Nigger translator

Can somebody translate this nig gibberish?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FkXuxj_l2tg
youtube.com/watch?v=f8PXvqYpGCM
alldigitocracy.org/how-to-talk-to-black-people-in-eight-easy-lessons/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Use google translator

ooga booga gibs welfare das racis

Lmao this

She's complaining about her boyfriends infidelity, while simultaneously insulting his mistress for being content to only be his side pussy.

whats hard to understand?

Miss Tamara Lovett gave a thought provoking analysis of the polygamous cultural practices of the african american community and miss Erica Bryant goes on further to postulate that the jealously demonstrated by side bitches is possibly caused by their own inadequacies.

public service announcement: I see one too many posts about "main chicks" being made to look stupid because of gossip related to the ongoings of their black significant other...

i can't do the rest, it hurts too much.

lol

give me a minute. and don't let the thread die.

don't forget that this is a woman we are talking about, and women lie, so most likely we are observing the actual sidepussy trying to give herself credit for being the mainpussy

nigger-speak is really hard for me. thanks for the clarification.

I concur with my anonymous colleague:

Tamara seems quite concerned about contemporary adultery and the deceitful behaviour involved with the act. She develops this by alluding to both the superficial actions taken by partners to conceal any supposed connection to one's "side chick" and the secretive lovers themselves. Conclusively, Tamara suggests that an appropriate course of action pertains to the aforementioned "side chick" informing the couple - preferably the female in this instance - about the unfaithful relationship that has been undertaken by her significant other, breaking the disloyal partnership in a turbulent but righteous manner. A proclamation supported by several bystanders - notably through Erica's concluding words, publicly denouncing "eazy [sic] access community pussy"

A teacher for an all black highschool here .

>I appear to have seen many posts about female being the main girlfriend in a relationship and being completely idiotic into the relationship.
>What upset me is how A grown female cannot speak for themselves in a relationship and how the female would reverse the relationship and follow up onto another relationship. While the male provides her with mediocre possessions, the female feels the need to be satisfied by these things, while feeling other feelings towards another male.
>The female would be pleased to know her male is gone, knowing she is happy by another male. All while the female from the other relationship is unable to speak up.
>Please do not post memes about situations of adultery.

Bitches and hoes.

Public Service Announcement: I have observed an incredible amount of people posting on their Facebook about their "Main Squeeze Love Interests", while in turn appearing foolish; as they are simultaneously bragging openly about engaging in cheating on and acting adulterously towards the females they claim to be their girlfriends. What I find to make little sense, is that a man is praised for this type of behavior, yet a woman who intentionally seeks out doing this is branded as a whore and miscreant, and cannot admit to diong this without public shame. What I hold up to be contemptable and foolish, is that a female who knowingly sleeps with a person who does not plan on entering into a serious relationship, who will buy her small gifts and make promises she knows not to be true who visits from a long distance location occasionally, who most others will call a simpleton for staying around her boyfriend as he brags about cheating, but she is unaware of this in the first place, as he hides this truth from her. Because of this, she is in the dark about the relationship and will not exit it because the circumstances of all of the cheating are being obscured. But I believe that because of her belief that what dshe doesn't know will not hurt her, she is not foolish and should enjoy the relationship she believes she's having, and not to spoil it. Please stop making fun of these females, because you should be doing more productive things with your time.

It basically says
Niggers gonna nig over and over

Thank you for your help. It would be selfish to keep the benefit of your service to myself, so I have shared it publicly (see pic).

Ironically, this nigger is just saying that whores are bad people who should take action to become the person they want to be rather than make excuses. She goes on to conclude that monogamous relations are better for everyone. Comendable.

Erica is clearly having moment in which she is "feeling this shit"

topkek!

If this is you Barack, GET FUCKED NIGGER

Kek!

newfags

Oh shit nigga what have you done? Post updates if any of them reply back to what you've posted. However I doubt that they'll muster more than an incoherent nigger babble.

youtu.be/FkXuxj_l2tg

Stupid nigger defending the nigger tradition of having multiple women that you fuck and mooch off of but one is the "Main" girl who you like the most

Its fucking retarded and why the majority of the nigger population has no father and is born out of wedlock

Can’t we genocide niggers lrgally? We need to find a way

Niggerish, a new language

*legally

youtube.com/watch?v=f8PXvqYpGCM

Jigaboo speak

how am i supposed to feel about being able to understand (and absolutely loving and advocating for) the increasingly 'complex' and specific literary devices used to convey the same exact thing as op; as well as the same but opposite being true, where people understand ebonics over well defined (long word AND winded) language...attention span much?

