Do you like where the LGBT movement has been taking the West for the last decade or so?

Do you like where the LGBT movement has been taking the West for the last decade or so?

>LGBT
There's only LGB, God made us man or women, he determined this with our chromosomes no human can change this. And no I don't like where the LGB movement has been going for the past 100 years, it should have ended with the first homo dying.

Scratch that, it should have ended with sodom and Gomorrah

>be child
>imagine future with spaceships, robots and laser guns
>instead get muslims, feminists and laser homos

I'm fine with lasering homos

Lesbian, gay, bisexual, or questioning your sexuality?

discord gg/AHyweF

Never forget LGB history

You will burn in the lake of fire, you're a sick twisted beast

Yet the faggots wonder why no one takes their movements seriously.

Gayboy here.

This is disgusting and not to be celebrated

yay science!

the fact that there is a movement based on what you stick your dick in demonstrates to me that democracy has failed.

That's a stripper thing, I've seen lots of women do that for years. Those are probably male strippers.

>ancap giving opinions on superior society models

>says the leaf

Oh yes I forgot, because of where I'm born I should ignore Gods laws and be a degenerate instead. Thank you my fellow Argentine for enlightening me

you you want to go roll around with a lazer in your asshole thats fine. Its a free country

I'm just sick of the media heralding it as the greatest thing to have ever happened to mankind

SHUT IT DOWN

kek

I actually think it's a good thing that the left is going all in with everything they touch. The more degenerate things they promote the more normal pp will get redpilled about them

/Thread