlies

.@tedcruz @marcorubio @TGowdySC @SpeakerBoehner @ChuckGrassley @RepStevenSmith @RepMarkMeadows @TomCottonAR @sendavidperdue @LamarSmithTX21

>Celebrity friendlies

.@RealJamesWoods @RobertJohnDavi @ScottBaio @therealroseanne @ScottAdamsSays @KidRock @sseagalofficial @CharlieDaniels @kirstiealley

>Campaigners

.@realDonaldTrump @mike_pence @DonaldJTrumpJr @EricTrump @IvankaTrump @KellyannePolls @KatrinaPierson @PastorDScott @SheriffClarke

.@TeamTrump @DanScavino @BorisEP @JasonMillerinDC @GenFlynn @GovMikeHuckabee @pastormarkburns @MichaelCohen212 @PressSec

>Wide reach

.@mitchellvii @JackPosobiec @LindaSuhler @JaredWyand @WDFx2EU7 @Rockprincess818 @DiamondandSilk @DBloom451 @immigrant4trump @ThomasWictor @ScottPresler

List likely needs updated.

Huh, yet they didn't borrow the best republican strategy of all: actually refuting the (((evidence))).

why do niggers wear chains when playing football?

Oedipus, unlike tens of thousands of years of boys, actually killed his father and married his mother

How on earth is a thread like cbts sidetracking this thread? We’re actually helping drain the swamp, most of the time here it’s just off topic conversation. People need to wake up and help Trump FIGHT BACK.

Don’t dismiss your allies when NOW is the time to strike.

Can we stop calling them "Dreamers"
Dream about somewhere else, we're full faggot

They're niggers.

>2 soybeans have been directly deposited into your Vegan account

Here's your evidence (((trump)))
youtube.com/watch?v=2NBwt24PTe0

>PlanesTrainsAndPlantains.jpg

wait you are right, but I could access this one

archive.is/Gu0Sg

But Oedipus didn't do either of those things because he was allowed to live like a normal person.

cause they're big guys

I motion we call them ‘Invaders’.

>It's a Sup Forums, /fit/, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, /x/, /k/, and /his/ are all full of shit threads episode

Between capeshit, migrants, the new SW, shootings bringing people to /k/, and the 2018 elections; this site is going to have some rough times

Look at you walking back here with your head held high after your presidential (you), how does it feel user?

"throw the people you don't like under the bus immediately"?

/soyboyz/ check in

>We’re actually helping drain the swamp
No you fucking aren't. Show one thing you've done that's had a tangible impact. Show one meme that started in your threads that's had normie impact. Show one fucking milliliter of swamp you've drained.
>b-but magapill.com
That was literally you kikes reformatting a /ptg/ pastebin and slapping some CSS on it. Good job.

Useless LARPing does not contribute to anything.

fuckin retarded as fuck soyboys still don't fucking get it.
fucking faggots

GOOD MORNING TRUMP GEN

youtube.com/watch?v=Pnro-mU6eNE

> How on earth is a thread like cbts sidetracking this thread?
It’s simple: those guys do what they do. These guys do what they do. Trying to get these guys to step outside their own expertise is a mistake. See: Alinski rule 2 (and rule 3 that is exactly what an adversary would be trying to do to this crowd).

I’m not telling you to stop doing whatever you are, just telling you to stick to your crowd and leave this one alone.

god this anti male sentiment is reaching critical levels. Never have i seen something like this.

>complaining about Sup Forums having shit threads
2007 was literally a decade ago-that was the last time you could complain about that board losing quality.

What have you accomplished? Unlike /cfg/ or even /sg/ I haven’t seen you accomplish anything except shitting up twitter.

I wonder if anyone walked up to them and asked "How much?"

Well...you got me there

They're aiming for the "we're all at fault" defense that only numales ever fall for.

>/x/
90% of that board needs to be fucking banned

You are continuing to advertise a different thread in this one. That is against the rules. Please stop this as such is a bannable offense.

Since we're going off topic.. what have you done? It looks like nothing but gibberish to me

That's it. I'm going back to trolling and baiting the fuck out of CBTS for hours again.

>jew complains about Trump hiring white men

FUCK OFF

EYYY GRINGO YOU CAN'T DEPORT ME I GOT FIVE KIDS TO FEED

>a navy that cant swim
IMPOEACH DRUMPFF

THERESA MAY IS A FUCKING LEFTIST ANTI-WHITE SATANIST

BREXIT WILL NOT HAPPEN WHILE SHE STAYS IN CHARGE

>hiring Jews inside the media machine
>outside the bubble

so?
food is cheaper in Mexico
We are doing him a favor
Besides, I heard on CNN the USA is a racist country

Potato

>he doesn't like endless onion threads on /fit/
kill me desu

>these guys are trump supporters that are too lazy to help trump MAGA even when he specifically asks for our help

The laziness in this thread is astonishing, you think after one election win you can sit back and rest on your laurels and not worry about anything.

You exert more energy attacking trump allies doing all the work than you do fighting the enemy.

/ptg needs a wake up call and soon, 2018 will be here before you know it.

We are the tip of the spear and if our next meme war fails it will be because the lazy and comfortable in threads like this

MAGA FOREVER

i remember that tweet yahoo is definitely /ournews/

Is it just me or does anyone else remember a time that it was considered unprofessional and cringe for news websites to say stuff like "And here is how much it would cost" "And this is why it is wrong" now it is fucking common practice after buzzfeed basically turned a fortune on clickbait.

Fuck the fed

gibs nao

Fucking LARPers
>omg, my schizo makes me believe Trump is an attentionwhore on Sup Forums
>I NEED TO TWEET THIS

EVEN IF IT WAS THE TRUTH, THERE IS NO GAIN TO SPREAD THIS INFORMATION BUT TO MAKE YOU HAPPY ON YOUR LARPING

Also, Trump followa rulea 1 and 2. "My internet people."

Wait what? They allow this kind of opinion on The Hill?!

archive.is/6U0r9