Goin to the country

so that's it fags, I'm retired and moving out of SF and to the midwest somewhere. Looking for a place with no niggers. Help a fellow white man out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Hf0Dm-OaTNk
cheatsheet.com/culture/worst-states-america-cultural-diversity.html/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stay in your containment zone, shithead.
We're all full.

Come to Utah if you're white. If not, keep looking.

Fuck off we're full

Go up to Canada; the midwest doesn't need anymore leftist white guys from the coast.

I specifically said no niggers

Are you a liberal?
If yes, fuck off.
If no, then any small town is usually 99% white.

>10% of SF voted for trump
>everyone in SF is a flaming liberal
I'm just here for the money I'd move back to be near family but they live in the valley in CA and I'm getting the fuck out of this state. I'd go to OR but they're going to be full of niggers in no time once Seattle is full.

West Virginia if you don't need a job. It's beautiful and God knows they could use your money.

I was thinking about the West slope of the mountains. How's the humidity? Any better locales? I just want to live someplace where I can discharge a firearm on my property and nobody will fuck with me about it.

Stay in CA faggot
It's only 37% white because you fucks keep fucking leaving
Also Californians in Texas come the fuck back if you're white

I'm not dying on the field here just cause your ass doesn't like the percentages. You want to make CA whiter? Move the fuck to CA. I'm out.

Already here faggot
Stop fucking leaving, there's plenty of white neighborhoods/towns in California

Put this on yer 8-track for the journey.
youtu.be/Hf0Dm-OaTNk

If you believe in predictions of societal collapse, research the American Redoubt region in the northwest, or the Ozarks in MO/AR

Some info at survivalblog.com/retreatareas/

Boise.

keep your faggot marriage voting faggot ass in SF you pro-racemixing liberal queer

I live in Florida and I plan on moving to Maine or Montana, the only two white states left

Can i own an AR without committing a felony? no? Sorry bud. I'm out.

>SF
Sorry bro, you might be based and even voted for Trump but a couple days in that shithole is enough to infect your brain and cause you to involuntarily spew liberal bullshit where it's not welcome. Stay in cali and go off the grid.

This.
All Califags are tainted, regardless of their views. The only cure is death.

Canada is accepting y'all calimex.

Ppl in the midwest are just horrible. They're just as nice as can be when you're face to face. As soon as you turn your back, the knives go in.

Are you me? Anyways I'd like to know this as well if anyone can help out, been strongly considering wv for some time

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I just told off a fucking hippy from Cali who moved here.
FUCK OFF N O R M I E
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
WE
ARE
F U L L

Jesus Christ the level of cringey wannabe shitposting in this thread by ignorant fucks is terrible. Buncha scared man children who don't want to help a fellow white man out. Shame on you!

>I went outside and talked to someone
kek who are you kidding?

If you can handle the cold, definitely move up to northern Wisconsin or Michigan. My buddy just moved up to Oscota, MI and there are no minorities in the town whatsoever. He says its pretty comfy.

I was required to talk to him at work.
Even though the spics weren't working while we did everything he STILL didn't take the fucking redpill.
Had to find another job cause of him, thought just because his brother kicked him out for being a loser that he could just crash at my fucking place.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
NORMIE BEGONE

this. post a serious question adn all you get is edgelords. I was all about S IL and then heard they had somalis so I thought I'd ask Sup Forums
should have known better than to do it over a holiday weekend
So no somalis in N. WI. Gonna need to consult with the wife whether she's down with that much snow.

You made your bed now die in it you old fag. Fuck off we're full.

Southern Illinois

Move up to NorCal. Areas around Redwood can be pretty white.

If you're retired, just move to the most boring, small rural town you can find. Niggers hate small towns because it is impossible to be anonymous, therefore making it difficult to get away with crime.

I wish I could move up to NorCA because I love the forests but I'd still have to live with the retards in Sac fucking with my life. that and CA taxes are too fucking high for me to want to stay.

that is literally a flat toxic wasteland FULL of niggers.
i hope that's b8, because southern illinois is only good if youve never been anywhere else.
fact.

