Nigger music

Is nigger music since the revolution days of biggie and Tupac responsible for the enormous amounts of degenerates in American society today?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x18um0
youtu.be/uA13uMi9Hp0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, it was a symptom of it.

This

Actually kiddo the revolution of ape music was a 1989 with NWA gangster rap, every lily white neighborhood wanted to be a gangbanger all thanks to Mr. Shlomo in Hollywood

Gangster rap was started by that jewish guy and NWA

Rap, proximally and for the most part, has been trash since its inception. People bring up Tupac and Biggie like they were the only rappers of their entire generation. Rap has also produced some of the most amazing lyrical talent seen since the 1800s. Its gotten worse now because of the death of the CD and the new means of comodifying the medium. You dont need a great album anymore to spark sales and build a brand. Label recording is a niche market. Mixtapes have found a means in and of themselves for mass distribution through the internet. This change has allowed anyone and everyone to blow up and fizzle out. Much akin to booms and busts in any economy.

There is a very lengthy discussion to be had in regards to the rap question (lil peep, whites rapping ironically and making it something of value ie. re-appropriated nigger memes) but I think:
- It is a music distinctly African in character and distinctly jewish in marketing

Then what is responsible for the degenerates in American society today?

Define degenerate

Unironically, unchecked Capitalism.
And whites inability to create a genre to challenge the dominance of Hip-hop/Rap.

Hip-hop culture has had a significantly negative impact on this generation.

Besides denizens of Sup Forums and the like, I dont tghink the American experiment has devolved to perpetual white/black antagonist relationship competitive or otherwise.

Tupac was well aware of the degeneracy of his race, and he reflected it on his songs too, he criticed black communities and their way of life. But he also was an advocate for black nationalism and did nothing to correct the sickness of his culture besides whining on his songs so he did not help.
Idk about Biggie though, I've never listened to him

The USA is based on racial struggle at it's very core, it will always be this way regardless if people want to admit it in real life.
Get on Twitter, or any Youtube comment section, all conversation instantly devolves into verbal racially combat...
people on a baser level crave the us vs them struggle. Whites want to protect the assets they've amassed over the centuries and Blacks/Hispanics feel that they're owed the larger part of those same assets because of imagined ills against them.

YES! Believe it or not Niggers could actually sing and their new puppet masters destroyed that with degeneracy.

The newest generations getting fat from resting on the laurels of previous hard working generations.

No, Pac was trying to lift niggers out of degeneracy

Probably because by dying prematurely they never got to advocate for civility and education. Not only that but they totally trashed 2pacs legacy with all those shitty posthumous albums.

However it is you define it. I don't have a solid definition of the word 'degenerate' - I mostly judge it on a case by case basis.

I'd blame a lot of it for normalising anti-white racism.

Some of that shit is literally just 3-4 minutes of them saying to kill white people.

Hell, some fucking supposedly 'tame' rappers like LL Cool J, who ended up having fucking teen-aimed sitcoms and shit have fucking filthy lyrics regarding white people.

People have become indoctrinated; they've gone full-blown 'it is known khaleesi' when it comes to hatred of whites, and when asked to back it up their excuses always, ALWAYS end up being some mishmash collection of pop soundbytes like "muh capitalism, muh colonialism, muh i have no concept of history beyond about 200 years, muh white cis het christian pootriachy"

They're fucking zombies, it creeps me the fuck out how unwilling and uninterested most are in using their brains for themselves.

How so? Is it that rap music was more popular and spread faster in a capitalist system and white people should have curbed that?

Could you specify a little more please? I don't want to waste your time - you can point me to a link if you want to - but I'm just wondering what you mean by this.

Hard to believe rap was like this. It took an extreme nose dive.
dailymotion.com/video/x18um0

>They're fucking zombies, it creeps me the fuck out how unwilling and uninterested most are in using their brains for themselves.

You're on a board where people look at propaganda made by propagandists who wrote extensively on how to create and use propaganda, and they use that propaganda as evidence of how great things were when those propagandists were in power.

