>High IQ
>Descendants of Rome
>Glorious history full of achievement
>Most fashionable
>Highly aesthetic facial features
>Best overall looking
>Fun and sociable, not autistic like Scandinavians
>White skin during winter, sun protection tan during summer
>Is actually nationalist and proud of their heritage and not suffering from self hatred like the Nordics/Germans
>Largely rejects feminism and progressivism

Your daily reminder that Meds are THE white culture, from antiquity to today.

Other urls found in this thread:

theapricity.com/earlson/history/emperors.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_the_Roman_Empire#Migration
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_ancient_Rome#Demography
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>White Culture

No such thing -- quit saying such a cringeworthy retarded term.

MAN
LETS

Fairly average Med girl

>Pic related
>White

Let's crowdfund OP's LASIK.

GODS

No. World war II put all those allusions to grandeur to rest, the Italians proved to be the worst soldiers in any theater by far. Even getting btfo by african niggers repeatedly.

Looks like a faggot

>earring
might as well wear a choker too

Only person who doesn't consider Mediterranean Europeans white is a person who is afraid of their own genetic line. Are you a quadroon, user?

Are you pic related?

You forgot
>countries less developed than turks

Italian soldiers were fine, it was the officer's fault I think. Hitler certainly praised the Spanish who fought in the Blue Division.

>To troops, the Spaniards are a crew of ragamuffins. They regard a rifle as an instrument that should not be cleaned under any pretext. Their sentries exist only in principle. They don't take up their posts, or, if they do take them up, they do so in their sleep. When the Russians arrive, the natives have to wake them up. But the Spaniards have never yielded an inch of ground. One can't imagine more fearless fellows. They scarcely take cover. They flout death. I know, in any case, that our men are always glad to have Spaniards as neighbours in their sector.

Hitler's Table Talk 1941-1944 His Private Conversations. Enigma Books. New York, 2000. p. 179.

sup, ikibey?

Meds are all quadroons. Italy, Spain, etc were invaded by moors. And moors were .....

>tfw raven-haired Spanish gf

I grew up in Europe, in 6 countries from east to west. Literally no one ever utters the sentence "Mediterraneans aren't white because of moor invasions". Whiteness doesn't exist in europe. Go to slovakia and ask a random guy on the street "are you white" they will look at you like the retard you are.

>No blue eyes
>No blonde hair
>Special pleading so they can pretend they're white

kek

We also waste less time on Sup Forums and spend more on socializing in real life.

That’s because they don’t want to admit their great great great grandmothers were fucking moors. That, even today, moor blood runs in their veins.

>grew up in Europe, in 6 countries from east to west.

>not autistic like Scandinavians
>not suffering from self hatred like the Nordics/Germans
Funny how this supremacy is always based on Nordics being inferior. Meanwhile nobody in the north cares about Meds.

What the actual fuck where did you get that picture and who is that guy? We look almost identical holy shit, fuck you Canada :O

shitalians got GOTHED, GREEKED, and MOORED by superior invaders throughout history

shitalians are g*rmanic/semitic/gr**koid subhumanoid mutts with nothing in common with romans and are ugly 5'10" faggots who brag about their 4 in. cocks

I am of Austrian birth, same as your Uncle Adi. Literally no one talks about whites being only blonde hair/blue eyes.

This would mean half of germany is niggers. Are you handicapped or just trying? unhide that flag, let's see your country, turkboi.

>portugal
>white

>US flag
>Austrian birth

Bahahahaha. Half of germany is niggers and slav(e)s, what's your point, inferior soyboy?

stay mad fagboi

Turks? Literally inherited the last Roman empire holdouts and was the richest and most populous province of Rome at its heyday. Inb4 Islam, guess what Christcucks are just as non Roman pagan as Muslims. At least Muslims keep Roman traditions like Veils alive.

The italians, spaniels, ports, and gyroniggers are too germanized to carry on Rome’s legacy.

>muh moor mixture
Not enough to affect phenotype. At least in Italy. Meds were always swarthy

>Meanwhile nobody in the north cares about Meds.
Thats why they never come here every year, never try to get laid here and cheat their partners, never created the term arian race with pretentions of superiority, never pretended to be successors of the "Holy Roman Empire"...

still hiding that flag turkboi. What's the matter?

Most retard on pol like to give their opinions on who in Europe is white, yet you've never even stepped foot in Europe. Your shilling isn't working, work harder, turkboi.

Nobody in the South cares about nordics either, everything east and north of Germany is literally who. I don't mean anything bad by it, most of us like to have you folks over in the summer. Avoid getting baited by colonials and autists.

>ctrl+f 'white'
>not a single one in my posts
OBSESSED

This.

It's "tall, dark and handsome" for a reason. Women prefer alpha-male high-test Meds over pale, cucky Nordic snowniggers.

