What a fucking embarassment

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/07/21/heres-what-president-trump-has-done-for-russia/
unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/07/21/heres-what-president-trump-has-done-for-russia
slate.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And how is that, flaghider?

I know right, it's fucking embarrassing that democrats can't just take a loss and move on.

samefag

Do you have a statement OP? Maybe we could expect you to speak in full sentences.

What's an embarrassment? The POTUS or the Democrats excuses? Then maybe you could even get a synapse going and say WHY, starting with objective facts we can agree on with sources if need be.

shillcunt

Flag hiding faggot.

that orange buffoon

I bet you're a leaf.

>I know right, it's fucking embarrassing that democrats can't just take a loss and move on.

He's not wrong tho

STFU already. Spread this far and wide. Trump actually did what his constituents voted for, fake ass libertarian shill.

he is, he 100% COLLUDED with RUSSIAN SCUM and is the worst president ever

>Claim you're Gadsden
>Hates Trump
u wot

You're human garbage if you think he's the worst president when compared with actual slave owners and war criminals.

Hillary wanted nuclear war with them for no reason. It was either said orange buffoon or a psychotic cunt who should be in prison. I'm glad it's the former.

Fuck off Kike and know your betters.

the cognitive dissonance on Sup Forums is amazing

what does the word collusion mean to you?

DJTJ, kushner, manafort literally met with veselnitskaya (who is known for trying to repeal the magnitsky act aka the one law that putin hates and has been trying to repeal for years now)

the email literally stated dirt on hillary and "ongoing support from kremlin"

they lied about the meeting occuring. then lied about the contents. twice. trump himself had a hand in the false statement.

>why all the lying? if they're so innocent?

they've lied at every single point russia has ever been mentioned

DJTJ, kushner, manafort, page, gates, flynn, papadopalous, sessions

not one of them said they met with russian ambassadors. but they admit after being caught

why did trump fire comey if he's innocent?

How is that embarrassing?

Fucking idiot

>likes liberty
>sucks the cocks of people who suck putin's cock
ok, he's better than lincoln, happy now cunt?

I agree. If I was an Obama fan this would make my ugabooga ex president look bad.

Veselnitskaya was working for the DNC as a trap.
That's why she talked about adoptions and stupid shit at the meeting.
Try to catch up or fuck off shill

I know a stitch-up when I see one

They talked with people all over the Earth, it just happens that some of those were ones Hillary threatened to wipe off the planet with nuclear weapons.

Collusion means worrking in tandem or together. They worked -separately- to get Trump elected with different motivations. Trump wanted to MAGA, Putin wanted to not die in nuclear hellfire.

Why are you pretending to not understand this?

Fucking cry more faggot

RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA
NEVER MIND THE DNC STABBING THE WORKING CLASS IN THE BACK
RUSSIA

Eat shit you waste of skin.

>He's better than the guy who ended slavery
Your liberal lolgic is malfunctioning.

uhm.... sweetie, you are trying way to hard, why not take a break?

You people love your echo chambers.

He's right about the Democrats, but implying that HE has made the economy boom in 10 months is laughable. He's a nigger.

SHUT THE FUCK UP WANNABE

Le reeeeeeee

see

Yeah, the dems seriously thought we'd buy that red scare 2.0 bullshit

lincoln was a racist with no respect for our institutions, just like drumpf

pretty retarded

>with no respect for our institutions
I respect our institutions because you certainly belong in one.

sage as fuck

Rather Russia is the reason he won or not, Russia's influence in destabilizing the west is becoming very concerning.

Well nice bait

Glad there is the sage option

>media refuses to report it
>do it yourself to the ears of millions more people anyway
Literally FUCK IT WE'LL DO IT LIVE: the President

bring back geoflags only

Why doesn't anyone ever talk about the Koch brothers or Robert Mercer? Like George Soros is the only billionaire in the world that plays a role in politics. I guess George Soros is the only one that fits the narrow minded narrative Sup Forums follows.

