youtu.be/C0KhSZaq-HM
>StateDep Press Brief (Heather) 11/21/17
youtu.be/UGkis9LPlFI
>Introducing Wishbone & Drumstick, official TotUS 11/20/17
youtu.be/nrwmYx8ylm0

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-kaplan-inglewood-gentrification-20171126-story.html
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf
archive.is/uUClK)
archive.is/Bhkug)
archive.is/31GvB)
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/934896989539586054
youtube.com/watch?v=ih94coOlnqo
unv.is/weeklystandard.com/obama-fires-top-general-without-even-a-phone-call/article/697744
weeklystandard.com/obama-fires-top-general-without-even-a-phone-call/article/697744
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MAGA

Fuck.

It's over, lads.

They finally stumped the Trump.

MAGA

Ameridumbs BTFO

The 50s will rise again in the 2020s, only with less niggers
Make America le 100% again

Soyboy anime posting autistic drumpf bootlicker squad assemble

STOP REPLYING TO CBTS LARPERS AND LEAF POSTING, ITS AF IF YOU CHILDREN NEED TO BE WATCHED OR SOMETHING.

hello?

I'm the Leaf who made the list, but I haven't been on /ptg/ for the past few days, so this is all new to me. Feels pretty good

False equivalency much?

Never have I wanted the new year to come so quickly!

To the leaf from earlier you said Greece is fatter than America? How? How is that possible?

I now want a pet shark

please call
I still think about you
Everyday
Don't forget about me

It’s not

IMMIGRANT CRIMES AT RECORD HIGH

Australia: Let's allow in more immigrants.

USA: Everybody get a shark to protect you from immigrants.

...wait, what?

latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-kaplan-inglewood-gentrification-20171126-story.html

>"There goes our neighborhood"
Hahahahah yeah because when whites move in it becomes a bad place to live hahahahha

>151028552
You ARE reporting him, right?

>Liberals: let's take in other nations' sharks and tax our citizens to pay for their food and housing

How is the anti-trump "comedy" schtick holding up these days? Is it successful or is it getting old?

the 1978 body snatchers remake, go watch it

>unless you just declare every person in every major city an enemy.

If a race war or even a civil war against minorities ever come true never forget who was one of the commanders in the Battle of Fallujah, the closest thing American troops ever faced as organized urban resistance in recent times.
Mattis strategy was just that:

> siege
> make a safe passage for non combatants
> whoever doesn’t leave by the deadline is considered a combatant and will be dealt accordingly

Serving under Obama must have crushed his heart, having to obey draconian rules of engagement that values the life of enemies more than those of his own soldiers

No, I've hit the daily limit and I've only been online for a few hours.

I have nowhere to safely store a shark.

whoops

~*AWOoOoOoOoOoOo*~

Wish I could be more active, but swamped with university work. Let me know if I should add something!

pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

NEW

>Trump declares North Korea a state sponsor of terrorism (archive.is/uUClK)
>Homeland Security Department terminates temporary residency program for almost 60,000 Haitians (archive.is/Bhkug)
>The Dow Jones (23,590), S&P 500 (2,5999), and Nasdaq (6,862) all hit record highs on Tuesday (archive.is/31GvB)

SHALL NOT INFRINGE.

Why would I need to get a shark to fight the shark? I live in America I'll just get my gun and shoot it.

He's not even on the trending anymore

"Since the first day I took office, all you hear is the phony Democrat excuse for losing the election, Russia, Russia,Russia. Despite this I have the economy booming and have possibly done more than any 10 month President. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!"

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/934896989539586054

They're resorting to "ur fat" jokes. That should tell you everything.

The fuck is this? this isn't banter. how embarrassing for Ausfags.

If I had the constitutional right to own a shark, I would

Magapill combined our pastebins and gave it a monthly breakdown. God Emporer gave us an inadvertent (you).

You bathtub, silly. You don't actually use it for bathing, do you? Fucking normie.

Good work lad

What is a living being and an inanimate object? And I don't mean a progressive.

>that cuck John Paul with his stupid "its not about race" shit

No, we would bring guns to protect us from sharks. I do.

Lmao

AWFULLY

>Hammer

It's not even attempting comedy, it's just straight up lecturing with a "DON'TCHU AGREE?!" audience heeing and hawing.

That's it I'm of the Trump train for good now.

My kids do. Ah fuck it. They’re loud and smelly anyway.

Civ Nat is repackaged Multiculturalism for Conservatives to like.

>Serving under Obama must have crushed his heart
He was crushed long before then, never forget James Mattis suffers for your freedom every day.

>be early 20s
>meet the perfect woman
>when asked she says yes, but wants you at home, the military life isn't popular in the early 70s
>halfway through signing resignation buddies say wait, let us talk to her we'll explain everything
>3 days before your wedding she leaves, saying you have too bright a future
>date other women, none compare to her or the Corps
>all your energy is devoted to reading, fitness, drinking with your troops, and blowing shit up
>45 years of this soulcrushing lonely path

SAD!!!

It's especially applicable since I have a speargun in my closet right now that I go spearfishing with in the river that runs right by my town. Although it's a smaller pneumatic one and I'd probably need to get a larger rubber band one if I were to start fishing for sharks instead of carp and walleye and shit.

Good work to you lad.

