I'm trying to convince my girlfriend on why being a housewife is a better path than pursuing a career...

I'm trying to convince my girlfriend on why being a housewife is a better path than pursuing a career. She stresses that a woman needs a job in case of divorce. How do I refute this?

>inb4 the children.
She wants to send them to daycare, which I heavily oppose

move on user move on

This just seems like a silly thing to end a relationship on, and I feel like I can change her mind if I came up with a good response I'm just blanking out on one rn

Daycare will give you're children serious psychological trauma. Full-time working parents + Daycare is the psychological equivalent of growing up orphaned in some war torn country (Results may vary)

>woman needs a job in case of divorce
Does she not know about alimony?

Yeah I said this, but here's the thing: SHE was raised in daycare, so she asks me "well how do you think I ended up?" which if i say bad then she'll get really mad and stop listening. She also says it "toughens you up".

having to change a person to make them an ideal mate only proves that your gf is not the one for you. keep trying brother

I grew up with daycare + grandparents taking care of me. I do not regret the experience.

>I feel like I can change her
No. You cant. Move on.

again more proof. user are you also in need of some help?

this

>in case of divorce
OP FUCKING RUN SHES PLANNING ON DIVORCING YOU AND STEALING YOUR MONEY RUN WHILE YOU CAN!!!!!!

>"well how do you think I ended up?"

Those words mean that she is seeking validation (Or trying to start a good fight, but probably just her showing you her insecure side.).

She's been redpilled on things before, I can do it again user

im only here to tell you faggots to check those sweet digits on the next post

Let her work, you'll see that they change their mind about careers quite fast.
>mfw career orientated wife became a home wife with 6 kids

Women hate working and stressing everyday.

>raised in daycare,
Here's the argument:
Her income will go to paying for child care & expenses related to get job. It ends up being a net loss.

If she stays home with the kids, they will be raised better. Plus, she could start an at home business and make money that way.

It's never going to happen. I waited until my ex-gf residency was complete to marry and have kids. We got married and she wanted to delay having kids for another 2-3 years. She would have been mid 30s. I did the right thing and divorced her. She'll be a childless prune on her last days.

Sign a prenuptial agreement granting her all of your savings and half of your income in perpetuity in the case of divorce.

Because that's what being a housewife costs. If she ends up divorced after years of being married, she's given up the opportunity to advance along a career path. She'll end up earning minimum wage while you have all those years earning money and strengthening your position in your industry.

If that cost isn't worth it to you, then how can you expect it to be worth it to her?

She doesn't have to have a job, just a degree in order to support herself if something goes wrong (divorce, death)

>in case of divorce

This is a red flag OP. Get the fuck out before it's too late.

>She stresses that a woman needs a job in case of divorce
Get a prenup bruh

No. Girls don’t form their own opinions. They need proper guidance from a strong alpha male and they would immediately conform to the alpha’s beliefs, no questions asked. They might go against it a slight bit, to see if he would hold his ground and cave in, but ultimately she would go with it. Most guys are emasculated now, which is why girls use most guys for their resources and conform to the views buzzfeed tells them to believe. Just be controlling OP, remember, you’re the prize and she needs you more than you need her. Tbh it may be too late considering she mentioned divorce, meaning she considers you a beta and may be using you for financial and/or emotional support.

Why is this even on this board?

*herbal essence time

Mass media has become both the Alpha male and personified role model. The results have been interesting to say the least.

>not even married yet
>already talk about divorce
Sure gonna be a long happy marriage here
Also
>woman needs a job in case of divorce
>western legal practice of divorces of 2k and 17

>She stresses that a woman needs a job in case of divorce
Sounds like she’s planning on a future divorce

This is definitely how it went in my relationship. This is good advice OP. Be a man.

If she's planning for a divorce, she's planning for a divorce.

With things like roombas and washing machines, housewives don't have as much work to do as they used to though - she might just be worried about being bored, in which case she should start an etsy store. The kids can help when they're old enough.

tell her what divorce law does to men

checked.

I know Sup Forums hates reddit. But I strongly believe The Red Pill subreddit is an exception to the left millennial rubbish which reddit consists of mostly. TRP is a subreddit I found a few months ago about relationship advice, which uses very conservative beliefs about women. Some of which I guarantee will be beneficial, but a lot of it is stuff about picking up girls and having one night stands. I highly recommend browsing it a tad bit.

>woman needs a job
Sure if she feels that way
>in case of divorce
Red. Fucking. Flag.

Leave immediately.

>wasting a second income

damn OP, u dumb

The fact that she thinks you will divorce her means you're a piece of shit and she wants to secure her own future incase you wimp out like the 4chin cuck you are. xD

This OP. That's a red fucking flag if I've ever seen one.

