Sweden pushes back

Spread this and give some bumps faggots

youtube.com/watch?v=n40tm2P374w

Other urls found in this thread:

google.se/maps/place/Finspång/@58.7046885,15.7783351,11z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x46594fea76db936f:0xc36ce8c904a9854d
thelocal.se/20171107/how-swedens-getting-ready-for-the-election-year-information-war
youtube.com/watch?v=a0nNxvCeyLQ
detfriasverige.se/
pjjonasson.wordpress.com/
pjjonasson.files.wordpress.com/2017/11/sexualbrottslighet_bland_man_fodda_i_sverige_och_i_utlandet_v4.pdf
hooktube.com/watch?v=2c3cBmySd_w
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7fr9tz/in_explosive_election_ad_sweden_democrats_leader/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Vitt rymdimperium när?

NAPALMBOMBA FÖRORTERNA
SPRÄNG ÖRESUNDSBRON
GASA KULTURVÄNSTERN

VIT MAKT
NEGERSLAKT

Vilken babbe är skyldig till detta?

It's going to be hilarious to see Europe turn to rightwing nationalism in the coming years. If I were a migrant I'd be fucking terrified.

bump, hope y'all make it out ok.

This is fantastic. The nicest people I've ever met have been Swedish so I really hope for the best for Swedes and Sweden.

Hey swedefags, what means "fran min kalla dodar hand"
Its the title of a song by raubtier

Don't be surprised if the kikes starts to whine about this place as they whine about Auschwitz: google.se/maps/place/Finspång/@58.7046885,15.7783351,11z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x46594fea76db936f:0xc36ce8c904a9854d

>Basing your whole ideology on believing fake news.

thelocal.se/20171107/how-swedens-getting-ready-for-the-election-year-information-war

From my cold dead hand
youtube.com/watch?v=a0nNxvCeyLQ

FROM MY COLD DEAD HAND

cool

Damn, Swedish is a beautiful language. Godspeed, you cucks. Go get 'em.

>don't let foreigners influence your election, goy!

The resistance is mostly domestic. It's the kikes that are the main foreign influencer.

More like Sweden pushes black

detfriasverige.se/

HELL SEGER

Bump for välfärd

Meh.

pjjonasson.wordpress.com/
pjjonasson.files.wordpress.com/2017/11/sexualbrottslighet_bland_man_fodda_i_sverige_och_i_utlandet_v4.pdf

hooktube.com/watch?v=2c3cBmySd_w

The world watches as you refuse to fight or even vote to save your country. All because you do not want to be called a racist.
Fuck that Ho, nigger. Called me anything but history will call me Victorious!
He is correct about the media
Here, too, the media needs firm guidance from the people. When you are the media, even local news,ctell them you do not appreciate what they are trying to do to President Trump and you will not stand long for their treason!

Crush Media!!!

Bump

Bus is this not going to be used to discredit Jimmie as a nazi or will it work?

They need Nazi right now, bruh!

SWEDEN
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

for once I am actually rooting for the damn Svenskere.
Tag Sverige tilbage!

t. Danskjävel

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7fr9tz/in_explosive_election_ad_sweden_democrats_leader/

Godspeed Jimmie.

Imagine SD with majority in the parliament.

Aye, good luck lads

bump

bump

bumping

BUMP

Well, I guess we can wait a little longer before a total write off.

huh actually #1 trending here

Is that an official campaign video or just some guy who wanted to generate excitement?

I'll vote for SD, but I refuse to associate myself with blatant racism like the Swedes in this thread.

I just wished to see more of a constructed way to make sure that people who move to Sweden isn't a burden on the taxpayers, but works to help build the country stronger.

Thus I think SD is not the end game, but a blackmail for the left to get their shit together and stop opening up for beggars, murderers and weak workforce.

It's official

I believe Youtube "trending" is just ad platform, it has nothing to do with viral activity

That really is ballsy then. Godspeed Sven.

sweden is now awake.
waidmannsheil!

Idk the exact metrics, but usually it's not sponsored content, meme youtubers like h3h3 and idubbbz are usually highly trending and I don't think they explicitly advertise their content the same way a political campaign would.

ofc they're pushing back, HAVE YOU SEEN SWEDEN?!

honestly, this meme will go down in history.

>sweden
pushes back? it started slipping out?

>elections
Time for talk is over. Democracy gives too much power to weak men and women in general.

Bump

I could move to sweden and I would never be swedish. It has nothing to do with being white or not. Its just the principle is that sweden is the homeland of the swedes, and it should remain that way

think of it like the fast lanes with net neutrality. if you pay you get bumped up in priority

bump I guess. But most whites are too SOYED and BEERED to do anything.

So how would your average Swede react to this? "Xenophobic" or some bullshit is what I would imagine but I know they're more rational than that. How is the rest of their platform? Do they have decent odds? Goodluck and godspeed.

>

Immigration/foreigners is not the problem. Picture related is the problem. RIH (Rot in hell) Sweden

Meh, at this point I really just want Sweden to crumble from their own insane and retarded policies, then it can be broken up into smaller states and extension of Norway, Finland, and Estonia. Sweden needs to commit to the canary in the coal mine role for the good of everyone else.

I hope you fags will wake up soon.
My heart breaks every time I seen a pic of a beautiful swedish girl with some somali nigger.