You retarded cunt, this is first president after JFK, ofc Trump is not even close to JFK but at least he is trying to back US in people hands. It's true he is also plying ball for the unholy judea but he is forced to. US is hijack but the jewry tribe So normie you are just a sneaky juden shill

>calls himself a "left-libertarian"
ayy lmao

fake news cuckboi

>Why doesn't anyone ever talk about the Koch brothers or Robert Mercer?

Because they don't spend nearly as much, aren't nearly as active or cozy with the government. Lefties will tell you they are all powerful though.

Find me a sizable equivalent to open Open Societies Foundation and we can talk about them.

Good fucking Lord, i love this man.

JFK was a democrat you communist shill.

That's a nice leaf right there

What's it like being a conspiracy theorist faggot? Do you also believe we never landed on the moon?

What is the state of the US economy as of typing?

you're too new and too faggy for a back and forth
don't >> me ever again

Argument now irrelevant you flag hiding pussy

> ICE
About that - didn't the shitcunts in the Justice Department block the anti-Sanctuary Cities executive order? I.e. "WE DO WHAT WE WANT AND GET YO MONEIS ANYWAYYYY XDDD"

You know how Obama used to being out the skinny nig from k&p(i dunno who's who). Trump should use Joey Diaz.

>ALL TIME HIGHS! ALL TIME HIGH YOU COCKSUCKAS!!
>I'M MAKING DEALS NOBODY EVER DREAMED OF!!
>THE SAUDI KING IS MY DAWG, COCKSUCKA.
>CNN, DONE!! NYT, DONE!!!! MSNBC, BETTER LOOK FOR DICKS TO SUCK.

West is destabilizing itself due to it's cuckoldry.

its obvious Trump is a russian puppet. anyone who cant see it is a retard.

Yep they said he couldn't block funding for non-compliant cities but ICE's reach and activity grows by the day.

I'm going to have to see some egregiously pro-Russian things that he has done to make it "obvious".

>implying every single one of these things are entirely Trump's doing
>no sources

You could write up a list of similar "accomplishments" for any president, but that doesn't necessarily mean they were responsible.

all you Trump hating niggers missing your fag nigger obama and his tranny wife need to stfu. we are america now bitches and xirsm get used to it. the commie lib caliphate failed.

Can I get some more whitepills re: ICE? Part of me wants to apply for infosec there.

t. working at a security firm now, but really want to help remove illegals

The worst thing about Sup Forums is that everyone acts like they're above the deluded normies, lefties and msm. Everyone acts like they're objective and look at the harsh facts while "the left" acts on emotions.

But when it comes to Trump you shills are terribly deluded and irrational. If you weren't you'd stop memeing and admit that Donald Trump did not live up to the hype. He's not the "deal maker" he claimed to be and he hasn't accomplished anything worth mentioning yet. Especially not the big things he has promised during his campaign. I loved the hype, but all he does is waste his time picking twitter fights with NFL players and other celebs.
Empty claims, nothing more. He set the standard pretty high and did nothing so far. Oh, right, except dropping the MOAB on some talibans and getting cucked in Syria.
"Done more than any 10 month president" inb4 it's just 10 months, wait what he does in the next years

Well, then shut the fuck up until then and stop acting like you did shit.

still
waiting
on
that
proof

Of all the tweets you could have cherry picked you chose the least embarrassing one. Good job user you're fucking retarded.

How's it obvious?

>no sources

because the list is so expansive, dummy.
GIYF

>You could write up a list of similar "accomplishments" for any president, but that doesn't necessarily mean they were responsible.

Yup and you could write up how Obama's Administration obstructed each and every one of those things from happening as well. That's how this works. Presidents and Administrations do things. This is what Trump and his Administration is doing for their base. Policy that they voted for.

Its fucking embarassing that every other president is getting btfo by a guy who never held office in anything before.

