When is it OK to marry a woman who has kids? My cousin just got engaged and she's only 50% white and has 2 kids...

When is it OK to marry a woman who has kids? My cousin just got engaged and she's only 50% white and has 2 kids. Should I go 14/88 on him?

Never.
Don't let him do it.

When you have kids of your own.
Single moms are just using you for beta bucks. They will always value the first relationship more than you.

That sounds like a terrible idea.

But you're unlikely to break the engagement.

Cut him off.

Run

>My cousin just got engaged and she's only 50% white and has 2 kids
Your cousin is only 50% white?

>Should I go 14/88 on him?

clearly "she" is the woman the cousin is marrying, retard

it's too late for you to do anything about it now, dude. you should have spoken up when he started dating the skank not when he gets engaged to it.

it's called retroactive cucking and it is a highly beta practice

only exception is a widow

your cousin is a faggot

Oh my

Thats how I read it too lol

>My cousin just got engaged and she...has 2 kids
You understand he's doing it because he plans to fuck them, right? How old are they?

When the girl is a very young widower.

Absolutely not. Don't reward the terrible life choices made by women. It's the men who do that encourage women to ride the cock carousel in the first place.

Don`t go full 1488, just argue the kids will grow and will never recognize him as their father.

make sure he understands that he's a literal cuck

When they are a young widow.

I couldn't imagine raising another persons kids

>When the girl is a very young widower.

Cucks. My cousin is a home-schooled Christian who lives in a totally white neighborhood. He had 2 brothers and a sister and none of them strayed from the path, which is why his case is odd. I know my uncle (his father) is not happy about this shit.

a widower is the only acceptable way to marry a woman who already has kids.

Ask him what her opinions are on divorce/raising kids.

If he hasn't had these conversations with her already then he needs to.

Also, he needs to realize that since they are her kids and not his, she will be dominate over their raising and this behavior will transfer over to any of his future kids with her as well.

never, dont do it.

it's not too late until they take vows idiot...

You know, I was going for never, but honestly if a Qt had one white boyfriend, married him, and he died, she would probably be worth it with one kid (as long as she wanted at least 3 more)

yes, if she was a widdower, but the is only exception

Divorced with children is a clear advertisement that she's unreliable. If she hasn't acted in the best interests of her own children, she won't act in your own best interests.

When your a widower and she's a widow.

>not my son
would be another great title on that shop

why are women's armpits so sexy bros

His life. As long as he's not asking for gibs from you whatever.

If she's a widow of a fallen brother-in-arms.