What if hitler had won the war?

What if hitler had won the war?

I would be in the gas chamber for fucking him in the arse. Hitler was a bottom, this is well-known.

The world would be a better place

Greater Germany would probably be the second largest economy on earth at this point, assuming China wouldn't be the largest/second largest since China would be run by conservative anti-communist nationalists and would likely be competing or have overtaken the US as the world's major power at this point.
Shit tons of Russians would have died.
Eastern Europe's economy would unironically be much better off/richer.
At the same time much of Eastern Europe would be a de facto German colony.

+ Middle east would be peace

More than half of these degenerate, useless neckbeards who worship Hitler here would be executed or simple not exist as a result of eugenics programs

simply*

The Man in the High Castle

There would be no jews.

Then i would be watching niggers pick my cotton, in contrast to watching niggers fuck my wife.

I'm glad, Hitler lost.

There'd probably be a cold war between Germany, whatever continental European countries there are now, the USA and Britain. I'm not sure what would happen to Russia though. If Russia was restored to independence and Germany just kept central Europe then the USA would probably be the underdog in the cold war in this timeline.

I'm assuming the USA never entered the war because Japan didn't attack us or something though.

Hitler wanted to make Russia a German colony for all intents and purposes.

We would have colonized the solar system
No more niggers
No more kikes
Biggest debate of the time would be deciding which star system to colonize next

I would not exist because I'm a slav.

>What if hitler had won the war?
Assuming he didn't

> Hitler could time travel and exterminate the Slavs before they came to America

Well then the USA would definitely be the underdog. That'd be a huge empire. Either way they'd still ally with Germany even if the nazis did give them freedom and restore the monarchy or something.

My family came from Romania shortly after the communist government fell there.

>won the war

How exactly? Once the major cities of Russia would've been publicly razed to the ground, brick by brick after the starvation of their entire populations, something like Operation Vegetarian would've been launched against the German people, ultimately coupled with Europe going down in a volleyball of nuclear fire some time in the 50's.

There really is no winning in such a situation... aside probably from the massacre of as many East Slavic civilians as possible in the available time frame. Which, admittedly, might have been a stellar number if done through the process of mass starvation (3 million Soviet P.O.W. were starved to death during the winter of 1941-42)

> Hitler wanted to exterminate or gave a shit about Romanians
Also even fucking funnier than that, earlier
> I'm a Slav
> Believing that Romanians are Slavs

well..

Poland, Ukraine, Belarus, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia wouldn't exist.