I can speak jive.

kekekekek

impending chimpout

I knew I should've taken Ebonics in college.

idk how to ask for more of this type of screencap, but things related to memes, language and the permanence and subversion of thought under this pretext(language)...please dump

found a guide
alldigitocracy.org/how-to-talk-to-black-people-in-eight-easy-lessons/

I am concerned about the degradation of the nuclear family among the black community, too many men are taking lovers outside their marriage and too many women are sacrificing the joy of the bridal bed and the satisfaction of being a wife and mother to get fucked by married men.

I encourage our community to stop promoting this degeneracy through memes and on social media.

The replies show general approval form other black women, with one reiterating her point.

>some epic pasta was born the other day re: Malia dating a white guy: (pic related)

She must like Neanderthals with rhesus monkey blood and k9 and horse hair that's dead and thin. She must like pink dick. She must like for her man to smell like the puppy he is when he get wet. She like rubbing SPF 2million on him before he go out in the sun come on guys don't judge her love for this dissolving sub-human come on now that's not right. She took him all the way from the causcus mountains and let him and his family destroy the world from top to bottom. This is love right here. She like dead Asians. That's what Caucasian means. She wants her man pale skinned with melanoma and a calcified pineal gland that believe he is superior because Europeans created Jesus and told him that he come from a pale skinned blonde recessive blue eye Caucasoid that look like a fag and like little girls and like to murder people throughout his bible. She like her man to look at her as if she's nothing and he's everything while her skin is beautiful her eyes are not recessive and she the original blood type and rh has monkey and dog blood type. This is love. She let him steal her land. Now him and his Caucasian people have stole all our land and think America is home to them. You can be a native to America Mr and Mrs White People and anybody else that ain't us. You can be born here which makes you natives but you're not from here you're not aboriginal copper colored Americans with kinky hair and penny colored skin that absorbs the sun. Let her love her dog ape man in peace. Praise pale skinned melanoma Caucasian imaginary Jesus aka Caesar Borje or whatever that fag name is. Bitch.

Her momma daddy is pissed I bet. She hates whites. Lol

It's crazy when blacks like this enter into relationships with normal whites. I almost wonder what it would be like just to attempt to carry out an intimate relationship with someone this simple.

How hard is it for non native English speakers to understand Niggerspeak? Genuine question

I need some extra help to understand it, that's for sure.

Thanks for the clarification

I'm currently listening to the radio station 105.9 in Los Angeles currently, and the female radio Disc Jockey made a statement about the actress who played Lucy from the sitcom "I Love Lucy", where she claimed that the actress Lucielle Ball was of mixed race descent; being White and African-American.

I always thought one of the primary issues with Niggerspeak was not the generally degraded language but inaccessible concepts. These dumb apes do not think like you do.

In your pic, as an example, you have someone essentially saying "I am listening to the radio station 105.9FM right now. The woman currently acting as announcer/speaker just made a joke about the old TV show I love Lucy, where the content related to Lucy's race and the punchline was that she was black and white." And then put a "HA" in there to let you know that this was funny.

I guess I find it hard to understand why someone would participate in social media in this manner to begin with, though this case has the additional difficulty of wondering why one might discuss hearing the joke without telling it but still spoiling the punchline. Actually, why would any of that be discussed at all? It is not interesting at all -- this person is a living, breathing unintentional low-quality shitpost. These people comment on such useless and idiotic things that even with your ebonics translator on it doesn't make much sense. You can put the monkeyspeak amulet away -- it won't help you here.

This. I “understood” the words being spoken but it was the actual ideas being expressed that are so foreign. It’s complete and utter degenerate nonsense. What’s worse is the other female that replied completely understood not only the gibberish but the context as well. That’s what makes it so disheartening. The combo of gibberish and idiocy.

wtg izzy!

Now that I think about it even more, it is literally devolution staring right at us. It is the citizens of Idiocracy personified.

classic