youtube.com/watch?v=1-f4HQE3S6Y
stream.dob.jp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Madara wins.

Make sasuke a girl

Remove Uchiha

Make naruto a girl

Green hair and an actual good story with

Sasuke dies on the bridge mission against the mirror trap. Maybe Kakashi gets injured as well. Pick it up from there. Maybe make Oro the main bad dude. Basically just forget about all the uchiha shit and kill them off early.

More Hinata. Less Sakura.

>green-haired ninja

>remove melodrama
>remove world destroying powerlevel bullshit
>stop making it 2serious4everyone
>make it a smaller, intimate and lighthearted coming of age story

I had some hope Boruto would be better, but it was the same BS as before. For shame really.

Make it about cooking instead, like Kishimoto wanted.

came here to post this

>Kakashi is now the protagonist.
>He goes on missions assisted by his small team of in training ninjas, and veterans like Anko, Yamato, Guy, and etc.
>Tobi vs. Kakashi is the penultimate fight of the series.
>Kakashi makes amend with a dying Tobi, moves on about the past.
>Guy vs. Kakashi is the final fight of the series with the both of them going all out with their remaining strength.
>Time skip with Kakasi married, has a child and stay at home wife, and is now hokage waiting for Naruto to catch up to replace him.

This is how I would fix it Sup Forums.

Post openings you liked; I thought this one was neat because of the part where they show off the Akatsuki and Orochi.

youtu.be/9tjJZwQbnGg

It'd need an MC change altogether to be honest, within the narrative itself Naruto is a failure of a character

>is "lonely and shunned by everyone", except we hardly see any of this and it's revealed shortly afterwards that he hangs around with his friends (Shikamaru, the fat one and the dog one) all the time
>is supposed to be a weak shit struggling his way up, but gets the most overpowered tech in the entire series from the get go
>pretty much makes the entire ninja setting superfluous since his general strategy is to run at the enemy screaming and later blowing shit up, since the story revolves around him you pretty much throw the setting out with that. Kishi pretty much gives up on pretending that the series is about ninja later on and had no real alternative to doing that

I liked all of them (of Part 1). My favorite one is opening 7.
youtube.com/watch?v=GKHPwbWI6sI

I heard they were supposed to be wizards but harry potter came out so he changed it to ninjas.

I agree, openings from 1 - 9 were all pretty good. I liked this one too, for the same reason as the other; I know some people don't like openings that spoil characters but they always got me excited.

youtu.be/OIaSg6nUhhI

Not an opening but
youtube.com/watch?v=u-3Y-2aj9Cw

>I agree, openings from 1 - 9 were all pretty good
fully agreed....except the second one. That voice was too annoying

also, I have to admit the first Shippuden opening was sick

youtube.com/watch?v=pzeaz-yWO90

Looking back on it, I wasn't really a fan of OP9; it was kinda boring.

I llike that opening because i love the silhouettes with Naruto practicing taijutsu

Agreed. As much as I don't care for the series now, I still find myself coming back to these.
>My favorite one is opening 7
My nigga.

Despite over a decade of obnoxious whining, Naruto is, in fact, not a bad franchise.

To "fix" the series I'd either severly underpower the amount of Fox chakra Naruto could use (forcing him to be more tactical against big bosses/Sasuke) or developing Sakura to be a good character

Nothing more cancerous than the Narutard spammers.

Don't think Sup Forums doesn't notice you posting variations of the same OP.

End it soon after the Pain arc. Just tie up the loose ends with sasuke and itachi and that's that.

Make the show about ninja stuff, but like, for real.

I don know if those episodes about Danzo where filler, but they were good.

Kakashi and Itachi gaiden were good. The zabusa arc was good. Almost everithing Orochimaru related were good. The back story with madara and Hashirama was good.

I literally just finished the manga 5 minutes ago and i've been keeping notes, though they aren't all in front of me at the moment. Here's the most important things off the top of my head

>Reign in the powerlevels. Even by the chunin exams zazuba started to look like a punk.

>Have Tenten actually do shit, make her the ninja equalvent of gundam heavyarms. Fuck, give her actual primitive firearms

>The start of the series till around the destroy kohana arc with gaara all had great choreography with a good sense of flow and weight to the physical movements. This stopped after that and that sucked. Keep it.

>As much as I think the Danzo/foundation/itachi conspiracy/madara/tobi stuff is dumb fanfic tier stupid, I do think it adds something to the whole political backdrop of the series, which early on was interesting. If they could still have these same ideas but execute them less clusmily and I PLANNED EVERYTHING THAT EVER HAPPENED, then keep it in, but make it drag on way fucking less. If tobi is still a thing, have his reveal as obito and arc be resolved befire the pain arc. Madaara needs to fuck off.