Time for mods to remove these fucking meme flags. It is no coincidence that this board has gone to shit since they were introduced.

I'm tired and bored and this is about the 100th moron/ignoramus bait thread I've seen today.

my pay has gone up 11k so far this year with the roll back on coal war.

Scroll down for the list of everything Trump has done for Russia.
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/07/21/heres-what-president-trump-has-done-for-russia/

see

unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/07/21/heres-what-president-trump-has-done-for-russia

what does this even mean?
we're all jerking off in the corner to our girlfriends getting fucked?
You're such a sheep your memes don't even make sense.

Yeah you are OP. Enjoy your sage meme flag.

sage

Are you that same lefty shill who was larping as a libertarian yesterday making anti trump threads? It looks like your working hours are pretty consistent to be doing it again at the same time today.

How the fuck is he an "embarrassment" to you faggots when you are constantly telling us he isn't your president?
Guess you fucking failures never thought of that.

Sage

Butthurt dems BTFO'd once and for all. They will never win another election.

Literally none of those things show collusion whatsoever. Jesus Christ what a retarded article. I wish I could gain the minute and a half back I wasted reading it. Should've just not clicked it once I read Washington Compost

the DNI(Clapper), 2 FBI directors(Comey and Mccabe), Deputy AG(Yates), CIA director(Brennon), 2 heads of House Intel Committee(Nunes and Schiff), 2 heads of Senate intel committee(Burr and Feinstein), and multiple other senators all said there was no russian collusion. The leaks blatantly came from seth rich not the russians. It was mathematically proven by NSA cyber expert(Bill Binney), it was proven by julian assange basically saying he got the leaks from seth, from kim dot com saying it, from DONNA FUCKING BRAZILE THE HEAD OF THE DNC (at the time) FUCKING SAYING IT, and arguably the greatest journalist in the history of journalism, seymour hersh fucking saying it was seth rich not the russians. They then investigate trump find absolutely nothing at all whatsoever, so they investigate everything hes ever done since birth and find absolutely fucking nothing, so they investigate everyone hes ever worked with and find absolutely nothing. Paul Manafort? He once did business with russia fucking 6 years ago and failed to file some random fucking tax form, thats all you fucking scumbags got? Mueller personally delivered HIGHLY ENRICHED WEAPONS GRADE URANIUM TO THE RUSSIANS. Go fuck yourselves you evil fucking losers.

lol you fucking fool. Even if conclusive proof is discovered of Trump being paid by putin to do his bidding you still be retarded about it

Why are you ashamed to reveal your nation, faggot?

>That article

>Snippets
>Rumours
>HEarsay

It's basically trying to spin the US's attempts at normalization of Diplomatic relations with Russia as "sinister" even though this was one of his promises on the campaign trail - trying to work with Russia.

FYI: Russia didn't "Possibly" get their diplomatic facilities back after all. This happened 8 days later.

slate. com/blogs/the_slatest/2017/07/30/russia_expels_755_u_s_diplomats_in_retaliation_for_sanctions.html

meme flags need to end, this is obviously a leaf

>possibly done more

He's possibly funneled more taxpayer dollars into his private business ventures than any other president but that's about it

>Even if conclusive proof is discovered of Trump being paid by putin to do his bidding you still be retarded about it

You're an imbecile.. Too much TV is bad for your health/grip on reality.

>attempts at normalization of Diplomatic relations with Russia

INBREACH NAAOWWWWW

>memeflag

This is an /r/politics poster from Reddit. They come here now every fucking day.

>reddit format
>half assed arguments
i wonder

1. Its a bad thing to not fight russia over a bullshit event in Syria.

2.>Its difficult to call this a win for Moscow
K so libs are retarded enough to actually consider this potential collusion so let's leave it in the article.
3.Trump revealed a failed isis plot before it happened. Oh shit fuckin russian puppet.
4.putins an evil former kgb killer. Trump: that's just like your opinion man. K.