LOL. Italian spouse did 23 and me and he's got the African in him but man is he:
>High IQ
>Descendants of Rome
>Most fashionable
>Highly aesthetic facial features
>Best overall looking
>Fun and sociable, not autistic like Scandinavians
>White skin during winter, sun protection tan during summer
>Is actually nationalist and proud of their heritage and not suffering from self hatred like the Nordics/Germans
>Largely rejects feminism and progressivism

Perfectly stated. TY

>he
Faggot

Being autistic/anti-social like most Finns isn't inferior. Its a trait you guys developed by living in dark depressive coldness most of the year.

In today's age, extroversion is defintitely better.

>23 and me
more like 23 and made up

MEDS AREN'T WHITE

75% of Sup Forums users are female. Let that sink in. This is gigantic larp.

>He thinks I'm German
>Pic doesn't even include Albert Einstein, cherrypicked Reddit shit

>Thinks flags truly reveal your location
>Too big of a nigger to know about proxies

You're not invited to the club, non-white eurotrash.

White culture is personal responsibility you retard, among other great qualities that made civilization what it is.

Stfu Turks aren't Europeans they are like arabs

>be american
>never travel anywhere in your life
>hurr durr italians are negros basically
>hurr durr finland is basically china

Do these fucking mental midgets actually start believing the memes and then actually defend them? are my fellow americans this fucking stupid?

Op is a kike

No its not you literal brainlet. Introversion is what creates civilization. Extroversion is what tears civilization down. How many cunts who spend their free time in bars and on snapchat does humanity really need? Introverted people, with enough experience, are actually better extroverts than extroverts themselves, because they actually know how to listen and read body language. Natural extroverts just want to hear their own voice and drift from mediocrity to mediocrity.

>In today's age, extroversion is defintitely better.
A mix is better, you have to be introverted enough to developed an interesting mentality. Then you can be successfully extroverted and impact others.

keep hiding the flag, ikibey, you'll never be "white" as you say.

>Einstein
>German

>its another beady dark eyed dusky mestizo larping as an indo european roman master race

theapricity.com/earlson/history/emperors.htm

>b-but I thought muh romans were all black haired, cofee colored mongrels like myself
>no wait I'm master race
>aaaaaa

Meds arent fucking white there a mix of berbers NIGGERS and sandnegros if u ever meet a med they resemble quadroons or sandniggers they are not white and never will be.

Vain self-loving homo.

Where's a greek poster so I can tell him to pay his debts.

Surething, 56%. Bahahaha.

>56%

Fucking ignorant cunt. Ur the descendent of literal savage barbarian snow niggers. Even Arabs were obviously Romans. Philip the Arab for example. And Numidia, Syria, and Egypt were key provinces u niggeer. Ditto for Palmyra.

You

PRAISE

>hourly spaghettinigger thread

you don't even know how to use the meme correctly,since I'm saying meds are "white". Have we found an actual paid shill or boomer retard?

>Natural extroverts just want to hear their own voice and drift from mediocrity to mediocrity.
This is correct, but natural introverts can also be ineffectual in societal terms. I do agree that they can analyse systems, patterns and structures and train themselves to play the game.

It's easier to transit from introversion to extroversion than the reverse imho, but extroverts can be extremely helpful in getting an introvert to put his thoughts into action.

Arabs only in sicily

Go fuck yourself you fucking D&C shill, sage this shit and report

Even south germans,british,french,welsh,belgian etc were romans

>Aprishitty
Nice source, btw most of those accounts are from long after the person had died, so it it unreliable.

According to the Cavalli–Sforza reconstruction of genetic history, there was little migration in Europe after the Iron Age. Most population growth can therefore be ascribed to the gradual expansion of local populations under conditions of improving fertility, rather than inter-regional transfer. That said, local migration from village to village may have been substantial; for the successful dedication and expansion of new settlements, it would have been necessary. The geography of the Mediterranean made this fairly convenient;[26] at the beginning of the empire, about 750,000 Italians lived in the provinces.[27] Julius Caesar, Mark Anthony and Octavian–Augustus settled many of their veterans in colonies, in Italy, and the provinces. Those established in Italy up to 14 BCE have been studied by Keppie (1983). In his account of the achievements of his long reign (Res Gestae), Augustus stated that he had settled 120,000 soldiers in twenty colonies in Italy in 31 BCE, then 100,000 men in colonies in Spain and southern Gaul in 14 BCE, followed by another 96,000 in 2 BCE.[28] Brian Campbell also states "From 49 to 32 BCE about 420,000 Italians were recruited" – which would thus be the Veteran (citizen) stock that was largely sent to the provinces (colonies) during Augustus; The Lex Calpurnia however also allowed citizenship to be granted for distinguished bravery – as example the 1,000 Socii from Camerinum after Vercellae 101 BCE (Plutarch Mar. XXXVIII) or the auxiliary (later Legio XXII Deiotariana) after Zela. By the time of Augustus the legions consisted mostly of ethnic Latins/Italics and Cisalpine Gauls.[29] Historian Theodore Mommsen estimated that under Hadrian nearly 1/3 of the eastern Numidia population (roughly modern Tunisia) was descended from Roman veterans.[30]