>After Sasuke found the truth out about itachi, he should immediately gotten to where he was mentally after meeting itachi again in the 4th war arc. None of that extra melodrama about wanting to destroy Kohana. Also, for the invetiable conflict that still had to happen with naruto, give him an actual valid, but opposing outlook.

>The series should end at the pain arc. It's a good stopping point, with the Biju being able to let free after that. The village adknlowedges naruto as a hero by then. Mix in some elemtns of the fortuh war arc just to wrap it up better, an d since a lot of those elements (such as the dead coming back) were fun. Sasuke should be assisting around this point, same as he did in the actual series by then, but still techyn ically not an ally yet.

also, i'm interested in knowing if any of the anime filler/movies are worth watching or if any of the fights/other parts of the manga were well animated or adapted well enough to where it's worth watching those episodes.

This, if it had ended around Pain and didnt revive everyone it would have been a solid ending

>and didnt revive everyone

I'm , and while I agree it should end shortly after the pain arc, the revivial of so many characters and having the fish out of water situation for the older ninja was super fun for me and almost made me like the 4th war arc more then I disliked it.

>Kakashi and Itachi gaiden

what?

>Have Tenten actually do shit, make her the ninja equalvent of gundam heavyarms

christ she was so useless; even as a kid I was dissapointed in her. I mean, Sakura was worse because she got more screentime, but still

Oh I meant around chapter 400, I enjoyed them bringing back the older hokages purely because they were all super OP and still looked like rookies against Madara

Get rid of Edo Tensei and Rinne Tensei

You guys realize that Tenten is a bitch, right? She didn't give a fuck that Neji died.

The Naruto/Shippuden movies are generally good and have better animation than the show, but the worth watching one is Naruto The Last because it expands on Naruto and Hinata's relationship.

Really, it's an issue with all the females. Temari got fucked out of doing cool shit as well. Hinata and Sakura get moments but then they usually just end up being moral support or get their asses saved by naruto

It seems like a SJW complaint but it honestly feels like the mangaka just didn't let them do cool shit just because they were girls, wheras most of the male characters outside of like Shino got plenty of good moments without needing their asses saved.

The worst was for sakura later in the series during the 4th war arc when she remarks she's finally caught up to naruto and sasuke, which took me by suprise and got me hyped to see she'd put work in, only for her to revert back to team medic and getting her ass saved again laer.

The Edo tensei reviving basically every notable ninja ever and seeing them all go "man this is bullshit" was great though, as was seeing all the hokage's work together.

Not make it.

It got bad because it became a pokemon battle at the end.

But there was some quality. This fight stands out to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=1-f4HQE3S6Y

>The Edo tensei reviving basically every notable ninja ever and seeing them all go "man this is bullshit" was great though,

I mean the revived ninja's saying that, not the current ones, btw.

It was great seeing them react to all their modern counterparts or each other and for so many of them to just not give a shit about following orders.

you know, that filler when you see kakashi going from genning to anbu and then crossing paths with Itachi, I know it isn't gaiden.

Make it all about knights.

Its a shounen. Girls have cooties and cook dinner.

>It seems like a SJW complaint but it honestly feels like the mangaka just didn't let them do cool shit just because they were girls

to be fair, you'll see shonen manga authors admit that they cant write women well (and by extension romance)

>The Naruto/Shippuden movies are generally good and have better animation than the show
Yeah I dunno man

I've seen Bonds, Road to Ninja, Guardians of the Crescent Moon, the Lost Tower, the Last, and Boruto, and the only one I could actually say was "good" was Boruto. The story was actually halfway decent and the fights were some of the best in the franchise

Crescent Moon had some pretty cool fights and animation sequences but I can't say the same for the rest, especially Bonds, which was just a whole lot of nothing. Road to Ninja was nice for seeing Naruto talk with his "parents" but there really wasn't even that much SOL to enjoy.

I wanted to watch all the Naruto movies but after seeing how shitty Bonds and Lost Tower were, I couldn't imagine anything being better than Road to Ninja or Boruto.

Battle Manga character just usually have no depth. Naruto was very shallow. In the whole series I think Kakashi was the only good character.

>People that die stay dead
>Character designs stay detailed
>No filler
>All characters stay relevant and develop cool powers rather than having just Sasuke and Naruto.

If you just do these things the spirit of the show is maintained while also keeping the show good in structure.

See Hunter x Hunter for a show that is similar to Naruto but actually good. Hunter x Hunter has a different spirit though.