>send the kids to state run indoctrination centers

Unironically why have kids if you’re going to outsource the parenting to someone else

>When we get divorced, I'm going to need a job!
Lmao, what are you doing idiot

kys

>but planning a prenup is not romantic they said
>meanwhile shes planning on a divorce happening

Hate to side with gayboy here but he's absolutely correct. Also keep in mind that the idea of divorce will be in the very back of your head at all times no matter what arises and you are expected to give her atleast 2 children.

> T. 11 year old kid on Sup Forums

A woman only needs job opportunities in case of divorce. She doesn't need to be actively working.

Read the vows: till death do us part.

This is what she signed up for. Divorce?

Get a divorce

In case of divorce.

She answered her own question, didn't she?

I found it after repeatedly orbiting my one, who I thought was irreplaceable, oneitis for over a year. I know it’s reddit, but I believe I would still be pursuing her and doing extremely beta stuff right now had it not been for me finding that subreddit

>she's already thinking of divorce
Gee, what a keeper.

Ask her if she was jealous toward other kids who got to go home.

She should have a part time retail job like folding cloths.

>Because that's what being a housewife costs

Sitting around at home all day while your kids are at school is not worth half a man's income. faggot.

lol dinks waste their income traveling and on night life while their genes degrade...

>getting married planning to divorce

>Worried about Divorce
If she takes care of her man, she has nothing to worry about. She should have no say, so that takes care of that possibility. If you do get divorced, she goes back to her father. It is now his mess for not raising a worthy bride.

>sending your kids to school

You may just have to put them in daycare. I assume neither of you live close to a parent who could help out?

you need to start putting her in place. women need to be dominated physically and psychologically. only in this way we will she feel safe with you. and when she feels safe, her nesting instinct will flourish. you can't socially engineer away biology my friend.

Perhaps women only listen to rhetoric. Start telling her that it isn't very loving to send your child to daycare and that you're letting a stranger effectively become the mother in a room full of competing 'siblings'.

There used to be a time marriage was a unity of two FAMILIES and everyone would participate in raising the kids.

But you can think (((certain people))) for how everything turned out.

>a woman needs a job in case of divorce.
Not even married and she is already planning the divorce.

pic related

There is nothing wrong with "coaching" your partner.
This whole idea of being with someone that is perfect for you is folly.

I mean surely you don't think you are perfect and who better to talk to you about your shortcomings than someone who loves you and wants what is best for you.

As for Ops dilemma it's good that you've started a dialogue with her that is the crucial first step.

With the rise in cost of living in many western states you kind of have to have a dual income household to support yourself and those dependant on you, I mean yes it'd be good if one income could support you, your wife and your children but for many this may be unreachable early on.

You also have to acknowledge that children need other children to play with to develop proper social skills so daycare is not necessarily as abhorrent as others in this thread make it out to be.

What I'd say is allow her to get the education she needs and work the job she wants and after her having some time off taking care of the child look around for a good daycare that would allow her to work part time in the field she desires

>not just going on /fit/ for relationship advice
Never gonna make it

Get a better woman.

>She stresses that a woman needs a job in case of divorce.
Sounds like she's planning on divorcing you.

>She's already planning on divorcing you
What?

>You also have to acknowledge that children need other children to play with to develop proper social skills so daycare is not necessarily as abhorrent as others in this thread make it out to be.

This is what school is for isn't it? Pre-school to 8th grade?

OP honest advice. Find another woman. Tell her to choose between having a job or having kids. Tell her be really good at one thing or really shitty at two things. Tell her what's the point of paying someone to raise your kids, if that's the case it's better not to have kids. If she's worried about divorce then you should most definitely write a prenuptial. Either way she sounds like someone you shouldn't have kids with since she has a traumatic childhood herself so she wouldn't know how to raise kids anyways.

No dude fucking danger. If you change her mind, she’ll do it just to please you. Then one day she’ll be pissed at you and resentful and it will all be your fault not hers. Move on. You want a wife and a mother. She wants to be a cunt careerist. Save yourself the trouble.

>in case of divorce
If she's planning for a divorce, she's not focusing on making the relationship work. You might show her stats on poor outcomes for children of divorced parents. You might also include happiness stats relating to careers and marriage/divorce. But it sounds like her life goals are at odds with yours, so you'd best sit down and have a long, honest talk. Be honest with yourself first, as you think about your contribution to the talk.

This. If she's worth anything, she'll sympathize on that.

Just because she was raised a certain way doesn't mean you can try something new and hope for it to be better for your future children. There are a vast number of studies that conclude children develop better in a close knit family with one parent being home, women are generally suited better for this. Plus there are many more studies that show that the stay at home mother is generally more happy than the working mother. And when one part of the relationship duo is happy, the other tends to be happier as well.