> hahaha, stupid conservative religious retards, clinging to their bibles and their guns
> HELP ME JEBUS!

ok which one of you was this

W O R S T
A
I
F
U

>ywn never live in the time when this picture was made

It took Mattis about ten months with his strategy to crush ISIS in Syria while Obama fucked around for 4 years supporting them. Its why Obama fired him because Mattis called him out on his bullshit. Revenge must be sweet.

Ah yes, good old Tariq "Black Conservatives are Negro Minions" Nasheed

Good work to you.

>all your energy is devoted to reading, fitness, drinking with your troops, and blowing shit up
Emphasis on the later.

Fake news.

Needs the quad 7s post in the screenshot too.

Wait, Obama fired Mattis? Sauce on this?

Weev confirms nukes fake and BTFOs Weaboos

youtube.com/watch?v=ih94coOlnqo

Didn't she vote for Trump in the end?

Rare Trump. Very nice.

>comparing based sharks to niggers

unv.is/weeklystandard.com/obama-fires-top-general-without-even-a-phone-call/article/697744

every minute a competent real estate agent spends changing diapers is one minute that could have been spent in real estate, paying the wages of his many employees, building things for his customers, etc. Trump makes the moral choice by never changing his childrens diapers.

What is Trump going to give us for Christmas?

Nah. he's just gay

she talks to him every week or so and likes his tweeting, shes okay

Well yeah, re-reading Meditations is all well and good but nothing feels better than blowing up a sand people

So if half a million Puerto Rican leaches move to Florida how is Trump supposed to win? Fox newa twitter just posed a video about it. If Puero Rico has a population of 3 million and 500k move to Florida. Not a shill. I just want to know how this can affect his reelection.

I know
His ex wife is just talking shit again

>immigrants
Just that word alone used to describe an illegal alien, which is a word banned by their own internal style guidelines, should be enough to never read that te NYT or a similar paper.

I want swamp draining, Hillary locked up, tax reform passed right, and a rally.

It’s your fault that you are going to bed angry, you asked for this Spaniard.

Remember this is 2013 and what would become ISIS (by then, still Al Nusra in eastern Syria) would take over Raqqa 2 months later

[1] weeklystandard.com/obama-fires-top-general-without-even-a-phone-call/article/697744

>In 1827, Ioannis Kapodistrias, from Corfu, was chosen by the Third National Assembly at Troezen as the first governor of the First Hellenic Republic. Kapodistrias established a series of state, economic and military institutions. Soon tensions appeared between him and local interests. Following his assassination in 1831 and the subsequent conference a year later, the Great Powers of Britain, France and Russia installed Bavarian Prince Otto von Wittelsbach as monarch.[86] One of his first actions was to transfer the capital from Nafplio to Athens. In 1843 an uprising forced the king to grant a constitution and a representative assembly.

>Due to his authoritarian rule, he was eventually dethroned in 1862 and a year later replaced by Prince Wilhelm (William) of Denmark, who took the name George I and brought with him the Ionian Islands as a coronation gift from Britain. In 1877 Charilaos Trikoupis, who is credited with significant improvement of the country's infrastructure, curbed the power of the monarchy to interfere in the assembly by issuing the rule of vote of confidence to any potential prime minister.
George I was King from 1863 to 1913.

>Corruption and Trikoupis' increased spending to create necessary infrastructure like the Corinth Canal overtaxed the weak Greek economy, forcing the declaration of public insolvency in 1893 and to accept the imposition of an International Financial Control authority to pay off the country's debtors. Another political issue in 19th-century Greece was uniquely Greek: the language question. The Greek people spoke a form of Greek called Demotic. Many of the educated elite saw this as a peasant dialect and were determined to restore the glories of Ancient Greek.

no.... it's over............no............ ahhhh *dies*

>cute girl moves into apartment next door just today
>kinda want to "accidentally" run into her this week sometime
>picked up some faint smell of marijuana in the hallway when I walked past her door on my way to the parking lot
I'll pass I guess.

>there are people ITT right now that will never understand what it's like to be American or have DJT as their president

>jpg for text
But yes, sand people need to be purged.

i'd like to go back to when immigration looked like this

>So if half a million Puerto Rican leaches move to Florida how is Trump supposed to win?
Only if they are conservative, but thats still not a payoff for me.

If he was gay the left would've been all over that shit during the confirmation process.

A fair thing to worry about. I have no clue how mainland ricans vote though.

>tfw loyalistfags on here compare Trump to the Emprah
>tfw heresyfags compare Trump to a Daemon Prince of Tzeentch

>Government documents and newspapers were consequently published in Katharevousa (purified) Greek, a form which few ordinary Greeks could read. Liberals favoured recognising Demotic as the national language, but conservatives and the Orthodox Church resisted all such efforts, to the extent that, when the New Testament was translated into Demotic in 1901, riots erupted in Athens and the government fell (the Evangeliaka). This issue would continue to plague Greek politics until the 1970s.
What was going on here with the Greeks?

That's a very big 'if', and that's the problem. How many will stay in the state once they arrive? How many will move back to Puerto Rico once things calm down?
You also have to consider what percentage will vote, and how they will vote.

ha eh thats sad.

He's a pillow biter mate, just deal with it

>Finns are separated out from Scandinavians
Finngols BTFO

A shiny new SCOTUS seat

The House tax bill to win out in the end. The more I read about the senate version, the more I dislike it (minus the insurance mandate repeal).

Search "How to have" in youtube

trying to get me v& ?

The good news is that Florida has a very strong voter ID law. Notice that except for King Banana, Florida hasn't gone red Presidentially since 1996.