Whether or not you believe the Moon landing was faked...

Whether or not you believe the Moon landing was faked, there is substantial evidence that the US government is lying about the state of modern space travel. Why are they doing this? What do they have to gain?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bKk_7NIKY3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=rgBKFEeXfww
youtube.com/watch?v=Po-y5aRa0i8
youtu.be/iginxrFn3jg?t=113
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, you just don't understand how weird a microgravity environment is. ISS is real, the moon landings happened, we almost nuked the Soviets back in the day. Space provides us with weather, positioning and imaging that simply can't happen from planes. Space resources are going to free humanity from our shackles.

>what do they have to gain
money, of course

Her hair isn't obviously full of hair spray sticking striaght up.

They don't want you to leave low earth orbit for some reason

what in the webm are you having trouble with

maybe ask someone to explain it before assuming something retarded

OP is implying there was a wire rig on the guy that did a flip

Sending people into space is extremely expensive and it's easier to just fake it instead. I think they have to justify those space launches they keep doing but not telling us what's really going on up there.

The international space station is a meme.

so he goes to touch him but misses?

im confused how does this refute the fact that theyre in space?

The guy holding on had to help the other guy get seated again because there was no gravity. It looks like he maybe grabbed a belt loop but it's hard to say. OP is a faggot once again and keeps using this video like it's some kind of proof, sage

Its implied he grabbed a wire of some sort

His pinky grabs into the guys pocket to stop him. Looks like a wire because his other fingers close on nothing.

you can even see the bit of his trousers that the guys pinky finger gets caught on

The moon landing is full of plot holes itself, the LEM had no airlock as such they had to depressurise and repressurise each time they went out. Since Apollo 11 was the first to encounter the lunar soil they also introduced the soil into their atmosphere, it was all over their spacesuits apparently. All completely harmless of course, no testing needed, it had zero effect on any equipment, filters, seals, nothing. Luckiest people to ever do anything.

>Why haven't we gone back to the Moon since argument

Because we need objectives of what we plan to do there. We been there twice, collected enough material to study the surface, we need an actual reason to go there again that isn't an objective that's already been completed.

Now that you mention it. It totally look as though this was shot upside down and they're all on wires. Ive never really thought about the moon landing being fake but this clip does. God knows why

Bump

The woman's necklace is acting as if they are in free fall not upside down

Explain this you (((shill)))

dude kys you low iq sub human

This seems about right.

Wisdom vs intelligence

All the knowledge in the world means shit if you can't simply tell it's blaringly fake

he catches him with his pinkie from drifting off.. man you guys are dumber than thought

>Moon landing
>Sandy Hook
>Waco
>9/11
>Las Vegas
>JFK
>Flat Earth

There are actually people who believe some of these events are "conspiracies" lmao...

His pinky goes in the pocket.

>something indiscernible flies past camera
>it was water dropping in gravity
if so, why does it fall at an angle instead of straight down?

The EArth is flat

What's the point of wisdom if you're actually dumb enough not to realize that the drop of water is part of their shower system, it fall straight "down" because that's the only direction it's allowed to travel when leaving the nozel.

Explain this flatnigger?

youtube.com/watch?v=bKk_7NIKY3Y
>inb4 CGI

Even the Soviets admitted that we went to space, and they would be the most invested in denying Americans ever went to the moon. Why the fuck would our enemies lie about our accomplishments for us when they wanted nothing more than for our complete and utter destruction?

OK, there are a bunch of things that seem fucky with some footage. But I don't be quick to jump to absurd conclusions.

Perhaps they are faking SOMEthings in order to fool the sponsors and governments to give them more money or something.

It costs much less to keep the $$$ and shoot on earth while spend $$$ on other shit

>flatniggers think this is all CGI

youtube.com/watch?v=rgBKFEeXfww

(((enemies)))
Good goy

>Implying Commies aren't the enemies
Fuck off

holy fuck its not a scuba suit its in a shadow because he's facing away from the sun what the fuck use your fucking eyeballs

>0.2$ have been deposited to your account, keep up the good work!

money laundering? They get big bucks from our taxes. its much cheaper to make a convincing space video then it is to actually go to space. then they can use the extra money for XYZ.

This, this is odd

NASA doesn't get enough money to be worth laundering you imbecile. That's why past presidents simply created slush funds from Social Security and Military budgets.

you can see his hand through the water ball. dont think it was for the same video

>This, this is odd

It's not mine. This clip has been floating around the web for quite a while now.

It's obvious that the blue screen in the background was moved between the two recordings. It's not a static part of the ISS.

>Astronot
Fuck off retards.

That's just the background they use for some of their science experiments. You can find youtube videos with that exact background. God you're dumb.

