Do you actually want to exterminate the Jews?

Do you actually want to exterminate the Jews?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VekOc2xnzeA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just the ones in positions of power that are ruining everything for everybody else.

no

go to bed rabbi

Nope.

I do want them to stop trying to exterminate us, tho.

Of course not, now go back to the showers.

Basically this. The main point of contention seems to be whether Benji-kun deserves a bullet or a badge of merit.

drink your milk soyim

Yes

No, Sup Forums is all satire.
Until it's not

youtube.com/watch?v=VekOc2xnzeA

I'd rather live in peace with them and kill all the other shitskins.

Exporting all of them to Israel and Palestine and keeping them there works.

No, they just cant stop us from exterminating niggers.

No more like move and contain them somewhere like a virus

no, just everybody

No we're just kidding. Nothing to worry about.

No that makes us as bad as them. Exile them all as well as Mischlinge to Israel, and build a dome around Israel so they can't leave.

This is what I'm saying.

Just those who would subvert Good for control methodologies. All of them will burn.

If you aren't one of those, then no.

Not the actual race, but why do all "red strings" point towards jewish globalist satanists?

Yes

Israeli Jews are fine, leave them alone to fight over their shitty sacred desert with arabs forever.

Jew "diaspora" should be expelled from every civilized nation. Most are just atheistic mongrel larpers anyway.

>Mischlinge
I don't get this. I know a lot of part Jews who are ardent Christians and have little to no connection to Judaism. Where do you make the cutoff as to who's a Jew and who's not?

is that a screenshot for ants? post a higher resolution, faget

t.phone poster

I'd be happy to watch the elite hanged. The rest I don't particularly care about but would probably prefer they all fuck off to Israel.

This gives me the shills sometimes.