They're outrageous everywhere else because CAfags are jumping ship from their hellhole.
FUUUUUUUCKIIIIIIIIIIIIING
NOOOOOOOOOOOORMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE!!!!

Northern Arkansas.

Or Southern Missouri. Dirt Cheap real estate, totally white, and good people.

Maine. 94% white. Open carry. No permit for pistols. Needs more conservative voters.

>All Califags are tainted, regardless of their views. The only cure is death.
Cancerornian story time.

>live innawoods
>nearest town is 8 miles away
>pop. 582
>Califag refugees move in a few years ago
>butch broad, lisping husband, pretty much what you’d expect
>cunt throws some seeds in the front yard of their rental house
>they grow
>”OMGWTFBBQ!! we be farmers an sheeit!!!”
>they beg owner of the general store to let them start a farmer’s market in a corner of his parking lot
>next weekend
>Califags set up some patio furniture
>in the MIDDLE of the lot
>they have 6 pints of (((organic, heirloom, free-trade tomatoes))) for sale for the low, low price of $10 a pint
>plus some weird, rainbow colored pot pipes hubbie makes out of Sculpy
>no one gives a shit
>except the guy trying to drive his backhoe up to the gas pumps these fucks were blocking
>they reluctantly move into the corner
>don’t sell shit
>they still set up the next weekend
>old retired vet thinks this is a fine idea
>parks his truck next to their table
>drops the tailgate and puts some reloaded ammo, jerky, taxidermied critters, and a few pineapple grenades that he “thinks won’t go off” up for sale
>Califags throw a fit
>tell him he has to pay them to rent a space to sell his shit
LOL. No.
>general store owner tells them that it’s his property and anyone is welcome
>they try to sell their crap for 2 more weekends and then give up
>mfw old vet is still there every weekend
>except now, he has added moonshine and homemade explosives to his inventory

$25 for 50 rounds of .44 and a quart of booze that also works as carburetor cleaner is one hell of a bargain.
The Califags threw a tantrum at their landlord when he wouldn’t shovel their driveway when it snowed; called him every time it snowed that winter to bitch about it.
When their lease came up next spring, he raised the rent $500 a month and said now it includes snow removal. They fucked off elsewhere to annoy other people.

go to Wisconsin. Try the far northern suburbs of Milwaukee or lake country west of Waukesha. Stay clear of Racine and Madison (the libs). Super white place and you could live in a swing state that is doing great economically. Gets a bit cold though....

anyone who does that shit regardless of being from california or not deserves to be bullied out of town.

There are niggers in every state and in every city. However, if you do not need to work anymore and do not care about city amenities, then almost any small town in the Midwest will be paradise.

use this SJW article to guide you m8:
cheatsheet.com/culture/worst-states-america-cultural-diversity.html/

Fucking fags, they are all responsible for perpetuating this Hell on Earth.
Get real.

I'm from Missouri and you might like it here. Outside of St. Louis and Kansas City there really aren't any niggers. Housing prices are low (you could probably get a mansion in Phelps County for the price of a condo in SF), state taxes are low, and you don't have to have a permit to carry. There's a bit of a drug problem here, but it's not nearly as bad as the Northwest or the Northeast. Check it out.

Can we get some more of these? I had to live in California for three years, and it was the worst time of my life. I live for California hate stories.

central to western PA, excluding pittsburgh, is beautiful, nigger free and very pro trump. Better economy than WV and land is just as cheap.

agreed. Utah is designed by and for for well bred whites and a few well bred Asians. The better bred of the Mexicans help the amazingly bred aryan Utah whites out, by taking the role of the indentured servants, in 8-10% of the total population. Niggers are only found in any noteworthy numbers in not just bad neighborhoods, but outright slum ghettos in SLC.

Stay away from Montana we're overcrowded and full of niggers.

Fuck you, we have enough Californians flocking to the North End.