Those are all professional models moron, they're chosen specifically due to their looks, hardly a representation of the general population.

cont
Conversely, the foreign population of Rome was very small. Scientific evidence has shown that non-locals were in the minority, and most came from other parts of Italy or nearby provinces in Southern/Central Europe. Biochemical analysis of 166 skeletons from three non-elite imperial-era cemeteries in the vicinity of Rome revealed that only 1 individual definitely came from outside of Europe (North Africa), and another 2 possibly did, but results are inconclusive.[31][32] Other than that, there was no apparent net inter-regional migration in the imperial period, except perhaps a small continuous resettlement of Easterners in the West.[33]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_the_Roman_Empire#Migration

There's nothing special about darker men. The whole world is full of them. The study you cited was created by a bunch of Americans who wear different colored wigs, and by the way, red wig had by far the least votes.

it doesn't work when you do it. native british are literally the gold standard for white.

>Hurr I was just pretending to be retarded

Die, med moor trash.

Shaddup yah JIDF shill.

cont
Generally slaves in Italy were indigenous Italians,[43] with a minority of foreigners (including both slaves and freedmen) born outside of Italy estimated at 5% of the total in the capital, where their number was largest, at its peak. Those from outside of Europe were predominantly of Greek descent, while the Jewish ones never fully assimilated into Roman society, remaining an identifiable minority. The slaves (especially the foreigners) had higher mortality rates and lower birth rates than natives, and were sometimes even subjected to mass expulsions.[44] The average recorded age at death for the slaves of the city of Rome was extraordinarily low: seventeen and a half years (17.2 for males; 17.9 for females).[45]

The overall impact of slavery on the Italian genetics was insignificant though, because the slaves imported in Italy were native Europeans, and very few if any of them had extra European origin. This has been further confirmed by recent biochemical analysis of 166 skeletons from three non-elite imperial-era cemeteries in the vicinity of Rome (where the bulk of the slaves lived), which shows that only 1 individual definitely came from outside of Europe (North Africa), and another 2 possibly did, but results are inconclusive. In the rest of the Italian peninsula, the fraction of non European slaves was definitively much lower than that.[46][47]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_ancient_Rome#Demography

>native british are literally the gold standard for white

>gold standard for white

You're an indian larping on pol raging about how no one in europe is white.

to love my Country, is to hate it at the same time

full of corruption like the eu

>never read my posts
>doesn't know how to use memes
>hides flag

How much do they pay you to shill Sup Forums, ikibey?

After 100 a.d Rome started to be a multiracial (not so multicultural,keep in mind) city, in 200d.c there were blonde,arab,slav nobles in the city.

cont
pic related Lazaridis et al. very recent study. Genetic analysis of Minoan and Mycenaean samples compared with modern Greeks. Crete Armenoi sample was an elite body from Mycenaean Crete and one of the Mycenaean samples was also an elite burial.

>This faggot refers to the last war, inaccurately too

Let's ignore the 2,000 years continuously before that as well.

You only hate it because you care, user

This isn't really supported by any solid evidence. Any migration into Italy during the Roman Era has had no genetic impact.

how can you not? it sickens every fiber I have.

bunch of motherfuckers

Never forget that feeling, our time will come

You sound kinda mad, friend. Wanna talk about it? Italian guy beat you up again?

to know that we could be so much more, instead we are just wasting our taxes and all of our potential in this fucking parties, ps psd all the same shit

What usa did? Russia won the war,not you. You did the same in WWI.

USA troops are overrated, you lost in Iraq,you lost in Afghanistan,you lost in Vietnam, every kind of strategy was a mess, look what you did in south america or in the middle east.

Murrica is good for Hollywood

Just in case you miss anything

No you don't

>Thinks his posts are even worth thinking about

Oh, you untermensch.

>caught being wrong
>hurr durr you thought ur posts were worth reading?
>I was only pretending to be retarded!

t. ikibey

Those who vote are mostly old people stuck by a warped sense of loyalty to the parties they first voted in, in 1974. Remember that in the last elections the voter turnout was less than 50%, that means half of the electorate do not have anyone who motivates or represents them. That's a signal for revolution, this republic has failed and it's time to move on.

Architype of alpha maleness is always some sort of Med

Blonde hair and fair skin is a feminine trait

I await for that day my friend

I like meds but all Europeans are great.

I was talking about the city of Rome, the population of italy didn't change so much compared to us. Only Normans and Longobards bring the nordic dna to southern regions, but i'm talking about 500 ad and 1000 ad

sorry for shit paint job..

>Just checks out Sup Forums 10 minutes before going to sleep after 10 bottles of Laker 6.5
>Sees Amerimutt post
>Am Russian - so cant banter me with leaf memes

Mfw

Man, I swear. The funny thing is, I was just reading about doppelgangers and then saw this. Freaked me the fuck out.

based

Rome was the most diverse city in Italy but even Rome wasn't very mixed. Normans and Lombards didn't have a genetic impact.