Anchorage burger is best burger

Long layover in ANC. God bless America. God bless Burgers

Blackened Alaskan Cod from Bears Tooth

Blackened halibut burger from Humpys

what are those green sort of round things /?

They don’t have pickles in communist countries.

>Blackened Alaskan Cod from Bears Tooth

also burn the coal pay the toll.

You sound morbidly obese lmao. Also what the fuck even is a cod burger, you moron?
Also not politics, you fatass retard.

They don't have food, so I can't blame him for not knowing.

A lot of airline pilots are fat fucks. No argument. Who gives a shit tho

A cod burger is cod in burger form

nigga, you serious?

That's a fish sandwich retard. You'd think a burger would know what a fucking burger is.

Those are fish sandwiches, not burgers...

French onion soup and free self serve tillamook cheddar from F-Street

I don’t know where you come from but that’s a fish sandwich. Burgers have ground beef.

This not true. On almost every menu here they’re listed as “Halibut Burger” and such. Try visiting Alaska bud

A fucking fish sandwich then. A burger needs to have beef in it to be called a burger, idiot.
Have fun dying prematurely!

Just because Alaskan are retards that doesn't make that a burger. If it were a ground fish patty I might let it slide, but it's not. It's a fucking fish sandwich.

I expect to make it to 75-78. Most pilots die fairly early. It’s no big deal tho.

Reported and saged

No. It’s a blackened Cod burger.

Is anything on /pol actually political ? All I see are nigger related posts

Looks like they call it a burger because of the toppings. Fish sandwich usually doesn’t have pickles or onions.

They all are served with lettuce tomato onions and pickles at pretty much every restaurant here.

Lots of shills right now this is not pol. This thread will be deleted just wanted to fun post for a second

Toppings don't make something a burger. The patty is the only thing that matters.

>It’s no big deal tho.
Of course, what the fuck else can you say?
Lazy turd, eating himself to death. And who gives a single shit whether you're a pilot, douchebag?
God I hate fat people.

I know that that’s why I said that.

It’s fish...

Who gives a shit if someone is fat? I was pointing out that most airline pilots check our early (prior to 80). Fat or not fat. Long haul and circadian rhythm shifts take their toll.

Alaskans aren’t really Americans.

They would actually appreciate that comment. Everyone I talked to in Darwin’s last night voted for Trump
Tho. Myself included (though I’m from
Connecticut).

you work on a tug?

I’m not saying it in a bad way. It’s innawoods mode that we all might need to embrace soon.

Negative
Yup