If you could comprehend irony you'd be pretty pleased with how funny your rant is.

its true, the main character in straight outta groidville was a jew not the actual niggers

The standard of living has risen dramatically over the past century. People in recent times have been raised in a life of excess and are either ignorant or care little for the pains and sacrifices that went into producing the infrastructure, industry, and principles that have allowed them to live in relative luxury compared to their not so distant ancestors. Instead of being stewards of the optimism and opportunity that that was handed to them by their forefathers, they've sunken into a social malaise brought about by opulence that has left our society still wanting in times of over abundance.

kek

RAP. 'Cause if it rhymes then it must be true.
> The absolute state of nigger logic

Oh i'm well aware of how retarded the neo nazi's are. Bunch of sad lost souls sucked into the spastic excuse-making rhetoric of nearly 100 years ago. All snuggled up in their sad soft little blankie of blaming all the universes' ills on a single entity.

Gosh it must be so comforting for them to know the world is that simple...

It's a big cause, rather than symptom. Normies get their ideas from whatever media they consume. They keep consuming stupid media, they end up just repeating the stupid ideaology behind it. And they consume that media because their other media basically tells them. Like back in the day, they just liked whatever MTV played. So when MTV had TRL and it was nothing but rappers and boybands, normies thought that was good music and it causes a feedback loop of stupid acceptance.

Rap/hip-hop is shallow. People like it because it talks about shallow things that feel good like having money and having sex and having power over other people. So you can see it in the normie how their whole world view is shallow like that, to where only these values matter to them.

One can listen to rap/hip-hop and not be effected by it. And there is some good, non shallow stuff. But that's not the part that gets attention the most and I'm talking about the normies who exclusively listen to rap and pop still.

i see. i can agree with that: trying to live a life that is prosperous as a way of paying respect to the past is a good way to live your life. I would disagree that not all people in the past cared about the future generations. Some drunk in 1812 probably didnt give a shit about us.

I know if I bring this argument up with lefties theyll ree at me. What is the best way of dealing with this argument?

That and also the fact that it promote getting rich, which attracts everyone, because who doesn't want to be rich?

>trying to live a life that is prosperous as a way of paying respect to the past is a good way to live your life.
That's exactly right.

>What is the best way of dealing with this argument?
They don't have a problem with this argument, both sides use a modified version of it. The left pays homage to the slaves and natives that were colonized and credit them as the builders of modern society. The right pays homage to the accomplishments of western European ancestry.

The problem is that both sides refuse to acknowledge the other, because it was the scientific advancement and rigor of the west, in combination of the aggregation of resources from colonization, that accelerated the invention of the steam engine, and subsequently the industrial revolution. In reality, it's the industrial revolution that allowed for the ending of slavery, not morality.

To disrespect what you've been handed is to spit on the world's collective effort, which were mostly horrific, to contribute to your well being, so that you wouldn't have to live through the same atrocities.

I don't think the fact that it promotes getting rich is the problem. I think it is the fact that they rap about killing and robbing people as the way to do it.

Frank Sinatra sang about being rich, as did Elvis in some of his songs. I don't think these artists promote degeneracy, do you?

Wait but in your previous post you said that people who live lazy lives are ignore or don't know the pain and suffering of the past. I've never been a slave, but I would assume it comes with a lot of pain and suffering. If the left is paying homage to slaves, that implies that they're trying to live a prosperous life. Your two posts don't really jive with one another.

Taking what you said about living a prosperous life, it seems like those who are lazy are people who dont know / don't care (i.e "WAAH MUH RACISM") about the past and the struggles of their ancestors. These people are degenerates because they take from society without some sort of contribution, effectively shitting on what their ancestors helped build for them. Is that correct? I guess to tie this to rap, it seems to advicate for taking from society to make yourself rich (looting, stealing, killing) and promotes laziness (like the song First of the Month)

sure he wuz

youtu.be/uA13uMi9Hp0

" i want dat pussy so bad im bout ta pazz out" - tupac

>If the left is paying homage to slaves, that implies that they're trying to live a prosperous life.
They certainly are trying, but they also ignore, or don't give proper credit to, other critical contributions that came from western science and culture. They do this because it would contradict their world view and anti-white narrative. Like I said, both sides use the same argument, but vary the details to suit their taste.

>These people are degenerates because they take from society without some sort of contribution, effectively shitting on what their ancestors helped build for them.
Yes, and that's what breeds pathological behavior and sets dangerous precedents for the rest of society.