>Remove the whole fucking pointless character Sai
>If we're at it remove Yamato too
>Sasuke retrieval mission will be team 7 showing up when Sasuke already killed off Orochimaru
>he still tells them to fuck off because they're weak shits
>Tobi isn't a dick out of bullshit reasons, make him some kind of a double agent who collects data on akatsuki, hell he can even still be fucking Obito if you want
>Make Team Taka halfway usefull by letting them fight Kisame during Itachi fight to kill time
>After the Itachi fight Tobi tells Sasuke how he is/was an agent for Danzo since he pulled him out of the rubble. Him and Itachi killing the clan can still be the same reasons. Sasuke wants vengence, Tobi wants to help out of pity and because he's a good guy all in all
>Cut back to Naruto and do a Guy arc where they finish off Kisame because Guy fighting Kisame was neat. Naruto and some others can fight a Zetsu army I guess
>Sasuke infiltrates akatsuki with the help of Tobi playing along. Gets the mission of capturing Bee. The fight plays out the same only this time Sasuke thinks more about his teamwork with team taka and how friends aren't that bad
>Meanwhile Naruto fights Pain, it plays out the same only that more people die (it doesn't matter either way since they get revived at the end)
>Make a last arc where Sasuke infiltrates Konoha (with Tobi & Team taka) to kill Danzo, meanwhile Danzo wants to take power of Konoha due to Tsunade being in healing coma
>Tobi fights Kakashi, Obito reveal hurr durr
>Team taka fight relevant characters, Sakura, Neji, Lee, Shino, Hinata, I don't know
>Naruto fights Sauce but he figures out Danzo is bad and that they have a common enemy

Still better than the shit we got.

>Hunter x Hunter
>actually good
stop this meme

>Hunter x Hunter has a different spirit though.
how would you compare it to Naruto?

Female characters don't need to be strong to be good. The measure of a female character is not how many battle she won or how cool her powers are.

They only need to be competent, but in a power level shitshow what can you do?

>The measure of a female character is not how many battle she won or how cool her powers are.
it kinda is in the naruto world

every time I see this webm it irks me how naruto's arms are normal when he's running and not the autist arms behind that we came to accept

As sexist as it may sound, they can be love interests and damsels in distress. Both boys and girls like that kind of thing, otherwise no one would write it in the first place.

Naruto gets with Ino.
Sasuke and Sakura don't ever get together.
Hinata dies.

>Naruto gets with Ino.
If only.

you'd have a point if they werent poorly written

kiba, shino, etc dont get a whole ton of depth to them but, being a battle manga, Kishi gives them their due. The female characters either dont or are subpar in comparison

In what way? The stories are all extremely simplistic, drawn out, and always culminate in a big, meaningless, world destroying fight. The Last might be considered the most comprehnsive movie of the bunch and thereby good for Naruto movie standards, but the love story plot didn't have enough meat on it for 5 minutes worth of screentime, let alone 2 hours, and the overal story was nothing more than an extremely simplistic version of Char's Counterattack without any of the subtext.

Naruto is a power fantasy about friendship and teamwork and shit.

Hunter x Hunter is more of a theater drama type of thing. Its a show that is trying to make a point about people and their nature. Because of that it's a lot darker and more engaging.

Get rid of Sasuke and Sakura.

ugh, I like dominant women tho, so there is that.

new episode party

stream.dob.jp

>Hunter x Hunter is more of a theater drama type of thing.

What ED was the best and why was it unarguably the first? youtube.com/watch?v=u-3Y-2aj9Cw

Kushina was pretty much a failure who couldn't protect her husband, her child, her village, or herself, but I still love her.

>Happy go lucky character that has complete faith and trust in the world
>Goes out to see it and learns that hard way that the world is actually awful as fuck
>Mentally breaks down

Yup

genderswap

Hinata was pretty developed, at least in the Chuunin Exams.

Sakura, honestly, was probably the most realistic character in the entire series.

>most realistic character
You are not wrong, but at the end her realism is useless and annoying

ok sasuke

(oh shit) Sharingan!

The story revolves around Ramen Guy and his cute daughteru as they try to make a living in a city where half their customers are mentally unbalanced child soldiers who are also wizards that cast spells by throwing gang signs. Naruto shows up sometimes, I guess.

God the Sharigan is the most absurd example of powerscaling/fanfic bullshit

>It's a super special heridetary jutsu that allows you to copy moves!
>And it can cast gensutsu!
>AND use special black fire and mindrape
>BTW when we said it could copy moves, it really just shows you the future
>Oh and there's an even BETTER form of it
>AND it allows you to summon a samurai mech and tear a hole in spacetime
>And there's an even more secret texchnique that allows you to rewrite reality!
>And and even SECRETER technique that allows you to lock your enemy into a pattern
>oh btw it's just rinnegan lol, and that has it's own list

whew

Never make it in the first place.