>in case of divorce
sounds like she's planning for the future my man, DROP.

Does anyone have that comic-like image saved? It uses stick men and is entirely black and white. I’m the comic the couple basically gets married, they get a divorce, wife takes the kids, wife starts saying shit to the kids their father is seeing other women, blah blah blah etc. Thought it would be a massive eye opener for OP. If you have seen it you will know what I’m talking about.

Children need children to play with from ages as early as 1-2 I'd say and this is from experience of being around 2 sets of nieces and nephews

Your dick is too small so your wife doesnt respect you.

Holy shit dude. A prenup GRANTING her access to half your cash??? That’s exactly backwards you faggot. You’re basically offering her divorce options which only get more valuable with time, which she can cash out whenever she wants. Hoooly shit you’re a stupid faggot.

Both parties should work if they're pursuing affluent careers. If one career can provide for the entire family, then the other should be content staying home and keeping the place held down. I wouldn't have an issue with dating a girl that worked 40ish hours a week and was able to provide for the both of us, I'd have plenty to do at home keeping things running

>she's planning for divorce
meaning she's planning to divorce you.

dump her. no point dedicating your best years to an inevitable divorce, especially when you wont even get to raise your kids.

I was raised in all kinds of child-care, 6:30 am to 6:30 pm. I honestly have no connection to my family. they seem more like fair-weather friends.

my kids are staying home, and being home schooled. ill be damned if i hand my nation to some brainwashed sjw.

I’m planning on homeschooling my future children. If you’ve ever met homeschooled kids roughly half of them are weird as fuck and the other half are highly sociable overachievers. Kids need social interaction with other kids starting very early but it doesn’t have to be for 8 hours a day somewhere they hate.

>in case of divorce
>just in case teehee
BEGONE, THOT
Dump her user

we are your family

>in case of divorce
this is the moment when you drop her

Judges don’t give a fuck about prenups

Home schooling has been the way of teaching kids since humans have existed, it is the natural way.

Going to (((school))) to learn has only been a thing in the last 100 or so years. It is completely unnatural in almost every way. It is not normal for a 10 year old child to sit in a desk for 8 hours and listen to a teacher lecture.

Get out. If a woman is saying that she needs to focus on her career in case of a divorce that litterally means she is subconsciously planning to divorce in the future. Also, you should never marry someone and think that you can change them. And if you have no intentions of marrying them then you shouldn't waste your time with them, or their time for that matter. As for not being able to come up with an argument for your own opinions, well, lad, you need to do a bit more research and soul searching.

Her being a housewife means that if you divorce she will be entitled to child support if you have kids and alimony. Alimony is a lot of money. And you will pay it till she gets married again. She should work. A woman that stays because she needs you will make you both miserable. She will resent you and there will always be a power struggle. Be confident that she wants to be with you and do t fear her having her own money.

>planning to divorce from the male's side
Women hate power struggles. They don't want to be with a man they have power over.

Get a red pillled woman

daycare = anti social personality disorder

HAHAHA cucked faggot. leave the whore who will leave you for tyrone if you dont act fast.
>PROTIP: if a whore mentions anything about divorce other than complete disgust at the idea, DROP the bitch right then and there. youll thank me later.

>in case of divorce
Drop her.

She's already planning for divorce user. Are you a damn idiot?

Clearly she doesn't trust you, doesn't plan on staying with you, nor does she understand just how important a mother is to her children. Why are you with her again?

this
If divorce is even in her vocabulary then don't marry her

>having to change a person to make them an ideal mate only proves that your gf is not the one for you
>if you have to do work in a relationship then you should give up

holy shit do you think the world is just going to drop the perfect girl on your lap? how fucking entitled are you?

Look up day care prices. They drain so much money, you would pay the exact same as if she didn't even have a job.

Look up the amazing evidence of ex daycare workers who touched kids. We had a dump of the normal looking sick fucks that were caught yesterday. One volunteered at a YMCA daycare and babysat at their home.

Look up the benefits of children being raised by the mother and father.

>needs a job incase of divorce

If she is planning for when she leaves you, I'd worry if she sees you as the one.

A wife of a man who can afford one income, should really only need a job for something to occupy her time a few days out of the week, after the kids are more independent.

>MFW there are women like her out there who want to toss their kid on someone else their entire childhood while my dream job is to be a housewife.

you are godless scum kys mudslime

>"well how do you think I ended up?"
Tell her she ended up anticipating a failed marriage and family. You either call it like it is or forget about this thing you two have.

Also it would help if you drew parallels between how your own parents screwed up, and how you want to do better, as she should.

>MFW

You didn’t post a face though

kek image