Here you go retards. Maybe learn some while watching.

youtube.com/watch?v=Po-y5aRa0i8

If you know where and when to look, you can see the ISS through a regular telescope. I mean if they're gonna go to that trouble, they might as well put some lads in it too.

ddddeleet!!!!

These fucking webms. Made by retards who have absolutely no idea about streaming artifacts.

> (You)
> (You)
>
>Here you go retards. Maybe learn some while watching.
>youtube.com/watch?v=Po-y5aRa0i8

Fair enough. But how do you explain the obvious green CG targeting ball?

>Why are they doing this?
so you don't figure out NASA spent all those billions on hookers and liquor

This is the exact video. It's just fucking green.

youtu.be/iginxrFn3jg?t=113

>These fucking webms. Made by retards who have absolutely no idea about streaming artifacts.

People completely fading out of frame is a streaming artifact?

>Space resources are going to free humanity from our shackles.
if we haven't polluted space so badly it cannot be explored

ISS is real, moon landings are fake.

What are you all sperging out over? what is wrong with that webm?

lmao yea there is a huge budget to keep people in the dark about space. kys

Check the left side of the video carefully at 0:36, you can see that it's a fast fade cut in the video. There's your mystery.

i love how you are pointing out things that would happen if they were on earth, but ignoring the 1000 things they are filming that are only possible in space.

Yes, you haven't watched youtube on dial up have you?

>Dust reflects light into the camera

Yeah, okay, so?

>It's the weekly flat Earth psy-op hosted by yours truly the UN memeflag
>Que the endless Facebook tier infographics!

The ones making them are not retards thought. op taking them and webmding them is a retard. Originals are simple and successfully draw vid that generate decent advertising cash for uploader on youtube.

his pinky hooks into the guys pocket?

What am I supposed to be seeing there?

Watched a lot of this NASA ISS footage, now i don't know what's real and what's not in terms of cosmological organisation, but i can tell you damn sure from a tech angle that most of those NASA videos are green-screen photo shopped bullshit filmed in a big dark swimming pool.

>i love how you are pointing out things that would happen if they were on earth, but ignoring the 1000 things they are filming that are only possible in space.

I don;t think I have ever seen an artifact like that happen on a stream. It is almost like someone cut to a different piece of video using some sort of fade dissolve.

Sure it is being sent from space. But so what? The majority of the internet is transmitted through satellites. Distance wise, satellites aren't that far away from the ISS.

>Yes, you haven't watched youtube on dial up have you?

Youtube has only been around since 2006. I haven't used dial-up since 2001. No idea what that is like.

>We been there twice
being this gullible and retarded

Do you think any of the astronauts on the space station get it on with each other haha asking for a friend

>Sure it is being sent from space. But so what? The majority of the internet is transmitted through satellites. Distance wise, satellites aren't that far away from the ISS.
>I have no idea how any of this works, the post.

Yeah it's never seen before artifacting lmao. You're being willfully dumb at this point. And the fade out OBVIOUSLY isn't artifacting, it's a fade cut from some nasa video, not a stream.

>microgravity is a thing

i'm sorry for your poor education.

this sounds about right, most those ISS videos are actually fake as fuck

they are fake. it's all filmed on a zero g plane that nose dives, creates zero g effect, and pulls back up. this is why you will never see any zero g action (floating random things) for more than 30 seconds or so. the rest of the time they are in harnesses.

Add to that the fact that her hair in the video doesn't move at all, even though she's bobbing up and down. Hairspray.

Most of NASA's funds go to black budgets. They're not building rockets and spaceships. They're building laser-guided missles and new grenades. Sonar, SPS, etc.

But the public loves NASA and are willing to throw money at it hand over fist for some stupid dream of one day living in space. Unfortunately all that money goes to improving military tech.

Hiding special weapons systems? Hiding spy equipment?

There's a lot of good reasons those ISS feeds disappear from time to time.

Holy shit all these mental gymnastics.

>>I have no idea how any of this works, the post.

It's so easy to tell someone that they are anonymous and don't post any logical reasoning to why I am wrong,

What I am saying here is that ISS is closer to earth than any space satellite. There should be less latency sending data from ISS than from earth to space and back to earth again.

But then again, sure. I have no idea how ISS streams data. Does it send data to one of NASA's own satellites, and sends data back to earth? Does it send data back to earth, so it can be show out into satellites to be sent back to earth?

> (You)
>Yeah it's never seen before artifacting lmao. You're being willfully dumb at this point. And the fade out OBVIOUSLY isn't artifacting, it's a fade cut from some nasa video, not a stream

still seems odd. Also doesn't explain the missing feet in one of these clips.

Yeah i mean the ISS is a stationary object in the sky right...? Oh wait IT'S MOVING AT FUCKING 7,6 KILOMETERS A SECOND.