Sasuke can also look into people's past now with his sharingan

Now it can see memories too.

remove eye techniques to improve naruto

It's the most popular battle shonen all over the world just surpassed by Dragon Ball.

Just leave it like it is you contrarian retard.

You don't get it user, Sharingan make sense. It's all about illusions. What is reality? Reality is what you can experience through your senses. But they are in a simulated reality. How you can see if your eyes aren't real? There is when the sharingan comes in. That is the device to see, the true eyes that can see an play with the simulated reality.

Rinnegan is just the first prototype, too OP to be the public version.

I'm the user who just finished the manga, can I have a chronmological list of all the post series content?

I knowe the last movie is canon, there's boruto the movie, there's the chapter 700 epilogue, there's Naruto Gaiden: The Seventh Hokage and the Scarlet Spring, some other gaiden oneshot, and then I think an actual sequel series?

What's the order I should be consuming those in

>What is One Piece?

Fuck me

>Remove Sai
>Kill off Tsunade when she raises everyone during the Pain arc
>Kakashi becomes the new hokage after
>Kakashi, Gaara and all the other kages dies against Madara
>Neji, Guy, Yamato, Kiba, Anko and Iruka dies in the war

Also apparently there are novels and some of them got adapted as part of the shippuden anime? What?

During the end of the Pain arc I wouldn't bring the people back to life and have the other nations attack Konoha while they're weak.

>One Piss
>relevant outside of Japan

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

>O: It's wonderful having Naruto as an opponent. The luckiest thing was you didn't let me get complete victory. Actually, I didn't have complete victory in weekly serialization, besides and most importantly, Naruto is more popular than One Piece in foreign countries. Though a part of me was not reconciled to that truth, at the same time, I'm grateful. Because the existence of such a piece of work, is one and only in the world.
>besides and most importantly, Naruto is more popular than One Piece in foreign countries.
>besides and most importantly, Naruto is more popular than One Piece in foreign countries.

Also this is my last reply because OnePissfags are really annoying and you'll be like
>bb-b--but I say it's not because i'm a retarded fanboy and Oda knows nothing of his manga

How come Sup Forums hates Naruto so much?

Not that much anymore. There was a time when you couldn't even discuss it.

Make all the male characters girls.

>foreign countries
My bad user, I didn't read that you were talking about outside Japan.

-The LAST is "canon", it's not written by Kishimoto but it works as suplemental material. Don't expect to hear about the contents of that movie ever again though.

But let's go with the primary material

-Naruto 1-700
-Naruto/Sarada Gaiden
-Naruto Side Story(focused on Mitsuki) ~The Path That the Waxing Moon Illuminates
-Boruto manga as it's the official canon, retells the movie and changes things.

They're secondary canon, if you want to read them go ahead. It's mostly about what happened to other characters between 699 and 700, you know Sasuke and Sakura, Kakashi, Shikamaru

No idea, I didn't even bother following the hating sheep anyway.

>Get rid of the bullshit asspull where everyone gets revived by pain.
>Get rid of the stupid 200 chapter war.
>Have Naruto kill Sasuke instead of just casually forgetting about all the crimes he has comitted.
>Make it so Naruto isn't some special "Chosen one" Since it kind of goes againt the message of the entire series thus far.
>Use Rock Lee much more.
>Also have Sasuke kill Sakura for the final push to have Naruto kill him.

That chosen one shit fucking killed it for me.

The last straw for me was the mass revival.
I was actually pretty excited when Kishi started killing off some important characters. Then he chickened out and just brought them back with ninja magic.

>Cut out Sasuke drama and minimize his clans affect on the series.
>Go into more detail on the other side characters and their clans to a similar extent that the Hyuga's have.
>More world building in general and don't ruin the writing for characters like Gaara and Rock Lee.
>More villains like Zabuza to make Naruto reflect and reconsider his philosophy.
>Keep Naruto's backstory but have his parents go out dishonorably (misunderstandings or not) like Kakashi's to explain why he was hated instead of loved.
>Don't rush the final fight, have a political drama boil over until Kabuto raises his head.
>Naruto gains disciples like Konohamaru and spreads his gospel across the ninja world.
>Boruto is a girl Himawari is a boy.

But at the end Naruto wasn't the chosen one, even befoe him the chosen ones were Nagato and then Minato, and allegedly Boruto is the real one.